Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='steelsmack']Isn't that way too low? Been awhile since I sold one, but I was getting $170+ with ease...

Edit:
A quick search makes me think getting ~$140 isn't out of the question...[/QUOTE]

Vista averages about $100 on eBay now. Offices goes for between $200-$250.

That waffle maker makes Belgium waffles? :drool:

[quote name='cin84_12']
That waffle maker makes Belgium waffles? :drool:[/QUOTE]

Yup, you can't tell from the picture because the lid is closed, but the heating plates are shaped like Belgium.

That waffle iron looks like the one from the Frequent Shopper program. I ordered it back then. Kind of difficult to clean but yeah, it's pretty swell.

I can't speak for the quality of the BBQ Grill set, but it seems nice enough that for the ticket price would be a good deal, especially since I would use the hell out of it almost every weekend next summer. I'm a couple days away from having the necessary tickets, I just hope it doesn't disappear by Monday, or I will be furious.

I don't think you can really go wrong with the tools with the exception of the basting brush, which at this point should really be silicone, so that the bristles don't come off on your meat when you use it.

I saw that the BBQ Grill set goes for about 100 bucks on some website that makes them. It has the same picture and everything...I'm going to jump on it soon I think.

Got my googly-eyed pen today (1500 pts.) - super cute! I dropped it & it lights up with rainbow colors. The quality of the pen is good too - super fine point, a marker.

[quote name='knotfan123']I saw that the BBQ Grill set goes for about 100 bucks on some website that makes them. It has the same picture and everything...I'm going to jump on it soon I think.[/QUOTE]

My husband is in love with this BBQ grill set. It is worth the points & the quality is really good.

[quote name='louiedog']Yup, you can't tell from the picture because the lid is closed, but the heating plates are shaped like Belgium.[/QUOTE]

So they're shaped like this?

belgium.jpg

That's a funkyass shaped waffle.

It's Belgian, not Belgium. Belgium is the country shown above. Belgian waffles are about twice as thick (fat? Whatever.) as the type of waffles we might be accustomed to here.

[quote name='numbier_wun']You know what's better than Club Bing? SwagBucks.[/QUOTE]

you know what's better than swagbucks , idiots like you who get banned for trying to get referrals in a non referral section of the site.

[quote name='numbier_wun']You know what's better than Club Bing? SwagBucks.[/QUOTE]really? have you received over $8,000 in prizes from SwagBucks? pics please.

YES!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I FINALLY ordered a copy of Vista Ultimate tonight. I've been going for it since Summer started but kept using my tickets for other prizes. *Sigh* Now the wait begins...

[quote name='Redeema']I lol'ed.[/QUOTE]

QTF.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Honestly, what makes a Belgium waffle a Belgium waffle?[/QUOTE]

tre%20kronor%20belgian%20waffles.jpg

They're just big, fluffly, and very delicious!

[quote name='Toushiro41']I'm planning to get the 360 controller first, does that require a signature? I don't want to wait for the delivery guy.[/QUOTE]

Yes, signature is required for the controllers.

Anyone had success appealing the multiple accounts flagging? Ordered a Zune on July 13 and got the multiple accounts email after doing a prize inquiry.

[quote name='wolfpack']Anyone had success appealing the multiple accounts flagging? Ordered a Zune on July 13 and got the multiple accounts email after doing a prize inquiry. [/QUOTE]

Did you use multiple accounts?

[quote name='wolfpack']Anyone had success appealing the multiple accounts flagging? Ordered a Zune on July 13 and got the multiple accounts email after doing a prize inquiry. [/QUOTE]
Best way to appeal is say more than one person lives in my house and I'm not violating any rules. Send it once and if they don't respond send it again until you get an answer.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Best way to appeal is say more than one person lives in my house and I'm not violating any rules. Send it once and if they don't respond send it again until you get an answer.[/QUOTE]

I replied once week ago with no response from Club Bing. I guess will keep tryiing until I get a reply.

[quote name='wolfpack']I replied once week ago with no response from Club Bing. I guess will keep tryiing until I get a reply.[/QUOTE]
Yep that's the key. Bug them until they respond.

probably stupid question, but is there a way to get back tickets that you had when this was Club Live Search (or whatever it was)? I didn't have that many tickets maybe 2000 or so max.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']probably stupid question, but is there a way to get back tickets that you had when this was Club Live Search (or whatever it was)? I didn't have that many tickets maybe 2000 or so max.[/QUOTE]

If you just log in on Bing, the tickets should still be there. There is a timeline, though, where if you haven't earned any tickets for a certain number of days/weeks, the ones you had became expired.

I'm sure someone can correct me with the exact time figure.

Just got a shipping email for a black Xbox 360 controller that I ordered on 9/12. It should be getting here on 10/14!

[quote name='louiedog']They were on the site awhile ago. Maybe even last year?

Well, Fable was, not sure about AOE.[/QUOTE]

I meant new, as in added to the site today, and not there yesterday.

WHOOHOOO i could have sworn I was flagged, but just checked the tracker site, and my windows 360 remote is on its way :) ...so I ordered fable too

Just ordered a Copy of Age of Empires 3 , got enough to order a controller but I gotta get one of my friends addresses to order it since I used up all my available addresses

Well, I was another 1000 tickets away from the BBQ Grill set when the Kayak showed up, this time a different one from the one that got cancelled a couple months back. So I went with that instead since I live about 25 minutes away from two reservoirs. Hopefully the grill set won't disappear soon. Either way nothing will get here in time to be useful.

[quote name='frogsnouts']Kameo is back?
Im in for one, especially at that cheap price.[/QUOTE]

Um, you can find Kameo in a bargain bin for less than $10. Free is free I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back