Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to sell vista home premium for $100 with a buy it now auction. Not bad considering it will be phased out in a few months. Can't wait to get my sexy playing cards.

[quote name='deddie123']sorry off topic again but can someone send me an invite to lockerz.com?

my email is [email protected][/QUOTE]

Go to the referral sub-forum. There's a topic about it there. This is not a thread for invites to other sites.

[quote name='deddie123']sorry off topic again but can someone send me an invite to lockerz.com?

my email is [email protected][/QUOTE]

i sent you an invite to lockerz:)

if anyone else wants one pm me with your yahoo or gmail email address

[quote name='stacey369']i sent you an invite to lockerz:)

if anyone else wants one pm me with your yahoo or gmail email address[/QUOTE]

See above.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Where the hell are the mods?[/QUOTE]

Obviously not here

Guys can we go back to CLUB BING?
:bomb:
Im not sure Lockerz gives you stuff at all

Hmm.. Like I said earlier, got the shipping confirmation on the Playing cards I ordered on 7/08.. but I checked the tracking site and a package shipped today came up as 1.40 pounds? I doubt anyone else in my area plays Club Bing; I really hope that's the bag or basketball..

So I've been playing chicktionary and I type pretty damn fast. I get the pictionary thing or whatever whatever like every 2 games. I was wondering, is this dangerous? By that I mean is my account being flagged and are my prizes in danger of not being sent?

[quote name='bluepen92']so basically play one of those time capsule games every 100 days to be safe right?[/QUOTE]no. play one every 179 days... it's fun to live on the edge.

does anyone know what the time limit was for ordering tha walkie talkie cuz i really want to vote on sometin new, hopefully 2 360 games

im confused about this 180 day expiring thing. microsoft says if we dont do an activity or redeem any prizes in 180 days we lose our tix. im trying to save up so i can unload and get a lot of prizes.
what is an activity? if its a game, cant i just play 1 game and i will be safe for another 180 days?

[quote name='deddie123']im confused about this 180 day expiring thing. microsoft says if we dont do an activity or redeem any prizes in 180 days we lose our tix. im trying to save up so i can unload and get a lot of prizes.
what is an activity? if its a game, cant i just play 1 game and i will be safe for another 180 days?[/QUOTE]
I would imagine that simply logging into your account would be sufficient.

[quote name='deddie123']what is an activity? if its a game, cant i just play 1 game and i will be safe for another 180 days?[/QUOTE]yes, activity = game.

I am waiting on two decks of cards.

Gears of War for Xbox 360 05/05/2009 (received 05/05/2009)
Madagascar- Escape 2 Africa DVD 06/24/2009 (received 08/08/2009)
SceneIt? 2 for XBox 360 05/01/2009 (received 07/31/2008)
Mini Football-Brown with White Stripes 04/05/2009 (received last week)
Wilson Basketball 04/03/2009 (received 08/08/2009)

So today, the bite valve of my Camelbak better bottle broke :(. it costs $5 to replace the rubber tip, so im gonna order a 2nd bottle. its a great bottle, but i like to bite on the valve alot :lol:.

I read on the earlier post that the microsoft intellimouse is crap? i had it for over a year and it works really well. it is really comfortable to use.

has anyone ordered the premier bbq grill set? its a really good deal. it costs around $100 at the stores.

Compared to the Habu mouse, it's pure crap. Now that the Habu mouse is gone, it's worth it for a backup mouse lol

[quote name='udonknowjack']
has anyone ordered the premier bbq grill set? its a really good deal. it costs around $100 at the stores.[/QUOTE]

Woah! are you sure it's $100? that's alot for bbq

how are you guys gaining stuff which games are you playing? I have tried flexicon and 2 hours later I was not able to finish the puzzle

[quote name='darkeden']how are you guys gaining stuff which games are you playing? I have tried flexicon and 2 hours later I was not able to finish the puzzle[/QUOTE]

dude i feel sorry for you...some ppl max out 2 accounts in the same time ;)

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']First read the thread
Second, if you are playing flexicon, http://www.anagramssolved.com/flexicon-solutions.html[/QUOTE]
I read the thread XD and getting solutions is kinda cheating isnt it?
[quote name='bluepen92']dude i feel sorry for you...some ppl max out 2 accounts in the same time ;)[/QUOTE]
lol I just found the chickentary one and I have done like 7 so far there not bad.

[quote name='udonknowjack']
I read on the earlier post that the microsoft intellimouse is crap? i had it for over a year and it works really well. it is really comfortable to use.
[/QUOTE]

Well mine that I got from the Frequent Shopper program was crap. It was nice and comfortable for a few days and the back button was a nice touch, but then it started turning off by itself and saying it was disconnected. I emailed MS support and they said they didn't provide tech support for that product anymore. I then emailed Frequent Shopper support, explaining the problem and what MS support told me. They said they'd send me a replacement which they never did so now I'm back to using my Logitech mini mouse which sucks for long term use. I should have ordered the Habu.

[quote name='bluepen92']Woah! are you sure it's $100? that's alot for bbq[/QUOTE]

im not surprised because at 12,500 pts, it should cost around $100. thats why i do not want to get the gps or the 360. plus the 360 had expired warranty.

The 360 was a horrible, horrible waste of points. A brand new arcade has a standard price of $200. You can get it for less from Dell or if you're willing to go slightly used, right? It'd be better to just order a ton of controllers or something and then sell them to buy a 360.

[quote name='evanft']It'd be better to just order a ton of controllers or something and then sell them to buy a 360.[/QUOTE]unfortunately that only works if you have a ton of addresses or are up to committing mail fraud.

[quote name='udonknowjack']im not surprised because at 12,500 pts, it should cost around $100. thats why i do not want to get the gps or the 360. plus the 360 had expired warranty.[/QUOTE]

i thought each set was $10 though...on this site they sell 10 sets for $100, then it goes 100 sets for $80, roughly rounding the prices.
LINK:http://www.inkhead.com/promotional-...bbq-grill-sets/premier-bbq-set_pv-8867-0.html

if the grill set is really $100 maybe i should get me one :D

[quote name='bluepen92']i thought each set was $10 though...on this site they sell 10 sets for $100, then it goes 100 sets for $80, roughly rounding the prices.
LINK:http://www.inkhead.com/promotional-...bbq-grill-sets/premier-bbq-set_pv-8867-0.html

if the grill set is really $100 maybe i should get me one :D[/QUOTE]

I think you read it wrong. the website wants you to buy in sets of 10 so each set would costs less in bulk. plus, if its $10 a set, it wouldn be at 12,500 pts. the way i estimated prizes is 100-120 pts = $1 roughly.

its a best prize to get at that much points. we do alot of bbq in the fall in our house and it would be nice to have a grill set for free.

[quote name='igotnodough']is anyone else still waiting on anything from 6/29? (or around that time)[/QUOTE]

I ordered the Logitech Universal Remote on 6/29. Haven't heard anything yet, nor have I heard anyone getting it or a confirmation yet. I never recieved my last prize either, a 360 play-and-charge kit I ordered on 6/16, while many others did, so I'm beginning to worry i'm flagged or something.

[quote name='JScottB']I ordered the Logitech Universal Remote on 6/29. Haven't heard anything yet, nor have I heard anyone getting it or a confirmation yet. I never recieved my last prize either, a 360 play-and-charge kit I ordered on 6/16, while many others did, so I'm beginning to worry i'm flagged or something.[/QUOTE]
Might be some more no shipping confirmation prizes that just showup at your door. Already happened to me.

I finally got back on this, I played when it first came about and got a couple of controllers. Does anyone know about how long the GPS has been on the site?

[quote name='spidamatrix']I finally got back on this, I played when it first came about and got a couple of controllers. Does anyone know about how long the GPS has been on the site?[/QUOTE]

if you want an exact date go back a few pages on this thread

Great, now I have to contact the customer service. I ordered Lost Odessey and Zoo Tycoon 2 Zookeeper collection around 7/5 or so..had 100-something tickets left. Played a few games and got it to 200-something and haven't played any games in about a month.

Just logged on to my account and I have 6994 tickets. I only had 6000 before I ordered the games. I hope my orders weren't canceled or something.

I'm still waiting on my Habu mouse(ordered 6/13). I sent them an email the other day and they replied back saying that they were still checking to see if my play was legitimate so yeah, no idea what that means. Has anyone ordered one around around then and gotten a shipping email or anything?

[quote name='silverjojo08']I'm still waiting on my Habu mouse(ordered 6/13). I sent them an email the other day and they replied back saying that they were still checking to see if my play was legitimate so yeah, no idea what that means. Has anyone ordered one around around then and gotten a shipping email or anything?[/QUOTE]

I ordered one 7/1 and received mine around 8/4. I didn't get a shipping email, but it showed up on the tracking site. I hope ya get it, this thing is great :)

Got a question. If I have an account on Bing using a hotmail account, since the whole Live ID thing is connected if I deleted my hotmail account would that also delete the club bing account also?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back