Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='praetorian1717']I got the Coleman lantern and CamelBak bottle I ordered in May. To the person asking about the color, the bottle isn't as blue as it looks in the CB picture. The tag said "grey" and I guess it is a sort of blue-grey. It looks like a nice bottle though.[/QUOTE]

What did the lantern weigh?

I've gotten 2 CamelBak bottles, one blue and one blue-grey. The blue one was a few months ago and the blue-grey was last month

I've gotten 2 CamelBak bottles, one blue and one blue-grey. The blue one was a few months ago and the blue-grey was last month

[quote name='free_willy']I've gotten 2 CamelBak bottles, one blue and one blue-grey. The blue one was a few months ago and the blue-grey was last month[/QUOTE]

maybe they order a diff. color every month. maybe i'll get something like forest green or fiery red lol

[quote name='CupNoodL']Are both addresses fresh or have you ordered CB prizes to those address?

I tested an order (cookbooks) with an old account with a different name to the same address recently. If that goes through I'll start playing CB again.[/QUOTE]

The one with th fresh name was an old address with another name having ordered to it previously.

The old name was an old name and address combo.

^^ darn I was planning on ordering that eventually, but oh well that just gives me more incentive to keep hoarding my tickets until something better comes along hopefully :D

[quote name='bluepen92']Ratatouille is gone! :hot:

i just ordered mine the day before yesterday too...[/QUOTE]

Another prize I wanted :cry:.

Oh well, got my Xbox 360 controller ordered today, hopefully it comes soon enough.

Got shipping confirmation for windows vista home premium that was ordered on 7/5. This was ordered on a different account with a different name. Same address.

Damn.
My brother just broke my old copy yesterday and i just started to save up for it.:cry:

My first prize shipped! Confirmation received! Woohoo!

Question: In the email where it reads "Shipping Address:" the only thing listed is the name of my actual apartment complex and then my town name. Is that normal?

I ordered that on 06/24/09 along with the madagascar 1 & 2 and they were shipped out on 07/23/09 and got them in the mail yesterday finally! :D i'm glad i did because they were gone in no time! it took 10 days to get to my house from kentucky and i live in ohio! all 3 came at the same time. I got that camelback bottle also that was ordered on 06/24/09 and got it 07/28/09 missed the first attempt. now i'm waiting on my zune to get here on my other account going to a diff address i ordered that on 07/08/09 so i'm hoping they ship it out by 08/10/09 or 08/11/09

[quote name='lovesprizes']I ordered that on 06/24/09 along with the madagascar 1 & 2 and they were shipped out on 07/23/09 and got them in the mail yesterday finally! :D i'm glad i did because they were gone in no time! it took 10 days to get to my house from kentucky and i live in ohio! all 3 came at the same time. I got that camelback bottle also that was ordered on 06/24/09 and got it 07/28/09 missed the first attempt. now i'm waiting on my zune to get here on my other account going to a diff address i ordered that on 07/08/09 so i'm hoping they ship it out by 08/10/09 or 08/11/09[/QUOTE]

i ordered between 7/25 to 7/29 for the movie and bottle, hopefully they will come soon:D

Keyboard/Mouse combo is gone (don't know what the exact name was, 12,500 points one).

All the stuff I want is leaving :bomb:.

[quote name='wutaday09']: )

[/QUOTE]

Congrats

Are you running multiple accounts to the same address or to different ones?

[quote name='cin84_12']Congrats

Are you running multiple accounts to the same address or to different ones?[/QUOTE]
thanks

there all going to different addresses

[quote name='MacedoniaMafia']Just redeemed my first thing today (Too Human). How long should it take to come (I live in Ohio if it matters)?[/QUOTE]

Should ship in 30ish days and arrive in 34ish days.

The Habu Gaming Mouse was delivered today, I'm gonna be honest this thing is sexy as hell :) I should have ordered it ages ago.

[quote name='igotnodough']anyone know the weight of vista home?[/QUOTE]

Should be about a pound if the Vista Ultimate was any indication.

Just got my xbox controller i ordered on 7/1. Damn, I was going to get that habu mouse too.

Edit: Hadn't seen that they took the Keyboard mouse combo off. Should of ordered it when i could.

[quote name='wutaday09']: )

[/QUOTE]

Congrats! :D

Whoever said Christmas didn't happen in July...or August was lying. :lol:

[quote name='Whirly']also, habu mouse is gone[/QUOTE]

That sucks! I was planning on ordering one Friday after I put in my order for PGR4. I guess I'd better get all the prizes I've been meaning to order before next week.

Random question:
What is the quality of the IntelliMouse?

Also, I think they just took Vista Home Premium off. :cry:

The Intellimouse is crap. Mine from the Frequent Shopper program broke after 2 weeks and they never replaced it like they said they would.

Good thing I just ordered the Habu mouse, I was originally planning on just hording all my points, then last week I broke down and spent some points on the mouse.

[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']
Also, I think they just took Vista Home Premium off. :cry:[/QUOTE]

you mean the green box? that's been gone for a while now, like before they took off xbox

[quote name='cin84_12']The Intellimouse is crap. Mine from the Frequent Shopper program broke after 2 weeks and they never replaced it like they said they would.[/QUOTE]

I FIGURED it was a crap mouse. :cry: Thanks for the info.

[quote name='bluepen92']you mean the green box? that's been gone for a while now, like before they took off xbox[/QUOTE]

Are you sure? Because I remember seeing the green box on the list this past Friday--I haven't played since then.

And the Xbox only got taken off last Tuesday. I KNOW Vista was still on there last week because the Xbox was the only prize that disappeared that day. Now the keyboard/mouse combo, Habu mouse, AND Vista are gone. :cry:

I hope they return soon.

I just got a 5 song download. The multiple account thing, at least from my experience, is not IP related. I even check all my emails at once, so they don't check the IP for that.

[quote name='cllfrank']Is picture this really back ? I am so excited!:applause::bouncy::bouncy::lol:[/QUOTE]

how many tix can you win like on a really good game?

If I ordered a 360 controller for Windows on 8/1/09, when should I expect to get a shipping e-mail and for it to ship? Is it about 1 month?

[quote name='rakaminkol']If I ordered a 360 controller for Windows on 8/1/09, when should I expect to get a shipping e-mail and for it to ship? Is it about 1 month?[/QUOTE]

about a month amirite

Got the controller on 8/4 and vista on 8/5. Controller was ordered 6/30 and vista was 7/5. The controller was ordered on one account and vista was ordered on another. Both to the same address but using different names (Mike and Michael)
IMG_0131.jpg

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Got the controller on 8/4 and vista on 8/5. Controller was ordered 6/30 and vista was 7/5. The controller was ordered on one account and vista was ordered on another. Both to the same address but using different names (Mike and Michael)
[/QUOTE]

:) i do the same thing, and with my third account I throw in a Jr (no i don't max them out everyday)

[quote name='stacey369']geezzz..it's taking forever for them to add new prizes ...its been over a month::([/QUOTE]

That's not too long. it used to take months for new stuff to show up. Some new 360 games would be nice this time.

How do you guys get so many tickets, and how long does it take you? I do Chicktionary/The Baseball game/The Bee game and Flexicon. The word games get me about 12-15 points each time I play but I can only play around 8 times before it locks up, and I can finish Flexicon but the problem is it takes me at least ten minutes to do a puzzle. I mean through an hour of playing I can get about a 100 points. I just joined a week or so ago, any advice for a newcomer? Do you guys use any spelling websites or something to help you with the puzzles (Note I'm not talking about bots, just websites that can help with Crossword Hints and whatnot). Thanks in advance for any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back