Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JocularMango']How do you guys get so many tickets, and how long does it take you? I do Chicktionary/The Baseball game/The Bee game and Flexicon. The word games get me about 12-15 points each time I play but I can only play around 8 times before it locks up, and I can finish Flexicon but the problem is it takes me at least ten minutes to do a puzzle. I mean through an hour of playing I can get about a 100 points. I just joined a week or so ago, any advice for a newcomer? Do you guys use any spelling websites or something to help you with the puzzles (Note I'm not talking about bots, just websites that can help with Crossword Hints and whatnot). Thanks in advance for any help.[/QUOTE]

http://www.anagramssolved.com/

With this site it usually takes an hour or two to max out for the day.

:cool:

yeah anagram solvers the best. but i think there are ppl who play that monkey game and carpet reveal all day. it takes me about 10minutes=100tickets

i read somewhere that club bing flaggs accounts that complete puzzles in under 2 minutes...anyone know if this is true?

Last edited by a moderator:
5,200 tickets
Travel Neck and Shoulder Massager with Heat.

• Features:
  • Focused vibration rejuvenates hard to reach muscles
  • Soothing heat, design lined in Comfort Touch plush fabric
  • Internal wire frame construction flexes and shapes for the perfect fit
  • On board controls, 2 speed massage and one touch heat
  • AC adapter or battery operation for added convenience and mobility
  • 4 AA batteries not included
  • Logo'd with Bing insignia

Roatan hammock
8,950 tickets

Fall asleep comfortably in your Roatan hammock by Grand Trunk®. The extra-large body of the hammock and wonderful soft cotton material make this a relaxing style. 12 x 12 x 12 inches, 4 pounds. No-hassle setup and convenient stuff sack ease transportation.

Magellan RoadMate 1340 GPS System 29,900 Tickets
The newly redesigned Magellan RoadMate 1340 GPS device boasts a 3.5" color touch screen and ultra-thin design, delivering powerful navigation in a compact package. This easy-to-use device gives you confidence while on the road with premium features including: AAA TourBook®, highway lane assist, spoken street names, multi-destination routing, and pre-loaded maps of North America.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Got the controller on 8/4 and vista on 8/5. Controller was ordered 6/30 and vista was 7/5. The controller was ordered on one account and vista was ordered on another. Both to the same address but using different names (Mike and Michael)
[/QUOTE]
what state are you in?

At an okay typing speed, anagram games are about 1000 points in 1 hour. The image find games are about that speed as well. Flexicon is about 1000 points in 1:30 or 2 hours.

But more importantly, any update on the banning of multiple accounts? I haven't received any of my June orders, yet I've received mp3 downloads ordered in May.

[quote name='bluepen92']
Magellan RoadMate 1340 GPS System 29,900 Tickets
The newly redesigned Magellan RoadMate 1340 GPS device boasts a 3.5" color touch screen and ultra-thin design, delivering powerful navigation in a compact package. This easy-to-use device gives you confidence while on the road with premium features including: AAA TourBook®, highway lane assist, spoken street names, multi-destination routing, and pre-loaded maps of North America.[/QUOTE]

Here is a link to GPS at amazon.com.

http://www.amazon.com/Magellan-Road...9C00/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1249513466&sr=8-1

I'm still waiting on my Habu I ordered 6/13. I hope they sent it and I'm not flagged. This is especially lame since they took it down so I can't even try for it on a new account.

I'm still waiting on my Habu I ordered 6/13. I hope they sent it and I'm not flagged. This is especially lame since they took it down so I can't even try for it on a new account.

GPS ordered. Finally got to use one of my accounts that has been sitting without anything to spend tickets on.

A delivery attempt was made today by UPS of my tent, but I wasn't home for it. For those who are wondering and following this: It was a brand new Club Bing account. I used the same address I've used many times before, but it was sent in my son's name -- who was the one who wanted it.

Got a 10 song download today I ordered on 7/7 on one of my two accounts that I use. Guess I can start using it again now.

I wouldn't be so hasty. On one of my accounts, last week or so I got 2x 20 song downloads that I ordered in May. However, orders placed on that account in June for non-digital items still have not shipped. I believe the items were a Zune charger and premium headphones.

Just saying.

[quote name='inubu']GPS ordered. Finally got to use one of my accounts that has been sitting without anything to spend tickets on.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I ordered the massage pillow off of one of my idle accounts thats just been sitting waiting for something worthwhile to show up.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Same here. I ordered the massage pillow off of one of my idle accounts thats just been sitting waiting for something worthwhile to show up.[/QUOTE]

same here, but i didn't get the hammock since there is no where to hang it, and my room is too small;)

I'm an idiot.

I didn't know you could type the words. I've been clicking the letters the whole time. :|

This will go much faster.

Edit: I can finish a game in less than a minute now. Does it mark these for cheating or something?

I don't know how they expected anyone to finish those normally anyway.

^^ typing in the words won't get marked as cheating since it's built into the games flash programming therefore it's perfectly though if you're typing too fast and enter the capcha's correctly they shouldn't hold it against you either as long as it wasn't inhumanly fast

I tried ordering SceneIt? 2 and it tells me that I'm not old enough to order a T rated game. My LiveID has my age in it, 25, and I can't find anywhere else to change it. Any thoughts?

[quote name='Stick821']I tried ordering SceneIt? 2 and it tells me that I'm not old enough to order a T rated game. My LiveID has my age in it, 25, and I can't find anywhere else to change it. Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]
You need to complete the 'Birth Date' in your Live account. For some reason it fails the age verification if you only specified the year when you created the account.

- click on 'Registered Information';
- select a month and day for your 'Birth Date';
- Save.

That should do it.

[quote name='meatwad3000']^^ typing in the words won't get marked as cheating since it's built into the games flash programming therefore it's perfectly though if you're typing too fast and enter the capcha's correctly they shouldn't hold it against you either as long as it wasn't inhumanly fast[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I type pretty fast and I have to slow down so the prompt doesn't come up.

[quote name='A Gamer']You need to complete the 'Birth Date' in your Live account. For some reason it fails the age verification if you only specified the year when you created the account.

- click on 'Registered Information';
- select a month and day for your 'Birth Date';
- Save.

That should do it.[/QUOTE]

There's not a Registered Information link anywhere to click.

Well Bring draws me back in with the GPS, even though I know it won't last the month it will take for me to rack up enough points to get it

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Well Bring draws me back in with the GPS, even though I know it won't last the month it will take for me to rack up enough points to get it[/QUOTE]that is a very true statement. you may be better off buying an account and hoping the prize comes through.

Got my copy of Gears of War

GOWprize.jpg

^^ that's awesome dude, Glad to hear you finally got your prize , there's only 1 game off that site I haven't purchased yet but I don't know if i'm gonna bother getting scene it 2

they changed the timer thing so now its white insted of red....

hey at what time of year do new prizes start being added to the list? what time do prizes get taken off?

im asking this cause i have 10k plus tix and i want to spend em before christmas, where most of the prizes get taken off.

for the trophies there is a trophy for best weekly player. the highest i thought you could get is 7000 tix exactly... but how do some people get higher than that?

way off topic but what was the club nintendo secret prize if you reached a certain number of points by registering games?

[quote name='deddie123']for the trophies there is a trophy for best weekly player. the highest i thought you could get is 7000 tix exactly... but how do some people get higher than that?[/QUOTE]

If you leave out a word playing the anagram games, you only get 19 tickets for that game. With that, you can reach 999 tickets. If you then play a game to completion, like Flexicon, you still get all the tickets for that game, which would bring your total for the day to 1024.

Do people prefer the red kitchen timer or the white kitchen timer?

[quote name='bluepen92']Do people prefer the red kitchen timer or the white kitchen timer?[/QUOTE]

I live in a haunted house with walls that bleed. I got the red to match my kitchen.

to be honest with you guys, club bing sucks now because 1. the new name sounds really stupid 2. my points which were over 12k expired cuz of the "180 days of until expiration" like seriously wtf?

[quote name='jtokchain5']to be honest with you guys, club bing sucks now because 1. the new name sounds really stupid 2. my points which were over 12k expired cuz of the "180 days of until expiration" like seriously wtf?

this new site ive been hearing of lockerz.com seems to have the things that ive always wanted, so check it out.[/QUOTE]
Good luck with lockerz. Club bing is still one of the only sites that is reliable and ships prizes.

[quote name='bluepen92']whats this about 180 day expiration...someone care to explain?[/QUOTE]

If the account is inactive for more than 180days, the points will expire.

[quote name='jtokchain5']to be honest with you guys, club bing sucks now because 1. the new name sounds really stupid 2. my points which were over 12k expired cuz of the "180 days of until expiration" like seriously wtf?

this new site ive been hearing of lockerz.com seems to have the things that ive always wanted, so check it out.[/QUOTE]

I seriously doubt you will see a single prize from that site. That flash game you play when you sign up gives you enough points in 10 seconds for a 360 game. Think about it.

[quote name='bluepen92']so basically play one of those time capsule games every 100 days to be safe right?[/QUOTE]

Yup.

[quote name='jtokchain5']this new site ive been hearing of lockerz.com seems to have the things that ive always wanted, so check it out.[/QUOTE]
It's a site where you can earn points. After initially joining there is some little mini game, catching points by dragging the loading bar, this is important it is how you will get most of your points. Also you can reply to their daily questions (or posts) for a couple points. Unfortunately it's invite only, I can invite if you post or send me your email addy. The site hasn't launched yet but the point earning opportunity is available, so get in on it early. They have amazing electronic prizes (ipod, macbook, wii), chick prizes (purses and jewelry), and "experiences" (tickets to the virgin mobile festival????). Obviously, nobody knows how legit this site is yet, but I have ordered a 360 game to test it out. So we'll know soon.

http://www.lockerz.com
(you can't see much until you join if I remember correctly)

Edit: Be wary that the invite email may go to your Spam folder.

[quote name='jtokchain5']

Let's see ... it's named "lockerz" ... and we haven't heard much from muzras lately ... Could it be a CAG went and created himself a new website?

[quote name='kaydensmom69']It's a site where you can earn points. After initially joining there is some little mini game, catching points by dragging the loading bar, this is important it is how you will get most of your points. Also you can reply to their daily questions (or posts) for a couple points. Unfortunately it's invite only, I can invite if you post or send me your email addy. The site hasn't launched yet but the point earning opportunity is available, so get in on it early. They have amazing electronic prizes (ipod, macbook, wii), chick prizes (purses and jewelry), and "experiences" (tickets to the virgin mobile festival????). Obviously, nobody knows how legit this site is yet, but I have ordered a 360 game to test it out. So we'll know soon.

http://www.lockerz.com
(you can't see much until you join if I remember correctly)

Edit: Be wary that the invite email may go to your Spam folder.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='inubu']Let's see ... it's named "lockerz" ... and we haven't heard much from muzras lately ... Could it be a CAG went and created himself a new website?[/QUOTE]

LOL! If that's true, I don't think Mystah Muraz would admit to it...can't give away his secret interwebs activities, right? :lol:

I didn't want to seem like ANOTHER beggar in the lockerz thread, but if anyone has an extra invite, feel free to send me a PM me. If I don't check my messages tonight, I'll reply with my email address sometime tomorrow. As much as I like Club Bing, I think I can fit some time into my schedule for this "lockerz" everyone is all hyped up about. :D

Less than 200 tickets from earning a copy of Too Human for my friend. :)

woo hoo, got shipping confirmation on the cards I ordered despite getting 3000 tickets a day a while back. Now to wait for the basketball and Ogio bag :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back