Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SlammedNiss']They need to put up new games. I got Kameo when it was up last year. And Fable has been there before too, but it didn't interest me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I guess they're sticking with ones they've published. Mass Effect, Fable 2, the second Viva Pinata, Halo 3, Gears 2, or Crackdown would be nice.

[quote name='Ninja300x']New Contest!!

Belkin Wireless Router
14,450 Tickets

vs.

Tasco Luminova Telescope
14,450 Tickets[/QUOTE]

YEA!!!! The telescope is winning 55% to 45%!!!!!! :bouncy: :bouncy:

Anyone figure out the model of the router yet? Many Belkin routers can run dd-wrt firmware which means it might be able to be used as a wireless bridge for an Xbox 360. Something to think about.

[quote name='Ninja300x']New Contest!!

Belkin Wireless Router
14,450 Tickets

vs.

Tasco Luminova Telescope
14,450 Tickets[/QUOTE]

Just as a note, a telescope of that size won't let you see much in the way of astronomical objects. Never heard of the brand either, could be pretty bad.

I'd also be quite weary of the solar filter. Its not a good idea to go cheap on a thin piece of metal that has to protect your eyes from an amplified dose of the sun.

[quote name='louiedog']Anyone figure out the model of the router yet? Many Belkin routers can run dd-wrt firmware which means it might be able to be used as a wireless bridge for an Xbox 360. Something to think about.[/QUOTE]
This is what I was thinking, I'd rather have ANYTHING than my piece of crap netgear router.

When did the Zune drop to 30,000 tickets (was 38,500 I believe)? That seems a slightly more reasonable amount.

I got one long ago when they were still 20,000. They certainly aren't the newest mp3 players, but they hold a lot and are the best thing I've ever gotten from this program.

[quote name='tpantelope']When did the Zune drop to 30,000 tickets (was 38,500 I believe)? That seems a slightly more reasonable amount.

I got one long ago when they were still 20,000. They certainly aren't the newest mp3 players, but they hold a lot and are the best thing I've ever gotten from this program.[/QUOTE]

Whoa. That's odd. Maybe they're clearing them out because they are going to put up the v2 Zunes? I'd be surprised, since the v2 are still for sale. It's not like the HD replaced them.

It would figure, since I ordered one two weeks ago.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Bing is currently under maintenance. They do it almost every Thursday. Nothing new here.[/QUOTE]

Ah, okay. I've seldom run into this at 8 pm, though.

H0P3FULLY M04R PR1232 D00D2!

Naw, rarely. They always go down for Maintenance like said before on Thursday nights, and don't ever come back up with new prizes, then again: there's a first for everything.

with shipping emails do they come exactly a month after? i ordered a controller the 16th last month and am currently twiddling my thumbs waiting...i want my dang controller

[quote name='knotfan123']with shipping emails do they come exactly a month after? i ordered a controller the 16th last month and am currently twiddling my thumbs waiting...i want my dang controller[/QUOTE]

I ordered the weights on the 16th and no shipping email for me either. It could just be they didn't send me an email. It would only be the second prize since early July (when I started fresh because my two accounts were flagged) that didn't ship for me after exactly 29 days.

does anyone know what weights 1.1 lbs? its probably the controller i ordered

Also i have 2 accounts shipping to 2 separate addresses...one looks shipped while the other has not even though i ordered at the same time...am i flagged? because if i am i havent dont anything wrong

It has been my experience that prizes normally ship 29-to-32 calendar days from the day your placed your order. Unless they are back-ordered, in which case they will get filled at some later date when a huge lot of that item are shipped out (which can be weeks after they get them back in stock and have resumed fulfilling any new orders).

Orders placed 9/16 would be expected to ship between 10/15 and 10/18, so you still have a couple days before I would start to wonder what may have happened.

Controllers can weight 0.90 to 1.30 lbs, and are always Signature Required. But there are a lot of other prizes that fall in that same weight range.

And, they don't ship all of the orders from a specific day at the same time. I ordered 4 controllers on 9/13, within seconds of each other. Two of them shipped 10/12 (29 days from oder), and the other two on 10/13 (30 days from order).

I Managed to order Kameo yesterday. I'm happy they brought it back, along with Fable 1, but more new games would NOT be a bad thing. Also, according to the CB home page, the Zune ticket drop is a "limited time special offer" (like the sports bottle was a little while back).

If the Zune stays at 30,000 tickets for a few weeks, I might order one.

Hope that sale on the Zune lasts. I've been saving up for one for a while now, and I'm up to 18K tickets. It's really the only reason I joined (though in a moment of weakness I ordered Lost Odyssey last month), and now I'm afraid they're trying to clear out the last of the stock. Knowing my luck, they'll either run out of stock just as I get to 30K, or the sale will end. Anyone know how long these types of discounts usually last?

[quote name='killer9']Vote for the wireless router please[/QUOTE]

Voted for the router, but the odds of it winning are small :( Instead, people wanna get a telescope that in fact would be nice to have, but never used.

i went for both stainless steel water bottles (silver and black), seeing as i always lose mine. i also voted for the router, i sense a comeback, please...

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']New prizes posted. Only good thing is the camcorder. Check them out for yourselves, to lazy to post links.[/QUOTE]

would prolly grab that... but used most of my tickets the last big prize update... so doubt I'll get enough before it's gone.

Got my 5lb Mini Contour Weights, and Pilates Aerobic Bands should be coming tomorrow.

The new water bottles look cool and the camcorder ..ugh i wish it was up last mouth.

Ok people i just want to make double sure of something here. Its actually been a few months since i did anything with bing whether its ordering things or earning tickets. I have my 1st account which is the ONLY account I have EVER ordered anything on (see my sig) I have a number 2 account with WELL over 100,000 tix that i never did anything with and a 3rd account with probally around 60000 or 70000 tix which again i never ordered anything on. My first account (the only one i ever did any ordering on) only has about 25000 tix left. I would like to order some of those water bottles. What i used to do is order to 2 seperate addresses on that 1 account (home and work) can i still do that? I know there has been some goofy changes lately with people getting accounts flagged. Also I really really want tha camcorder so i am FINALLY going to have to dip into account #2. Can i still order to my home with account #2 as long as i alter my name? Instead of addressing it as TIM and my last name, what if i put T. and my last name and the SAME address? Or just to be on the safe side should I just send everything from account #2 to a friends house? Even though i have not been very active here in the last few months I still followed the thread somewhat and read many of the horror stories, so you guys have got me spooked : ) Thanks guys for any advice you can give.

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back