Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='cin84_12']Another Double Ticket day is coming on the 27th. That's pretty soon after the last one.[/QUOTE]

With all the confusion about tickets during the last DTD, did we ever figure out the official schedule, i.e. 8-8, midnight-midnight, etc? Or is Bing just as inconsistent with this as they are with flagging accounts and shipping prizes?

[quote name='Chupper']With all the confusion about tickets during the last DTD, did we ever figure out the official schedule, i.e. 8-8, midnight-midnight, etc? Or is Bing just as inconsistent with this as they are with flagging accounts and shipping prizes?[/QUOTE]

as far as i know as long as you play within the normal daily period it counts...it did for me last time

Yeah, I was hoping to figure out the time frame as well because I'll be at work until pretty late, so I'll do as much as I can when I get home for a couple hours. I won't hit 1000, but a few hundred would be pretty great. I'm hoping to still grab that BBQ Grill set, it's good practically year around in California.

[quote name='Redeema']I'm hoping to still grab that BBQ Grill set, it's good practically year around in California.[/QUOTE]Why? You guys barbecue tomatoes? OHHHH VEGE-BURN!

[quote name='Chupper']With all the confusion about tickets during the last DTD, did we ever figure out the official schedule, i.e. 8-8, midnight-midnight, etc? Or is Bing just as inconsistent with this as they are with flagging accounts and shipping prizes?[/QUOTE]
The last double-ticket day was reset-to-reset (midnight to midnight GMT/UTC).

So, if you live in the US, you will be able to accumulate double tickets starting the evening of Oct 26 through the afternoon on Oct 27th.

[quote name='Shafted']Anyone recieved their Coleman Kayak yet?[/QUOTE]

I don't think any one did or ever will. Several of us got tickets refunded a while ago, but to my knowledge nobody has ever received the kayak. They did the same thing when they put up Halo 3 LE a while ago.

It's been almost a month since I ordered the Wireless 360 controller, so I'm hoping to get it in the next ~2 weeks.

/me crosses fingers

[quote name='killer9']how is it inubu[/QUOTE]

Pretty nice, especially for free. It has a built-in rechargable battery, AC-adapter, car adapter, two sets of headphones, remote control, and the attachment for the back of a car seat headrest. Picture and sound are good. I got it for the long trips I go on with my kids. Should be a nice distraction for them -- and it will be easier than having the three of them fight over our family's one Nintendo DS.

stupid club bing is not working everytime i finish a puzzle it says saving score yet it just keeps saying saving but never saves damn iit

[quote name='killer9']stupid club bing is not working everytime i finish a puzzle it says saving score yet it just keeps saying saving but never saves damn iit[/QUOTE]

It's been working fine for me for the last two hours.

[quote name='killer9']stupid club bing is not working everytime i finish a puzzle it says saving score yet it just keeps saying saving but never saves damn iit[/QUOTE]
This is just a random glitch that happens every once and awhile, you just need to exit out, and start again.

how many hours (points) do some of you guys do a day? I can finish a Flexicon in about 3 minutes but it just gets so boring and tiring after about an hour...

You have to fight through the pain to get free stuff. That's why I do Seekadoo and Chicktionary. Seekadoo is 15 tickets per game and once you get the hang of it you can probably do one in a couple minutes.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']how many hours (points) do some of you guys do a day? I can finish a Flexicon in about 3 minutes but it just gets so boring and tiring after about an hour...[/QUOTE]

I get 1024 tickets a day at least 4 days a week. If you're spending 3 minutes on ONE puzzle, you're taking too long (in my opinion). But if you don't mind the time it takes at 3 minutes apeice, that's cool. Some people like maxing out only using Flexicon, but, for me, it takes about 3 minutes too (and that's WAY too long when I'm trying to get the games done fast). If you're a fast typer, stick to the anagram games (like Chicktionary and Word Slugger). As long as you can finish a game in less than 2 minutes, time will fly by.

As far as my method goes, I STRICTLY do 50 games of Spelling Bee and 1 game of Flexicon for an extra 24 tickets. I can finish a game of Spelling Bee in about 75 seconds (including the time the loading screens take between games), and I can max out an account in about 65-70 minutes. Even on my "meh" days when I take FOREVER to type, I can finish an account in about 90 minutes.

If you're bored, listen to some music while you type, talk on the phone or leave your TV on next to the computer. Do something that will keep you "focused" so the typing doesn't feel like a chore. You'll have days where your brain will say "why am I doing this?" But when you get that prize in the mail that you've worked SO hard to earn, THAT moment will be the motivation you can remind yourself of, if you have an "I don't want to type today" day. :D

[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']I get 1024 tickets a day at least 4 days a week. If you're spending 3 minutes on ONE puzzle, you're taking too long (in my opinion). But if you don't mind the time it takes at 3 minutes apeice, that's cool. Some people like maxing out only using Flexicon, but, for me, it takes about 3 minutes too (and that's WAY too long when I'm trying to get the games done fast). If you're a fast typer, stick to the anagram games (like Chicktionary and Word Slugger). As long as you can finish a game in less than 2 minutes, time will fly by.

As far as my method goes, I STRICTLY do 50 games of Spelling Bee and 1 game of Flexicon for an extra 24 tickets. I can finish a game of Spelling Bee in about 75 seconds (including the time the loading screens take between games), and I can max out an account in about 65-70 minutes. Even on my "meh" days when I take FOREVER to type, I can finish an account in about 90 minutes.

If you're bored, listen to some music while you type, talk on the phone or leave your TV on next to the computer. Do something that will keep you "focused" so the typing doesn't feel like a chore. You'll have days where your brain will say "why am I doing this?" But when you get that prize in the mail that you've worked SO hard to earn, THAT moment will be the motivation you can remind yourself of, if you have an "I don't want to type today" day. :D[/QUOTE]

When you are in word slugger and typing fast, do you ever have problems where the browser crashes? Seems to happen to me all the time in firefox, and chrome.

I haven't been on awhile, but am logging in today -

what time does the "DAY" change to a new cycle when I can start earning another 1000 tickets?

[quote name='pfp']Do you mean 5 pm - 5 pm pst?[/QUOTE]

Whoops, yea, my bad.

[quote name='pfp']and does the upcoming double ticket day start monday evening or tuesday evening?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='A Gamer']The last double-ticket day was reset-to-reset (midnight to midnight GMT/UTC).

So, if you live in the US, you will be able to accumulate double tickets starting the evening of Oct 26 through the afternoon on Oct 27th.[/QUOTE]

I'm one or two days away from the camcorder...I'm on the fence about getting it as it has mixed reviews...does anyone have any insight about it?....should I get it or should I just hold off for something else?

[quote name='knotfan123']I'm one or two days away from the camcorder...I'm on the fence about getting it as it has mixed reviews...does anyone have any insight about it?....should I get it or should I just hold off for something else?[/QUOTE]

From what I've seen with other items, if you have the tickets/points for something get it (if you are somewhat interested in it). You can always get more points, but you can't redeem them for an item that is taken down.

I was on the fence with the GPS, would have been a great gift for my brother, but I thought about it too long and it was gone before I redeemed.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']From what I've seen with other items, if you have the tickets/points for something get it (if you are somewhat interested in it). You can always get more points, but you can't redeem them for an item that is taken down.

I was on the fence with the GPS, would have been a great gift for my brother, but I thought about it too long and it was gone before I redeemed.[/QUOTE]

That's good advice. It's a shame about the GPS, because I'm really liking mine. Here's a tip for anyone who got it - update the software. It was raining the day I got it and I didn't feel like going outside. Before the update, even with me leaving it next to several windows for 5+ minutes, it wouldn't get a signal from more than 2 satellites and couldn't update it's position. I updated it, and while it was still sitting on my desk, 4 feet from the only window in the room, it picked up 9 very quickly.

[quote name='spidamatrix']When you are in word slugger and typing fast, do you ever have problems where the browser crashes? Seems to happen to me all the time in firefox, and chrome.[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmmmm. Browser crashes? :whistle2:k

Nope, can't say that I've had that problem. Every once in a while, I'll get the "cannot connect to server" message when I finish a game. So I have to reopen my browser and retype my last played game for tickets. But the only times I've had the browser crash on me is when I've had about 20 things open at one time.:lol:

What version of Firefox are you using? I use 3.5.3 for all my games and I don't have any problems. I'm thinking that maybe you just might need to update Firefox. That or just keep your "other stuff" (music, videos, etc. that you have playing while "Binging") in a separate browser.

If I'm on my parents' PC, I keep everything else playing in IE. If I'm on my Mac, I keep the other stuff in Safari. Haven't had any problems doing it that way.

[quote name='knotfan123']I'm one or two days away from the camcorder...I'm on the fence about getting it as it has mixed reviews...does anyone have any insight about it?....should I get it or should I just hold off for something else?[/QUOTE]

I have some VERY sad news.

The video camera is GONE!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

But save your tickets anyway. It MIGHT come back again.

I couldn't figure out if I wanted to order the video camera or not. I was going to use my second account if I did, and it's currently about 60 tickets away, so I was going to have to decide tonight. Guess that makes my decision easier. Hope they put up some other good stuff this week.

For those that are bummed about the camcorder being taken down, keep the hope. Many times when big prizes come down they go back up briefly about a month later. When orders are processed for shipment (28-31 days after order is placed) many are canceled for various reasons. In many cases this appears to have created a surplus of the given prize resulting in the prize being re-listed once the initial orders are processed. This occurred previously with the GPS and other prizes, and currently may be happening with the hammock. It seems to occur most often with new big ticket items that sell out quickly, such as the camcorder.

Two big caveats to keep in mind however: 1) it doesn't happen with every prize, 2) when it does happen the prize will come and go very quickly (usually 4-48 hours).

On the bright side if it does happen, just about everyone that was considering getting the camcorder should have enough tickets by then.

They put a bunch of stuff back up.

Habu Gaming mouse - 7150
Razor A Scooter - 6950
Electric Blower/Vacuum - 10,350
North Face Recon Backpack - 14,800
Natural Wireless Ergonomic Desktop 7000 - 11,500
Coby 8.5" Widescreen Portable DVD Player - 26,200

There's also the massage neck travel pillow for 5200, but I'm not sure if that's new today or if they put it up earlier.

I've already ordered a couple of items. I wouldn't hesitate too long if you want any of these, they won't last.

[quote name='louiedog']They put a bunch of stuff back up.

Habu Gaming mouse - 7150
[/QUOTE]

GET THIS!!!

Best mouse I've ever used. :D I might order a second one for my desktop (to another address).

Also, Scene it! 2 arrived today, ordered 9-22 delivered 10-27

[quote name='louiedog']They put a bunch of stuff back up.

Habu Gaming mouse - 7150
Razor A Scooter - 6950
Electric Blower/Vacuum - 10,350
North Face Recon Backpack - 14,800
Natural Wireless Ergonomic Desktop 7000 - 11,500
Coby 8.5" Widescreen Portable DVD Player - 26,200

There's also the massage neck travel pillow for 5200, but I'm not sure if that's new today or if they put it up earlier.

I've already ordered a couple of items. I wouldn't hesitate too long if you want any of these, they won't last.[/QUOTE]

what all did you order?

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']GET THIS!!!

Best mouse I've ever used. :D I might order a second one for my desktop (to another address).

Also, Scene it! 2 arrived today, ordered 9-22 delivered 10-27[/QUOTE]

Yeah I second that, the habu mouse is amazing.....

Does anyone recommend getting the Habu gaming mouse even if they don't really play games on their PC? I know I've heard people say its the best mouse they've ever used (few posts up for example), but I'm not sure if I should get it since I don't play games on my PC.

[quote name='DarkZion']Does anyone recommend getting the Habu gaming mouse even if they don't really play games on their PC? I know I've heard people say its the best mouse they've ever used (few posts up for example), but I'm not sure if I should get it since I don't play games on my PC.[/QUOTE]

Even though its marketed as a "gaming mouse" it works GREAT as an everyday mouse. I have not done any PC gaming in YEARS and YEARS, I only use this as a day to day mouse and I LOVE it.....

What's so great about it?

And that desktop looks sick! But one of the killers is that it's split in the middle, but I guess I can live with that. And if I'm going to be getting the desktop set, there's really no use to get the Habu Mouse, unless of course someone can convince me otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back