Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got my hard drive today (black) and something must have happened to because the plastic shell that it comes in was completely destroyed and the hard drive was just floating around in the packaging. Luckily it still works, but I'm not sure a hard drive should go through that kind of abuse. For those who got one, you don't have to use both USB cables at the same time do you? Mine gets power and is usable with just one so I thought it was a bit weird that it had 2.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']For those who got one, you don't have to use both USB cables at the same time do you? Mine gets power and is usable with just one so I thought it was a bit weird that it had 2.[/QUOTE]
The instructions said some USB ports may not be enough power to run it, therefore the necessity of the 2nd USB plug.

And to answer the question above, some of the smaller items are shipped via USPS.

Both my hard drive and X360 headset said that they were shipped on the 22nd, however, the UPS site still says billing info received. Do you guy's think it's just the holiday? >_>

Also, anyone have pics of the HDD?

[quote name='SuperSonic128']Both my hard drive and X360 headset said that they were shipped on the 22nd, however, the UPS site still says billing info received. Do you guy's think it's just the holiday? >_>

Also, anyone have pics of the HDD?[/QUOTE]
It could be like one of my packages and the shipping label was just damaged. If that happens, the tracking info won't update from "billing info received".

[quote name='DarkZion']It could be like one of my packages and the shipping label was just damaged. If that happens, the tracking info won't update from "billing info received".[/QUOTE]

Ah, well the HDD says out for delivery today, but the headset still says that the billing info has been received. Who knows, maybe it is on the truck too >_>

photo.jpg
still no word on the 360 head set ordered 11/13

7000 Keyboard/mouse set: Ordered 11/3, Shipped 12/21, Arrived 12/28
160 gig HD: Ordered 11/24, Shipped 12/22, Arrived 12/29

[quote name='SuperSonic128']Ah, well the HDD says out for delivery today, but the headset still says that the billing info has been received. Who knows, maybe it is on the truck too >_>[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't worry about it. When they finally updated my info, it was to be delivered the next day or so.

So yeah, it could be coming with your HDD, or the day after.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']
photo.jpg
still no word on the 360 head set ordered 11/13

7000 Keyboard/mouse set: Ordered 11/3, Shipped 12/21, Arrived 12/28
160 gig HD: Ordered 11/24, Shipped 12/22, Arrived 12/29[/QUOTE]
Wow wait a minute..my hard drive came in a different box. It was one of those boxes that the original external hard drives shipped in (the ones from a while back). Looks like I got an old one :cry:.

Got some bad news guys. The battery life on those mouses are pretty bad. Also the status indicator that indicates battery life is about 65% accurate. I learned my lesson and got the USB mouse. Just a heads up.

[quote name='Mexic4n_Jésus']Got some bad news guys. The battery life on those mouses are pretty bad. Also the status indicator that indicates battery life is about 65% accurate. I learned my lesson and got the USB mouse. Just a heads up.[/QUOTE]

Pff that nothing for news, real bad news is my 7000 keyboard die on me just last week. I did try put in new batterys but still nothing. Lucky that warrenty is still alive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone else loose any tickets? I won 300 tickets earlier today, and now they're gone - back to the amount I had before. Any ideas what's going on?

[quote name='BitLooter']Did anyone else loose any tickets? I won 300 tickets earlier today, and now they're gone - back to the amount I had before. Any ideas what's going on?[/QUOTE]

That is pretty weird; I never had that happen before. Try signing in and out of your account and see what happens. It may just have been a glitch.

I'm getting the IRS request for pretty much anything over 10K tickets right now. I don't much care, but I'm considering ordering a 360 controller before the new year, as I may have use for it in the future. What I'm wondering, though, is does the money for the IRS form accumulate after the items ship or after they're ordered? In other words, will it make a difference if I order the controller today as opposed to next week (ie, if I order it today, will its cost count towards next year's $600 limit or this year's)?

Reason I'm asking is I don't really need the controller, but I may end up ordering it down the road, and I'd just assume do so now if it will keep that $40-$50 from being added to next year's limit.

Don't know for certain, but I think the $600 limit applies to when an item was redeemed and that anything ordered on or after Friday will go towards your 2010 total. I'm planning on emptying out all of my accounts that haven't hit the limit yet by tomorrow since I'm hoping to be able to use the others on Friday.

The way I look at it, if I order something from Newegg, I pay for it immediately, but I have to wait for processing and shipping even though the transaction has taken place =/

[quote name='Duckman5']I got my toaster oven today. It works great and was totally worth the tickets.[/QUOTE]

Wish I ordered it, I hope this and the waffle maker goes back up, I'd order the blender but there are a ton of questionable reviews.

[quote name='Duckman5']I got my toaster oven today. It works great and was totally worth the tickets.[/QUOTE]

when did you order. i ordered on 11/30 and haven't got a shipping email yet.

I haven't been watching closely, and I didn't see it in the thread, but did they ever put up a copy of Windows 7 for any tickets?

My wife wanted me to order the Monopoly game and keeps asking when it's coming. I get some some strange looks when I try to explain it was a "voted on" prize and takes longer. :)

If the kitchen gadgets are gone I don't feel so bad for getting them the first day they went up. I do, however, wish they offered them in red to match my Kitchen Aid Mixer. I am now saving up for the Patagonia vest, which I would've been able to get a week ago had I not ordered the "gadgets", but I had a need for them, so I went for it. Now, I need to decide whether I want to try and get in on the North Face jacket and risk both that and the vest going away before I earn enough tickets.

[quote name='jlewis13']when did you order. i ordered on 11/30 and haven't got a shipping email yet.[/QUOTE]
I ordered it the 24th of Nov.

Let's stop talking about this before we have to close another thread. We might not get a 5th if this one ends the same way as the last one.

[quote name='louiedog']Let's stop talking about this before we have to close another thread. We might not get a 5th if this one ends the same way as the last one.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='SlammedNiss']What's with the cat/dog pics with numbers?[/QUOTE]

/facepalm

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back