Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='free_willy']Just so you know, you won't get the double points immediately -- so you won't see it while you're playing. What normally happens is they will credit your "bonus" points a day or 2 later.[/QUOTE]

I already know that.

I just got shipping confirmation on my 3rd Office Ultimate. yay

[quote name='killer9']That guess watch is different from the previous i just ordered its silver lined instead of pink i wonder if i should order another[/QUOTE]

I don't think it'll work. When different colors of the Ogio gym bags were offered I ordered red then a few weeks later the olive was added & I ordered that. My points were returned on the 2nd bag a few weeks later.

Contacted Bing & they said, for example "Men's or Ladies Organic t-shirts" (when you click on the main t-shirts pic many different colors & styles pop up afterward so you are allowed to order one of each) is okay.

I don't think ordering another watch will work even tho they are technically different. If you really want another watch try it. The worst that could happen is that your points will be refunded.

Anyone having trouble getting their games to load? Uggh, ever since they changed the graphics on Flexicon to autumn the game will not load. Unistalled the game, reinstalled & it still takes about 30 mins. for me to get to be able to play it.

[quote name='cin84_12']I already know that.
[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I was using your quote as information, but I was replying to the guy asking about how double tickets work.

Also, I received PGR4 today -- ordered 8/25

I just put in a redemption request for a Wireless 360 controller. I guess now I just twiddle my thumbs until I get an email.

/me does so

Just to clarify... You don't get double the tickets while you are playing. On Double Ticket Day, you will get the normal number of tickets, and be limited to the same daily ticket limit (1024 max).

Then, a few days later, you will get the bonus tickets credited to your account. They actually show up in their own 'line item' when you look at 'My Tickets', so it won't affect your various game stats.

And, no, this is not a trap to flag people for getting more than 1000 tickets per day. Mostly because there is no such thing as a 1000 ticket per day rule. The rule is that you cannot use multiple Live accounts to avoid the daily ticket limit (it does not specify what number of tickets that is).

So, that will be a great day to rack up 2048 tickets by carefully skipping one game before it is complete (to get to 999 tickets), and then playing one last game of Flexicon.

EDIT: oops... didn't realize there was another page of new posts... Duh!

[quote name='caralisia']I don't think it'll work. When different colors of the Ogio gym bags were offered I ordered red then a few weeks later the olive was added & I ordered that. My points were returned on the 2nd bag a few weeks later.

Contacted Bing & they said, for example "Men's or Ladies Organic t-shirts" (when you click on the main t-shirts pic many different colors & styles pop up afterward so you are allowed to order one of each) is okay.

I don't think ordering another watch will work even tho they are technically different. If you really want another watch try it. The worst that could happen is that your points will be refunded.[/QUOTE]
Actually, they updated the system so it no longer allows you to order multiples of the same item on an account. So, if it allows you to order the 'slightly different' item, then it will ship.

In the past, any item that has it's own page (i.e. each color of each size shirt) could be ordered once. And, that goes for all of the LSC items that have been re-branded to Bing. You can re-order the 'Bing' soundbag even if you had previously ordered the 'LSC' soundbag, etc.

[quote name='Skuttie']Oh snap, 4.7 pounds of something is coming my way, I think that'd be the weight of what I ordered if it's all boxed.[/QUOTE]
They do not 'box up' multiple prizes. So, that is a single prize that weighs 4.7 lbs heading to your town. And, since I don't think they are shipping out the chairs any more, I suspect it is the hammock no one has received yet?

[quote name='knotfan123']can you get flagged for doing multiple accounts on a single ISP? if thats the case I'm sol =/[/QUOTE]

dont think so, has worked fine for me.

[quote name='A Gamer']
Actually, they updated the system so it no longer allows you to order multiples of the same item on an account. So, if it allows you to order the 'slightly different' item, then it will ship.
[/QUOTE]

Really? So that means no more ordering one controller to my address and one to my in-laws from the same account? Last time I did this was about 3 months ago, but I probably would have tried again for a decent prize.

I guess that means now there is a one item/account rule along with one item/address?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='knotfan123']can you get flagged for doing multiple accounts on a single ISP? if thats the case I'm sol =/[/QUOTE]
The problem is that flagging based on IP address, or even ISP, would result in way to many legit people getting flagged. Many apartments, business, dorms, wifi hotspots, etc, use NAT in their routers so they only have to get 1 IP address from their ISP, meaning there could literally be 65,000 individual computers using a single IP... Or more. Although it would be possible, it is highly unlikely, and a pain in the ass for CB to deal with all the legit people that would get flagged when someone else in their building/neighborhood started to Bing, too.

And, I can confirm that as of orders placed 8/25, they were NOT flagging based on IP addresses.

[quote name='free_willy']Really? So that means no more ordering one controller to my address and one to my in-laws from the same account? Last time I did this was about 3 months ago, but I probably would have tried again for a decent prize.

I guess that means now there is a one item/account rule along with one item/address?[/QUOTE]
Pretty much. If you already ordered a controller, you can go ahead and try to order another on that account. You won't even get to the address entry screen... Instead you get this:

17ac2b.jpg

Question to all who've sold their software on ebay. Have you sold to a guy named tolotzin? He won my auction for Office and when I Googled his company name, I came across a bunch of threads from Club Bing players asking about this guy. Some wonder if he works for MS or something since his company is in WA. Has anyone had him bid or win an auction of theirs and is he legit?

[quote name='cin84_12']Question to all who've sold their software on ebay. Have you sold to a guy named tolotzin? He won my auction for Office and when I Googled his company name, I came across a bunch of threads from Club Bing players asking about this guy. Some wonder if he works for MS or something since his company is in WA. Has anyone had him bid or win an auction of theirs and is he legit?[/QUOTE]
I've sold 3-5 MS products to him, Vista, Office, etc. He's absolutely legit, I have even gone to him directly and offered him stuff before putting it on ebay. I think the last time I sold him vista home premium for $170 outside of ebay, everything was great.

FYI, the company he works for is MONARCA INTERNATIONAL TRADING, INC...

[quote name='steelsmack']I've sold 3-5 MS products to him, Vista, Office, etc. He's absolutely legit, I have even gone to him directly and offered him stuff before putting it on ebay. I think the last time I sold him vista home premium for $170 outside of ebay, everything was great.

FYI, the company he works for is MONARCA INTERNATIONAL TRADING, INC...[/QUOTE]

OK, thanks. I wasn't sure since he came out of left field and won at the very last minute. I knew what company he worked for. I just didn't want to post it.

[quote name='cin84_12']Question to all who've sold their software on ebay. Have you sold to a guy named tolotzin? He won my auction for Office and when I Googled his company name, I came across a bunch of threads from Club Bing players asking about this guy. Some wonder if he works for MS or something since his company is in WA. Has anyone had him bid or win an auction of theirs and is he legit?[/QUOTE]

Just sold him an office 2007 for $215, he seems legit.
Will no more once he receives his package.

[quote name='muzras']anyone actually use teh leaf blowerz? How iz it? :D[/QUOTE]

You know there's probably an easier way to get the coke into your kitten than using a leaf blower, right?

[quote name='inubu']You know there's probably an easier way to get the coke into your kitten than using a leaf blower, right?[/QUOTE]

gardening purposez sir, not those. ;)

I got my intelligence explorer mouse 1 week ago. (Took one month to process) My god that mouse was the WORST I have ever used. Middle click is too hard to press, smooth scrolling, (which I hate) and very poor sensitivity even at max make this mouse abysmal. Yesterday I ordered a Wireless Windows 360 controller and pet bed. Hopefully those arrive next month.

Ordered another copy of Gears 1 on my second account on August 20th and got it yesterday. :applause:

[quote name='Ninja300x']black 360 controller gone, white controller back[/QUOTE]

What?! Damn. Guess I should've ordered that instead of Gears. :roll:

Oh, well. I'll save up and wait for it to return again (hopefully...).

And to knotfan123, I currently have 4 accounts, but I only consistently max out two of them each weekday. If I'm in the mood, I'll max out the others too, but usually it's just the first two. My first and second accounts are dedicated to two separate addresses, and my third and fourth accounts have their prizes sent to the same third address. Haven't been flagged yet.

Well update to my european plug xbox 360 they sent me an email stating they will send me a return label via email once they receive the 360 back they will send another one

Yeah I originally wanted that Habu gaming mouse but they pulled it like 2 days before I had enough tickets. Oh well I'm stuck with my old faithful mouse for now.

anyone order one of the logitech remotes around 8/20 and get it yet? Haven't seen any comments on people receiving them yet or not.

I got my remote a while back but don't recall when I ordered it.

It works great but you have to purchase a separate piece for around fifty bucks for the remote to work with a PS3.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']I currently have 10 active accounts all ordering to one address. I have recently almost all my stuff. Have a backpack coming Monday.[/QUOTE]

How are you doing this, I order the remote on one of my accounts, and got flagged. I'm done, kaput. I got 25000 points sitting on an acoount that is now useless I guess. I never ordered more than one item to an address (not since they changed the rules to one per), but I got the 'your'e flagged' email anyhow. Anyone know how to get out of that? I guess it's time to find a new free ride.

[quote name='JScottB']How are you doing this, I order the remote on one of my accounts, and got flagged. I'm done, kaput. I got 25000 points sitting on an acoount that is now useless I guess. I never ordered more than one item to an address (not since they changed the rules to one per), but I got the 'your'e flagged' email anyhow. Anyone know how to get out of that? I guess it's time to find a new free ride.[/QUOTE]
I have a pretty good system working right now. I don't do all the account every day and I'm switching the names up. Also once I get something big, I'll dump that account and get another one.

I've been through several double ticket days, but always forget... do they calculate the double tickets regardless of when you play on Monday, or is it does it start Monday evening when the clock typically resets and lasts into Tuesday?

Thanks

[quote name='Chupper']I've been through several double ticket days, but always forget... do they calculate the double tickets regardless of when you play on Monday, or is it does it start Monday evening when the clock typically resets and lasts into Tuesday?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

It goes from the rollover tonight to the rollover tomorrow. That is considered one day for Bing. A few of us tried to get double tickets twice by playing before and after the rollover because it said it lasts until 12:00 AM, but we only got double for the first time.

[quote name='muzras']did they ever give the 1k bonus twice if you played before and after reset? Anyone early Club Live players know?[/QUOTE]

Yes, once once upon a time you could get 2048 bonus tickets on double point day by playing 1024 tickets both before and after the reset. Starting last time they capped it at 1000 bonus tickets total (may have been 1024, I don't remember). Note that the CB day currently runs 8pm-8pm EDT however the 'double ticket day' runs 12am-12am EDT. You are capped at a maximum of 1000 (or maybe 1024) bonus tickets however.

so lemme get this straight....i did one of my accounts last night around 9pm (sunday)...does that mean i wont get the double tickets despite the fact that i was within the double ticket day? or do you absolutely have to do it today (monday)?

on a side note when did they have the camera? thats a sick camera and would love to get one of those bad boys myself...hope they bring it back

[quote name='knotfan123']so lemme get this straight....i did one of my accounts last night around 9pm (sunday)...does that mean i wont get the double tickets despite the fact that i was within the double ticket day? or do you absolutely have to do it today (monday)?

on a side note when did they have the camera? thats a sick camera and would love to get one of those bad boys myself...hope they bring it back[/QUOTE]

You have to do it on monday.

I've been doing bing/live for about a year, and I've never seen the camera.

If the max tickets is 1000 on double ticket day, does that mean we only should play until we get 500 tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back