Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with all the flagging that happend a few weeks ago, are you guys still using your old address as long as it's a fresh account and stick with the 1 item per address thing?

Or everyone using address and fresh account?

Or still using multiple accounts to multiple addresses?

Haven't been keeping up with my daily limit anymore

i think they shipped a ton of controllers because a controller is coming to my city. could be my cousins :) maybe he'll share

[quote name='bluepen92']but who honestly will donate Alot of tickets to their schools?[/QUOTE]
My mother teaches the Autistic unit at Royal Palm Beach Elementary and not only is the Florida school system underfunded, the special needs is practically given the scraps (if that).

I plan on pumping a lot of tickets into Palm Beach E.S. and would encourage others I know to do the same.

Where is my 360 controller I order in June?? I've pretty much just written it off at this point. I could really use that habu mouse I'm missing as well. I'm only missing stuff from June at this point.

Gave $10 to my old elementary school. Good friends with the principal there. Maybe I'll get something named after me, lol that would be funny.

did you order more than one item in june?

btw, when something is delivered by usps does it come to your front door or do they put it in your mailbox? that question has been bothering me since i started playing again

Last edited by a moderator:
I am loving the logitech 510 remote that I got from this site. The only downside is that for it to work with a PS3 you have to buy an adapter that costs about $60.

[quote name='bluepen92']did you order more than one item in june?

btw, when something is delivered by usps does it come to your front door or do they put it in your mailbox? that question has been bothering me since i started playing again[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure everything from MS and CB comes from UPS, and in that case they usually knock at your door and see if anyone is home, and if not, they usually try to put it in a obscure place.

But if it did come from USPS, they would put it in the mailbox, unless it didn't fit, in which case, it'd be doorstep, or somehwere near there.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']I'm pretty sure everything from MS and CB comes from UPS, and in that case they usually knock at your door and see if anyone is home, and if not, they usually try to put it in a obscure place.

But if it did come from USPS, they would put it in the mailbox, unless it didn't fit, in which case, it'd be doorstep, or somehwere near there.[/QUOTE]

The perfect location for your neighborhood cat burglar :D.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']I'm pretty sure everything from MS and CB comes from UPS, and in that case they usually knock at your door and see if anyone is home, and if not, they usually try to put it in a obscure place.

But if it did come from USPS, they would put it in the mailbox, unless it didn't fit, in which case, it'd be doorstep, or somehwere near there.[/QUOTE]

Plenty of items from cb is shipped through USPS.
Also, the items that are "sig required" often won't be put in an obscure place when you're not home. They will bring it back, and you will have to come pick it up yourself.

Finally got first prizes! :bouncy:Ordered the playing cards 7/13 when i began to play again. They came USPS. My brother ordered a Habu mouse around that time too, but we were surprised when he didn't get a first confirmation letter, (he claims to have spelled the email correctly though). :roll: Delivered by UPS, no signature, they hid in under the porch chairs.

The habu mouse was NOT on the tracking site, which i thought was weird.
Anyways here's some pics. Hopefully my 'bigger' prizes will come.

Oh and ignore the date near the bottom of the pictures, will have to fix the calender thingy if i can find instructions
pict0345eob.jpg

Congrats BP92 on your prize. You're up for a game of gold fish ? (j/k). Also I've now learned not to en faith 100% trust into the tracking website.

[quote name='Mexic4n_Jésus']Congrats BP92 on your prize. You're up for a game of gold fish ? (j/k). Also I've now learned not to en faith 100% trust into the tracking website.[/QUOTE]
Lol.:D Yeah the tracking website is flimsy, and idk if it's just my area or if there are other areas where it doesn't work right.

can't wait until monday to see if the journal/pen set i ordered on the same day comes. school starts monday as well, and so it would be very useful ;)

tent, both dvds, and scooters i ordered to an address i had already used. 55 days later and i still don't have them.
zune i ordered to a fresh address. 35 days later i get a zune.
(all of these accounts were maxed out on the same day)

lesson learned: all major prizes should go to a fresh address.

kddllsisils
b8a2qb.jpg

kddllsisils

[quote name='bluepen92']The habu mouse was NOT on the tracking site, which i thought was weird.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bluepen92']Lol.:D Yeah the tracking website is flimsy, and idk if it's just my area or if there are other areas where it doesn't work right.[/QUOTE]

Send me a PM with your tracking numbers and I will see why it didn't show.

My guess... You didn't enter the city name EXACTLY as shown on the UPS label when searching the tracking site? :roll:

But, there is always a small chance CB started using another drop-shipper, or they used a shipping service that I was unaware of. Either way, being able to see your tracking number will help 'fix' that in tracker. ;)

EDIT: actually, first go to the UPS web site and have a look at the tracking info it shows. There are a small number of packages that NEVER get their data on the UPS web site, and a few that only get filled in when the package is delivered. Not much I can do with those packages. If the city/state does not show up on the UPS web site, then it won't show in the tracker either.

Anyone else having trouble with the anagram solving site? The ad is blocking the first few words of each column.
Didn't start happening until just now :cry:

[quote name='kaydensmom69']tent, both dvds, and scooters i ordered to an address i had already used. 55 days later and i still don't have them.
zune i ordered to a fresh address. 35 days later i get a zune.
(all of these accounts were maxed out on the same day)

lesson learned: all major prizes should go to a fresh address.

kddllsisils
b8a2qb.jpg

kddllsisils
[/QUOTE]

just wanted to let you know that i am still waiting on a tent and a scooter too..they may just be backordered..well,that's what im hoping anyway..ordered them both the first days they were available

How to find out if you're flagged:

1. Wait 12 weeks from your order date.
2. Did your item arrive?
- Yes. You're not flagged and can stop here.
- No. Email Bing and ask them where your item is.
3. Did Bing respond by telling you that your account was found to be fraudulent?
- Yes. You're flagged. Sorry. Stop reading this and start a new account.
- No. They told me something else.
4. Did they tell you it should ship shortly?
- Yes. It will ship shortly. You're not flagged.
- No, they didn't really answer my question. Email again, explain yourself.

I hope they repost the kayak. i ordered one just before it went down...hope i still get it. I wanted to work on a 2nd one but i only have 3kpoints and it takes forever for me to get more.

they haven't added new stuff recently...the suspense is killing me!:bomb:

you dont know when or what it's coming. i'd wish they put something up tonight!
*sorry completely random moment*

I haven't checked this thread in a while. Has anything interesting happened with the program? Have they gotten a lot more serious on the account flagging?

I'm hoping one of my accounts is still active. My zune appears to have died and its out of warranty. I'm debating if should start playing again and get another zune or just save up the $130 to fix it.

[quote name='erehwon']I haven't checked this thread in a while. Has anything interesting happened with the program? Have they gotten a lot more serious on the account flagging?

I'm hoping one of my accounts is still active. My zune appears to have died and its out of warranty. I'm debating if should start playing again and get another zune or just save up the $130 to fix it.[/QUOTE]

Don't know exactly when you stopped reading, but yeah, they've been pretty strict. The biggest thing that caught a lot of us by surprise was enforcing one account per person. Basically same address and same name makes it a single person, so if you started a second account and ordered to the same address/name as another account you got flagged. There are some people that didn't get flagged for it, but a few of us did. I lost about three accounts with big prizes off this new flagging.

But other than that, not much is going on. We're hoping they're holding out and going to put some big prizes up soon since they've been taking a lot down recently.

I hope I'm okay. I do have 2 accounts, but I haven't used the one I got my big items from in half a year. I hope they've forgotten about that one.

[quote name='hezzz']Black Xbox controller is back! Regular white controller is removed...[/QUOTE]

If only that had showed up a few days earlier...

At least I can get my 4th 360 controller, and have an entire set now.

well the account I got 2 prizes on last week is 2 days behind in shipping my last one ordered on it... hopefully not flagged... can't really see why it would be since I've only been playing and ordering on one account for a while now... not a big ticket item either way tho.

[quote name='hezzz']Black Xbox controller is back! Regular white controller is removed...[/QUOTE]

I'm curious if this has anything to do with the Elite becoming the primary microsoft console.

[quote name='FinalD']I'm curious if this has anything to do with the Elite becoming the primary microsoft console.[/QUOTE]

AH! Good analysis! I didn't even think about that! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back