Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='The93owner']I already ordered the Recon backpack back in March, but since this one has a Bing logo (not the LSC logo like mine has), can I order it again?[/QUOTE]
That's a good question. The only people that would know the answer to that is the people over in support. Email them and ask.

UPS just delivered my copy of Forza 2. And it's the Platinum Hits version with the bonus DLC disc! YAY! :D:D

I Ordered it on July 25th and got a shipping email from Bing this past Tuesday. But for some reason, it never showed up on the tracker site (only prize I've gotten so far that hasn't).

Well, I have to go customize some cars on my Xbox now. :D

Hopefully my Lost Odyssey comes tomorrow. I ordered it the 27th of july....after it disappeared of my list when I ordered it around june 26th. Hopefully the damn thing comes this time.

Also spent my remaining points on the black wireless 360 controller. shit would look pimp with my red and 2 white ones

[quote name='FreeStuffFan85'] But for some reason, it never showed up on the tracker site (only prize I've gotten so far that hasn't).
[/QUOTE]

Go back a couple of pages where A Gamer explains what happens when a prize doesn't show. i had the same thing happen with a habu gaming mouse. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondering how long the 360's been gone and how often it usually disappears for - I'm about 2/3 the way there and just lost track of keeping up with it a few months ago because other things took precedent (forgot that the prizes come and go sometimes)

Oh and the talk two days ago about the possibility of an elite is probably sounding more realistic with the price drop that took place today!

Remember, the 360 is kinda the "grand prize" of club live - now that a lot of people have them, they can motivate people to keep doing it by getting those who HAVE 360's to upgrade them.....

[quote name='TheRobReport']Hopefully my Lost Odyssey comes tomorrow. I ordered it the 27th of july....after it disappeared of my list when I ordered it around june 26th. Hopefully the damn thing comes this time.
cagus.smile.jpg
[/QUOTE]
You get this yet? That is quite the delay.

I ordered Too Human and one of each white controller at the end of last month. Too Human shipped yesterday, but no controllers. Hope they both come since people have been reporting long waits and the one without the dongle disappeared.

My two white controllers finally arrived. Ordered early July shipped Aug 23rd. Was starting to think I'd never get them. Also got my Vista home and sold that. I should be able to swing purchasing an Xbox 360 soon. But still missing 3 prizes most of which I wanted was the Habu mouse. I'm grateful for what I did get but I think I'm done playing.

[quote name='dragoon99'] But still missing 3 prizes most of which I wanted was the Habu mouse. Ah well I'm grateful for what I did get.[/QUOTE]
out of curiosity, what were the other two?

[quote name='dragoon99']But still missing 3 prizes most of which I wanted was the Habu mouse.[/QUOTE]
If it makes you feel any better, I haven't recieved either Cooking with Jamie that I ordered for my mother or the HAbu Gaming Mouse that I ordered onthe same day. (7/25/09)

[quote name='elcheap0']You get this yet? That is quite the delay.[/QUOTE]

No not yet. The tracking site says theres a half pound package coming to my town which should be here on the 31st. Hopefully thats my L.O cause ive been wanting to play that damn game for awhile lol

Man, I'm pretty excited there is a prize 1.70 coming to my town which has empty for the past few weeks I really hope it's mine even though according to the chart 1.70 is an Intellimouse and I didn't order that. I have to say that it did raise my hopes.=3

[quote name='The93owner']I already ordered the Recon backpack back in March, but since this one has a Bing logo (not the LSC logo like mine has), can I order it again?[/QUOTE]
I just contacted CS and they told me that I can order the new backpack. I'm just too lazy to get it lol

[quote name='The93owner']I just contacted CS and they told me that I can order the new backpack. I'm just too lazy to get it lol[/QUOTE]

GET IT!

GET IT!

GET IT!

GET IT!

:applause::applause::applause:

Now there's a crowd chanting in the background. What are you going to do? :lol:

[quote name='bluepen92']Which color lunch tote did/would you guys get?

The Black or Black Raspberry?
...............\\:D/...............[/QUOTE]

DEFINATELY the black.

Are we allowed to order two, since they are TECHNICALLY two different colors? Or not, since it's TECHNICALLY one prize?

i dont know since it is one prize. i wanna say it follows the rules like the zunes. except you cant choose the color, but you still get only one

EDIT: i just noticed they got rid of that go green totebag that was like 1950 tickets

Shirts you can get more than one of by choosing different designs. Controllers you can get more than one of by choosing different colors.

[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']...
Are we allowed to order two, since they are TECHNICALLY two different colors? Or not, since it's TECHNICALLY one prize?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Underd0g']I'm pretty sure you could get one of each color. Since you can get one of every unique item.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bluepen92']i dont know since it is one prize. i wanna say it follows the rules like the zunes. except you cant choose the color, but you still get only one[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GuyLee']Shirts you can get more than one of by choosing different designs. Controllers you can get more than one of by choosing different colors.[/QUOTE]

You can order one each of any prize that has its own item ID (i.e. it's own specific web page).

So, you could order one each of the 2 different colored decks of cards (no longer listed). You could order one each color of each size of shirt (each size and color has it's own ID). You could order one of each size/color of the dog shirts (only one size still listed). Similarly, you can order one of the black lunch totes and one of the raspberry lunch totes, too.

If you previously ordered the 'Journal and Pen', you can still order the new 'Notebook and Pen'. If you previously ordered the 'LSC' Net Ball Game, you can still order the new 'Bing' Net Ball Game. If you previously ordered the 'LSC' first aid kit, you can still the new 'Bing' first aid kit. If you previously ordered the 'LSC' golf balls, you can still order the new 'Bing' golf balls. And, if you previously ordered the 'LSC' backpack, you can still order the new 'Bing' backpack, etc.

You could order one each of the different XBOX controller colors (white, black, pink), plus one of the Windows Controllers, too. Since they each have their own product ID. However, if you ordered one of the colors a few months back, you cannot order another of the recently re-listed controllers of the same color, since they still have the same product ID.

However, since you cannot specifically indicate which color Zune you want, and since there is only one Zune product ID on the CB site, you can only order one Zune per address. Period.

[quote name='A Gamer']You can order one each of any prize that has its own item ID (i.e. it's own specific web page).[/QUOTE]

Cool. Thanks for clarifying. :D:applause:

[quote name='bluepen92']Which color lunch tote did/would you guys get?

The Black or Black Raspberry?
...............\\:D/...............[/QUOTE]

So, to re-answer this question, get BOTH...if you want 2. The "Black" first, then the "Black Raspberry."

wow! that was a very long, but very informational post.
Thanks A Gamer. :applause::applause::applause:

I'll probably get the black one though, then if there's any left over tickets i'll get the other one.

[quote name='killer9']Question i got a 360 from bin about 3 months back never opened it already have one so i check it out so i can sell it but i find that the power plug is a weird prong thing i have never seen before what do i do here?

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z60/majestic17681/003-6.jpg[/QUOTE]

Ahahahaha, if I'm not mistaken that's a European style power plug.

Greased Lightbox→←+-↻

Loading image
Click anywhere to cancel

Image unavailable

apparantly i asked on gamefaqs do i contact ms or what ? i dont have the order number or anything since i delete it after i receive the prize

i emailed them hopefully they will replace it

You should be able to just buy the correct 360 brick and use it.

The question is, is the system NTSC or PAL?

Also, if you got it from BING, see if there's a "redeemed prize history" on the site where you can look up the order number.

The same thing happened to me when my mini 9 from Dell arrived. Luckily for me they sent me a new one for free with overnight shipping. I don't see why Microsoft wouldn't replace it for you.

[quote name='pfp']You should be able to just buy the correct 360 brick and use it.

The question is, is the system NTSC or PAL?

Also, if you got it from BING, see if there's a "redeemed prize history" on the site where you can look up the order number.[/QUOTE]

Those bricks are $99 which is ridiculous. He should definitely contact them and ask for the right 360 and plug.

[quote name='GuyLee']Plug converters cost a few bucks. I don't know if they'll work with an XBox360, but then again I don't know why they wouldn't.[/QUOTE]

That only works if the power supply supports the voltages for both Europe and the US. I don't know if the Xbox brick does or not. If it does you should be able to use an adapter. If it doesn't, a new brick is required.

Received my xbox controllers on Thursday, ordered on 7/21. And just got confirmation email for windows controllers today, ordered on 7/30/

I have multiple accounts. I have only tried and redeemed one item and I have just received shipping confirmation for my XBOX controller. I ordered it on July 27 and just got shipping confirmation today and it will arrive on the 3rd.

[quote name='snagra']I have multiple accounts. I have only tried and redeemed one item and I have just received shipping confirmation for my XBOX controller. I ordered it on July 27 and just got shipping confirmation today and it will arrive on the 3rd.[/QUOTE]
If (still a big if) they are flagging people for using more than one account to get around the 1000 ticket per day limit, it is NOT while you are getting the tickets that the accounts get flagged, but rather just before the order is submitted to Avarto for fulfillment (so roughly a month after you place the order). Basically, the same time they check to see if you already ordered that specific prize to the specified address (that is why it takes a month to get the 'you already ordered one of these' messages).

So, even though you successfully received a prize from the first account, you could still get that account flagged if you were to order to the same name/address with your other accounts (and get them flagged to).

There is some speculation that the name matters, so at least try to differentiate the first name a bit if you can (Jim, Jimmy, James, JJ, etc) if you don't have more than one shipping address. ;)

Just FYI, I have had 100% of my prizes ship lately... But they were all fresh accounts (never ordered anything before) and using one account per shipping address. :roll:

[quote name='redboat']Received my xbox controllers on Thursday, ordered on 7/21. And just got confirmation email for windows controllers today, ordered on 7/30/[/QUOTE]Same address and same name?

Some more info, answering a question that I'm too lazy to go back and find to quote.

Just got refund notices for two prizes that I had ordered but were on an account I assume was flagged and had never received. So re-ordering a prize on an account that is not flagged will not get you that prize again. If you ordered it and got flagged, tough luck. You could call and argue, but I think the general consensus is to lay low and try to get your prizes.

The other bit of info is that they seem to be processing the orders for 7/31 now as my "duplicate" orders were made on that day.

[quote name='pfp']Just wondering how long the 360's been gone and how often it usually disappears for - I'm about 2/3 the way there and just lost track of keeping up with it a few months ago because other things took precedent (forgot that the prizes come and go sometimes)

Oh and the talk two days ago about the possibility of an elite is probably sounding more realistic with the price drop that took place today!

Remember, the 360 is kinda the "grand prize" of club live - now that a lot of people have them, they can motivate people to keep doing it by getting those who HAVE 360's to upgrade them.....[/QUOTE]

I've been wondering this as well, if we will see a 360 again soon.

I was really hoping to get that kayak that was up for like a week. I'm nowhere near enough tickets, but that would've pressed me to play some more. There's a lake nearby and that would've been cool to mess around with.

I guess I'll keep saving for those bbq tools, then get the timer.

Quick note to those who have gotten 360's, are awaiting 360's, or will get one if/when it returns. I was able to fairly easily get the warranty status on my 360 from Bing updated. There was always a lot of talk in this thread about the 360 not being worth getting because they are out of warranty, although I seemed to recall refurbished 360's being allocated some measure of warranty coverage according to the revised warranty plan Microsoft rolled out.

I received my 360 on July 6, exactly one month after I ordered it. I called Xbox about the warranty, which showed as being expired when I registered the console w/ Xbox live. I took the long way around by actually attempting to explain the circumstances by which I acquired the system to them, but that proved to be frustrating and unnecessary. Ultimately, multiple calls resulted in them sending me an email with instructions on how to submit proof of purchase that showed a purchase date, my name and address, and the system that I recieved. The email said you could fax that info, or if purchased from an online source, submit a screenshot of the shipping email. I simply took a screenshot of my shipping confirmation email, attached to the email reply, and a few days later recieved an email stating that my proof of purchase was acceptable, and my warranty status was sucessfully updated. I'm now looking at a one year standard waranty status.

Also, before anyone asks, this was ordered on my primary account. It was my first prize ordered and received. I have another account, with the same shipping address, just different name and email, and I have since received prizes there too. However, I never maxed out both accounts on the same day, only maxing out the primary, and getting a couple hundred tickets on the secondary. And I never used auto typer or any bots of any kind.

Just figured I'd share, since the warranty issue seemed to keep a lot of people from going for the 360, and it might help those who actually did pick one up.

[quote name='TheRobReport']I just got my Lost Odyssey today. Damn could they pack any more discs in a single game case lol.

Ordered it 7/27[/QUOTE]

lol that's what I thought when I ordered it from Gamefly and saw the large ass package I got XD

[quote name='TheRobReport']I just got my Lost Odyssey today. Damn could they pack any more discs in a single game case lol.

Ordered it 7/27[/QUOTE]

How many discs were in the case?

And i'm still waiting for Ratatouille, earphones, and the sound bag i ordered 7/29. Could they flag you for ordering a lot of prizes on a same day, like within minutes of eachother?

[quote name='bluepen92']How many discs were in the case?

And i'm still waiting for Ratatouille, earphones, and the sound bag i ordered 7/29. Could they flag you for ordering a lot of prizes on a same day, like within minutes of eachother?[/QUOTE]

It spans over 4 discs, but the packing is really concise, it has 3 discs all on the middle, and then the last disc in a sleeve on the instruction manual side like so:

lost1.jpg

2300114306_50377bd9a2_o.jpg

And what's weird is in Asia, they got the better packing:
lopack.jpg

It's actualy in disc holders for them...

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']It spans over 4 discs, but the packing is really concise, it has 3 discs all on the middle, and then the last disc in a sleeve on the instruction manual side like so:

lost1.jpg

2300114306_50377bd9a2_o.jpg

And what's weird is in Asia, they got the better packing:
lopack.jpg

It's actualy in disc holders for them...[/QUOTE]

packaging make look horrible but its a fun game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back