Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So lets say I got my woman to work diligently on getting 1000 points a day. Basically, I can get a new 360 controller in 4 and a half days? Has anyone here on CAG actually receive a console yet? That seems insane, months of work.

Yes mis0, I have received a console in the past, though that one is right now gathering dust in my closet, waiting for the inevitable time when my primary console goes the way of the dodo.

I've received 2 consoles -- got one last year for 32,500 tix and gifted it, and another for the current 55,000.

Of course, I sit in front of 4 computers all day during the week and have plenty of down time to gather tickets while I'm getting paid...

Also, received notice that my Logitech remote is out for delivery today -- ordered 6/27

[quote name='mis0']So lets say I got my woman to work diligently on getting 1000 points a day. Basically, I can get a new 360 controller in 4 and a half days?[/QUOTE]no, then you must wait around 5 weeks to receive the prize.

I must have been flagged for my two accounts, so I decided to donate my last 2000 tickets to my school, hopefully they don't flag donations :razz:

And does anyone know how much money is actually donated to a school/charity on a ticket:dollar ratio?

I am currently at 9500, I've been maxing out almost every day for a little over a week, do you think it's worth it to keep working towards the 360, or should I cash in on the mouse now, but continue to work toward the 360?

The mouse I ordered about a month ago has suddenly disappeared from my order history and the tickets have been added back to my balance. No email about a refund or anything. Strange.

[quote name='ijag233']The mouse I ordered about a month ago has suddenly disappeared from my order history and the tickets have been added back to my balance. No email about a refund or anything. Strange.[/QUOTE]

the same thing happened to me but i ordered the harmony remote..not on my prize list anymore/refunded the tickets and they sent me NO email..really weird..kinda mad..the could of at least shot me an email about it..that's what they USED to do.

[quote name='stacey369']the same thing happened to me but i ordered the harmony remote..not on my prize list anymore/refunded the tickets and they sent me NO email..really weird..kinda mad..the could of at least shot me an email about it..that's what they USED to do.[/QUOTE]

That lucky! In the old system, it would marked you down as you ordered the prize and then you won't be able to re-order (even if it refunded.) In your situation, it look like you can re-order the prize.

[quote name='zhirin']Looks like the Xbox 360 is gone. Damn, I was shooting for that too.[/QUOTE]

Ditto, hopefully they put an arcade or something up.

[quote name='heyitzme']Ditto, hopefully they put an arcade or something up.[/QUOTE]

I would just hope that it isn't refurbished (like they seemed to be before).

[quote name='ijag233']The mouse I ordered about a month ago has suddenly disappeared from my order history and the tickets have been added back to my balance. No email about a refund or anything. Strange.[/QUOTE]

Habu gaming mouse?

I ordered a Habu on June 13 and haven't received a shipping email, refund or the mouse itself. It's still on my ordered list but I'll keep an eye on it.

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']Habu gaming mouse?[/QUOTE]

Yeah it was the Habu. I don't know if I should just order it again or wait for a week to two to see if shows up anyway.

that really sucks that they deleted the 360, I was hoping to get that in a couple months, I really hope it's because there changing it out for a different model.

i think the 360 was removed because they are back ordered on them. and once they have more in stock it will show up on cb again. i doubt they will put up a diff. model.

Just got an order confirmation for my 360 from early april, a few days before the 12 week mark. Waiting seems to have paid off.

I have a theory about the missing prizes and the emails stating that people have multiple accounts. It's just a theory but it seems to stand up, and holds true based on my current order fulfillments.

I think they are tracking people to accounts and not allowing multiple accounts to be run by the same person, EVER. I only say this because a buddy of mine ordered something to his house on a fresh account shipped to his wife's name and got it like clockwork, I ordered off a fresh account to my house, the same item, the same day and it didn't get shipped.

I think Club Bing sees creating a new account to get more tickets as circumventing the restrictions of a max number of tickets on each game. It'll take a bit before I can back this up with more data points, but I think it makes sense. I have orders of higher ticketed items pending with similar situations.

[quote name='EchaniDrgn']I have a theory about the missing prizes and the emails stating that people have multiple accounts. It's just a theory but it seems to stand up, and holds true based on my current order fulfillments.

I think they are tracking people to accounts and not allowing multiple accounts to be run by the same person, EVER. I only say this because a buddy of mine ordered something to his house on a fresh account shipped to his wife's name and got it like clockwork, I ordered off a fresh account to my house, the same item, the same day and it didn't get shipped.

I think Club Bing sees creating a new account to get more tickets as circumventing the restrictions of a max number of tickets on each game. It'll take a bit before I can back this up with more data points, but I think it makes sense. I have orders of higher ticketed items pending with similar situations.[/QUOTE]

not really, I've been doing CL/CB for 2 years now and every now and then they have black weeks where they dont ship any prizes like the last week in april or so.

also, when you order bigger prizes it takes longer to receive most of the time.

[quote name='MasterSprtn117']I don't know how you guys earn all those tickets. I tried getting the max of 1000 tickets in a day, but I became totally bored at around 400 tickets..[/QUOTE]
I get bored as hell too but I learn to multitask. Try watching tv or listening to a podcast. Time flies when you're being entertained. ;)

[quote name='MasterSprtn117']I don't know how you guys earn all those tickets. I tried getting the max of 1000 tickets in a day, but I became totally bored at around 400 tickets..[/QUOTE]

I usually play music in the background (via pandora.com radio) so it's not that bad, however it is really mind numbingly dull.

[quote name='KingLugia']not really, I've been doing CL/CB for 2 years now and every now and then they have black weeks where they dont ship any prizes like the last week in april or so.

also, when you order bigger prizes it takes longer to receive most of the time.[/QUOTE]

I'm only referring to how they've been acting since the switchover from Live Search Club to Club Bing. I ordered an item on an account to my name and address, but it was on a second account that had never ordered anything yet. It was also started after I had stopped playing any accounts shipping to that name and address. Another account, also fresh, was started up by my Friends wife. We both ordered the same item, about 5 minutes apart from each other, she got hers, I didn't get mine.

I have other items in similar situations, but they wont hit the 30 day mark for a week or two. I'm just saying that I think the "Multiple Account" thing is that they are now tracking name & address to accounts and flagging the second account that orders on the same name/address combo.

[quote name='EchaniDrgn']I'm only referring to how they've been acting since the switchover from Live Search Club to Club Bing. I ordered an item on an account to my name and address, but it was on a second account that had never ordered anything yet. It was also started after I had stopped playing any accounts shipping to that name and address. Another account, also fresh, was started up by my Friends wife. We both ordered the same item, about 5 minutes apart from each other, she got hers, I didn't get mine.

I have other items in similar situations, but they wont hit the 30 day mark for a week or two. I'm just saying that I think the "Multiple Account" thing is that they are now tracking name & address to accounts and flagging the second account that orders on the same name/address combo.[/QUOTE]

We'll see. I'm about to move, so I sent some stuff from my account and my girlfriend's account to my parents, shipping under my name for both accounts. None of it showed up yet, but should have. I started a third account and shipped stuff to that address using my mother's name. If it shows up you might be right. It will be 30 days at the end of this week.

Someone somewhere in this topic mentioned how other had placed test orders to see what's going on with Bing when the whole multiple account fiasco started. It should be time to know what's what. I hope someone can give an update on those test orders.

Just got shipping emails for 2 XBOX PC controllers from same account to 2 different addresses. They were redeemed end of MAY before they switched to BING.

Hmmm, so I ordered something to my dad's business address about 40 days ago, and another item a week after that. Last week there was a package out according to the tracking website but it didn't show up. Now there is another package shipped. My parents live in a town of less than 4,000, so it seems unlikely someone else is playing. Also, both packages correspond to the weights of the items I ordered. So either it's a huge coincidence and someone else is playing and ordered the same items, or that first package got lost in my dad's office or stolen by UPS or an employee, although I doubt it. I guess I'll find out on Friday. It'd help me figure out what's going on with my accounts if it does show up.

Hope they put an Arcade up. I'm going to try to max out this weekend and get a controller. Looking to buy an Xbox before September. :bouncy:

[quote name='bluepen92']Do you guys think the Xbox 360 will be back for christmas?[/QUOTE]

No one knows if it will or not...they last time it went away it dind't come back until 8-9 months later but that may not happen this time

[quote name='Shafted']Just got shipping emails for 2 XBOX PC controllers from same account to 2 different addresses. They were redeemed end of MAY before they switched to BING.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting. I ordered 2 controllers (one of each type), on the 7th of June. Heard nothing yet, hopefully that means about next week I'll hear something.

Well, I got shipping notice on 3 items from 5/1 where I thought the account was flagged. I had reordered those items on 3 other accounts (all to the same address still) and those tickets were refunded.

Items were: Too Human, Lost Odyssey, USB Controller

Gears of War for Xbox 360 that I ordered on 05/05/2009 should be here tomorrow. The Mini Football-Brown with White Stripes that I ordered on 04/05/2009 should be here any day now. I emailed them a week or two ago and asked about my account and they told me that they would look into it. They sent me an email a few days later saying that some of my items had been shipped.

360 came today! All signs point to it being a brand spankin' new unit. But...looks like it's a candidate for the RROD with the Xenon setup. Oh well, free is free and if it RRODs, then it goes back. Time to frequent the other side of CAG. :)

Also came to various addresses:
160GB hard drive (unknown color)
PGR for XBOX
XBOX Controller
Exercise Ball
Flight Sim X for PC
Water Bottle

I got shipping emails for the following:

Madagascar- Escape 2 Africa DVD 06/24/2009
Gears of War for Xbox 360 05/05/2009
SceneIt? 2 for XBox 360 05/01/2009
Mini Football-Brown with White Stripes 04/05/2009
Wilson Basketball 04/03/2009

I am waiting for the Playing Cards that I ordered on 07/10/2009.

[quote name='Shafted']Just got shipping emails for 2 XBOX PC controllers from same account to 2 different addresses. They were redeemed end of MAY before they switched to BING.[/QUOTE]
It seems that Club Bing is really backed up right now. I ordered a few controllers on 6/1 and haven't heard a word yet.

[quote name='heyitzme']It seems that Club Bing is really backed up right now. I ordered a few controllers on 6/1 and haven't heard a word yet.[/QUOTE]

The controller I ordered on 6/18 came in a few days ago.

[quote name='praetorian1717']I got 2 shipping emails from May: Coleman camping lantern ordered 5/4 and the Camelback Bottle ordered 5/26.[/QUOTE]

was the bottle the same color as the picture? or was it different?

still haven't got word from my xbox from april, they won't respond to e-mails. what a ripoff - fuck you bing!! good luck everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back