Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently Added:

These are probably on back for a couple days while CB clears the inventory recovered from all the recently flagged accounts...

Recently Removed:

Got my Shipping e-mail today. I saw it first on the CBX site but I figured it was just for someone else but in the end it was mine and I can't wait to get it.

eh, nothing has been on the site for awhile that I wanted so I ended up getting the GPS uint. I know its a mediocre GPS but it fits my need for one

a 1.30 lbs package was sent out 9/10 and will arrive 9/14 to Wellington. I haven't seen anyone else do ClubBing in the city so I'm hoping it's my Habu Gaming Mouse because I haven't gotten any confirmation emails.

When I checked my account this morning I had a whole lot of extra tickets. I realized they refunded the kayak. Anyone else?:cry:

Recently Removed:

As expected, they didn't last very long...

I just wish they would bring back some of the June stuff, too... I am sure there are a few Play&Charge Kits still in inventory??? Just based on all the orders I alone placed, that didn't ship... ;)

[quote name='cllfrank']When I checked my account this morning I had a whole lot of extra tickets. I realized they refunded the kayak. Anyone else?:cry:[/QUOTE]
Bummer for you. But cool for the rest of us... Cause that means the Kayaks are shipping???

[quote name='cllfrank']When I checked my account this morning I had a whole lot of extra tickets. I realized they refunded the kayak. Anyone else?:cry:[/QUOTE]

I still have it as an outstanding order with the tickets still gone. I remember when they had the Halo 3 Legendary Edition up everyone eventually got refunded, but at different rates, so it's still possible I will get refunded as well.

On a happy note, my new Magellan Roadmate 1340 is online and active.

gps.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Duckman5']My headphones came yesterday. They are really good so far, much better than my old cheapo headphones. :)

Bingheadphones.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Is it just me, or is Bing getting really agressive with where they're posting the Stickers?

that's where the sticker was when i ordered them and that was a few months ago. and because it was on the plastic part i took it off with no problem or residue left. but i am using the headphones.

I voted for the food processor because I can do a lot more with that than a slow cooker. And I don't want to buy kitchen stuff only to have to ship it across the nation when school ends. I'd rather get it for free and ship it across the nation.

Hey guys. feels like i haven't really been on club bing becuz of all the homework and stuff but i finally got the moma mirrors. it's really small so it can fit in a purse or pocket. nice to have when the bathroom mirrors are half ways across campus.

I ordered Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows on July 26th. I still haven't received them yet. Am I flagged?

edit: what's the shipping process like? Do I receive an email after I see it on the tracker website?

[quote name='bluepen92']Hey guys. feels like i haven't really been on club bing becuz of all the homework and stuff but i finally got the moma mirrors. it's really small so it can fit in a purse or pocket. nice to have when the bathroom mirrors are half ways across campus.[/QUOTE]

What kind of school do you go to that doesn't have a bathroom with mirrors in every building? The Institute for the Chronically Ugly? (no offense lol)

[quote name='markie21']I ordered Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows on July 26th. I still haven't received them yet. Am I flagged?

edit: what's the shipping process like? Do I receive an email after I see it on the tracker website?[/QUOTE]
Most likely flagged, but you will get an email containing shipping information when/if it ships or it will show up on the tracker.

[quote name='markie21']I ordered Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows on July 26th. I still haven't received them yet. Am I flagged?

edit: what's the shipping process like? Do I receive an email after I see it on the tracker website?[/QUOTE]
I agree. Most likely flagged. I recently had one of each ship that were ordered 8/12.

Granted, for a while there was some speculation that the controllers were back-ordered, but I think that was primarily the standard white one, not the windows one.

If, however, yours did get back-ordered, it could still ship. They tend to ship back-ordered prizes in bulk, at some later date. Which can be very confusing since they will resume fulfilling new orders on schedule as soon as the prize is back in stock. So, just because I got my controllers within the 29-to-32 day window does not necessarily mean your account is flagged. However, if the white controller was back-ordered on the day your order was sent for fulfillment, it should ship sometime within the 12 week period... So, it could come as late as end of October and still be within the terms. Ugh!

The UPS shipping data shows up in the tracker a couple hours after Arvato (LSC/CB drop shipper) uploads the data to UPS, which is at the end of the work day (they don't ship weekends or holidays). Arvato also sends out the shipping/tracking info the same day, and most people usually get them about the same time that the tracker updates.

However, there are a lot of people that seem to have problems getting their shipping/tracking emails? Since I usually get mine, I can only assume it has to do with their personal or ISP/provider spam/bulk mail settings. Be sure that both [email protected] and [email protected] are in your address-book/white-list so that the messages don't accidentally get filtered.

In most cases, if you see a package in the tracker but you didn't get an email to go with it, then it probably isn't your package.

Ill have to say that if you see a package for where you live and you got no email it could very well be yours, most items Ive received I have not received the shipping confirmation until after I already received the item from ups.

[quote name='samisdumm']how many days does it take to earn enough for a controller?[/QUOTE]

If you max out every day, then five days.

I am so disgusted with all that illegal flagging that I quit playing. Why do all that work and get nothing back for it? How many others played completely legit and got flagged?

whats the best way to earn points? I'm doing the chicktionary right now and it seems really easy

Edit: NVM im stupid and can't read =(

[quote name='conchopearl']I am so disgusted with all that illegal flagging that I quit playing. Why do all that work and get nothing back for it? How many others played completely legit and got flagged?[/QUOTE]

Did they say why you were flagged? I'm starting to worry about getting things shipped under multiple names to the same house.

[quote name='evilpigking']Do they tell you or close your account if it is flagged? Or just let you keep earning tickets and not send you anything you request.[/QUOTE]

The only thing that changes when your account is flagged is Bing stops sending you prizes. You can still earn tickets and order items, they just won't come. The only way to be positive is to email them after 12 weeks and ask about the status of your item. They will tell you that your account was found to be violation of the rules. If you ask earlier than that, they'll just tell you to wait, as prizes can take up to 12 weeks.

[quote name='louiedog']The only thing that changes when your account is flagged is Bing stops sending you prizes. You can still earn tickets and order items, they just won't come. The only way to be positive is to email them after 12 weeks and ask about the status of your item. They will tell you that your account was found to be violation of the rules. If you ask earlier than that, they'll just tell you to wait, as prizes can take up to 12 weeks.[/QUOTE]

So uh what kind of things get your flagged? I haven't ordered an item yet so I wouldn't know if I'm flagged or not but can you get flagged for "going too fast" for example? Like I've tried to pace it better but I still get the pop ups with the codes every once in awhile for inputting too many too quick.

[quote name='evilpigking']So uh what kind of things get your flagged? I haven't ordered an item yet so I wouldn't know if I'm flagged or not but can you get flagged for "going too fast" for example? Like I've tried to pace it better but I still get the pop ups with the codes every once in awhile for inputting too many too quick.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about those. If you're typing too fast you won't be flagged. If you're only using one account, you'll be fine. People who get flagged usually are using multiple accounts and sending items from those accounts to themselves at the same address.

I finally got my controller today and redeemed it on 8/11. It's good to get something for all your hard work. Also included a picture below.

2dlp3es.jpg

NEW PRIZES POSTED !! (But none of the pictures are loading for me so I can't see what any of the stuff looks like. Grrrr!)

1) Mickael Kors Handbag (brown or black) - (38,250 pts.)

2) Ladies "Guess" Bracelet Watch (Pink) - (12,250 pts.)

3) Proctor/Silex Iron - (4,800 pts.)

4) 5 lb. Mini Contour Weights - (4,200 pts.)

5) Pilates Aerobic Bands - (2,250 pts.)

i just ordered a Proctor/Silex Iron . Hopefully I receive it and my account isn't flagged , I'm still waiting for Scene it 2 but it hasn't been a month yet.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Did they say why you were flagged? I'm starting to worry about getting things shipped under multiple names to the same house.[/QUOTE]

No there has been no notice, but it has been since June I ordered some things that hasn't come and I guess that has been long enough to wait.
From what I gather they don't give anyone notice.

[quote name='free_willy']That's a lot of tickets for a purse with a "Logo fabric lining." Don't know what my wife would say to that.[/QUOTE]

I believe it has the Michael Kors logo lining. It doesn't say 'Bing logo lining' and most designer bags have the maker's logo on the lining. That's actually a pretty nice bag. It's a hobo too. I think they go for over $200. Would make a nice Christmas present.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']What kind of school do you go to that doesn't have a bathroom with mirrors in every building? The Institute for the Chronically Ugly? (no offense lol)[/QUOTE]

they have mirrors in ALL bathrooms. if i can explain correctly, the left half of buildings are girls bathrooms, and the other half is boys. its inconvenient when you end up with a class that is in a huuuuge building.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back