Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bah! my habu (ordered 7/23) is still MIA :/ odd thing is, I got shipping emails for forza and project gotham (ordered 8/1) but not for the mouse. :(

Anyone have trouble with the Anagram Solver site? A lot of the time when I was entering letters from Word Slugger after I entered them on the AS site it would give a "0 Letter Words" result.

[quote name='Underd0g']Anyone have trouble with the Anagram Solver site? A lot of the time when I was entering letters from Word Slugger after I entered them on the AS site it would give a "0 Letter Words" result.[/QUOTE]
Same here. Only seven letter words, though - if I did six or eight, the words came back fine. Here's another anagram site I found, but it's Java.

Thanks for the websites. They helped me a lot today since AS has been giving result but most of time it didn't include the 7 lettered answer.

So what do you guys (and gals) do while earning tickets? I've just been trying to power through with music on but...at 20 tickets a game so slow (I mainly do chicktionary because I just have the words open beneath and can do a round in less than a min)

[quote name='evilpigking']So what do you guys (and gals) do while earning tickets?[/QUOTE]i attempt to summon demons, work on my wiccan chants, you know, typical high school stuff.

[quote name='kaydensmom69']i attempt to summon demons, work on my wiccan chants, you know, typical high school stuff.[/QUOTE]
typical high school stuff...honestly?

I just got email confirmation that my Zune Premium Earbuds have shipped. I ordered them on 7/5/09. Says I'll get them on the 11th. Hopefully this means the mouse I ordered on the 10th will ship soon as well. :)

I just do music as well and it really affects how fast I do the anagrams when a mellow song comes on I tend to slow down slightly but when a fast song comes on I'm typing much more quickly.

[quote name='FreeCash']I have a 40k ClubBing account for sale if anybody needs it.[/QUOTE]

I'll give you .50 cents paypal and direct you to the trading thread

Prizes shipped: 1,221

How depressing.. mine still hasn't been shipped. Waiting for orders placed around 7/5. I don't think I'm flagged either because an order I placed on 7/17 was already shipped. I just want my basketball and Ogio bag lol..

Before anyone asks... http://tracking.cbxplus.info/

[quote name='bluepen92']what weighs 2.40lbs, sig req?[/QUOTE]
Over 500 back-ordered 'Motorola 2 Way Radios' shipped today in that weight range... ;)

[quote name='louiedog']Does anyone know if the black tote is the same item code as the raspberry that was just removed?[/QUOTE]
Yes. They are different product IDs. Scroll up a couple posts and click on the two links (images) in my 'update' post... They take you to two distinctly different pages. ;)

Recently Added:

I know, nothing new... Just old stuff making a reappearance... Probably a bunch still left at the warehouse after they flagged all the cheaters... :S

I really hope the food processor wins, but it's not looking good. I don't need a slow cooker, but I do need a new food processor. Of course I tend to be wary of cheap slow cookers. I'm not sure if I want to leave them on all day unattended.

Hmmm one thing being shipped to my parents town, its .30lbs only thing I can remember ordering and not shipping out was Too Human, any chance that weighs .30lbs?

I just got a shipping email for a friend of mine who lives in Kentucky. I ordered his thing on the 10th, I ordered all my stuff on the 11th... I hope everything ships tomorrow. : D

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Hmmm one thing being shipped to my parents town, its .30lbs only thing I can remember ordering and not shipping out was Too Human, any chance that weighs .30lbs?[/QUOTE]

Yep, they're usually in that range.

I voted Slow Cooker. Just because the handle on ours just broke yesterday when my mom was cleaning. Granted, we'll probably replace it before hand.

Either one I'd probably get as my dad uses them both a good bit.

[quote name='muzras']why not just give us both.? ^_^ I would like to haz both of tehmz.[/QUOTE]

teh omgz muzras ees backorz!!

and go for the slow cooker.

Boston Butt + A ton of bbq sauce in one of them makes the best sandwiches ever.

[quote name='mewcurano']teh omgz muzras ees backorz!!

and go for the slow cooker.

Boston Butt + A ton of bbq sauce in one of them makes the best sandwiches ever.[/QUOTE]

Your post made me vote for the slow cooker :) I love me some bbq sandwiches

[quote name='killer9']woot my 2 way radios are coming monday[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip. Checked my email account and found that mine are coming tomorrow.

yep ordered july 14th thought they would never come im guessing what ever wins the prize contest will be the same waiting time for it to come

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back