Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, if I knew this was coming back I wouldn't have bought a cheapo mouse. Oh well I'm so getting this. I also decided to get the Bing hat. Thanks for the recommendations on the mouse. I been kind of lazy on Club Bing so I have to get back in the swing of things.

Double tickets! YAY! :applause:

I maxed out three of my four accounts today and ordered the Habu mouse...FINALLY. I'm glad it came back. I'm working on my fourth account now to see if Bing will hold true to the "11:59 PM PST" deadline tonight that's mentioned on the home page for double tickets.

Anyway, I'm thinking about ordering the leaf blower for my dad. Does anyone know if it's any good, or would it be better for me to use those 10,000+ tickets for something else? :whistle2:k

I went to order the desktop set, but I got a message about $600 being built up in my account and I'm not filling stuff out for the IRS. The 15k-ish points can sit there until next year.

[quote name='uEih']For the Recon backpack have anyone tried taking off the bing logo before?[/QUOTE]

I don't have one (yet) but other people have reported that they are stitched on which means you can't remove it neatly. Probably best to stick a patch or something over it if it bothers you.

i ordered a 360 controller for windows and a deck of cards the 9/27...the cards have shipped but the controller has not...i want to make sure it's coming...am i just being antsy?

^^ It barely has been a month so you're fine. Just wait another 2 weeks and you should have your controller.

2 weeks?? i want it now lol...i was actually a little nervous that i may have been flagged but since the cards shipped it seems unlikely that my account is flagged

[quote name='megamanianation']going to order the leaf blower tonight as long as it is still listed.[/QUOTE]

Bad news.

It and the neck pillow are gone.

I was debating the Habu mouse and/or the Wireless desktop.

What is good about the gaming mouse?

Can the wireless desktop be used with a PS3?

[quote name='Energist']Crap. 80 tickets away and the Zune is gone. Anyone know what the odds are of it coming back? Unbelievable.[/QUOTE]

that sucks man...as far as it coming back it's anyones guess...it could really go either way

[quote name='Airmarkus']I was debating the Habu mouse and/or the Wireless desktop.

What is good about the gaming mouse?

Can the wireless desktop be used with a PS3?[/QUOTE]
I think it will work. Just plug the wireless reciever into one of the ps3's usb ports.

Thanks. I'm hoping it works on the PS3 and doesn't need drivers or something. I guess the worst that can happen is it doesn't work on the PS3 and I either sell it on Ebay or use it on my PC.

[quote name='knotfan123']that sucks man...as far as it coming back it's anyones guess...it could really go either way[/QUOTE]

What really sucks is if they actually redeemed the double tickets from the promotion sooner, I would've had enough. Oh well, I guess I'll just keep collecting tickets and see what happens. Maybe they'll put up some 80GB Zunes in the near future, seeing as how the HDs have been out for a while now. I can hope, anyway.

Guys...something crazy just happened:

UPS just stopped by my place about 10 minutes ago to deliver my copy of Vista Ultimate.

The copy of Vista I ordered on October 10th:

18 DAYS AGO! :shock:

And I don't live that close Kentucky. I really wasn't expecting it for another two or three weeks. Just checked my email and I got the shipping notification two days ago. Has anyone ever gotten a prize that fast?

[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']Guys...something crazy just happened:

UPS just stopped by my place about 10 minutes ago to deliver my copy of Vista Ultimate.

The copy of Vista I ordered on October 10th:

18 DAYS AGO! :shock:

And I don't live that close Kentucky. I really wasn't expecting it for another two or three weeks. Just checked my email and I got the shipping notification two days ago. Has anyone ever gotten a prize that fast?[/QUOTE]

Not in a long time. I got Rock Band in like 8 days, including 4 days shipping. My mixer came in a couple of weeks. Maybe they'll swing back to those times again for a bit.

And as for the Zune, maybe it won't be back? When they dropped the price I wondered if they were doing it to clear them out since they've been there for a really long time and they're not made anymore. Maybe they'll replace it with a v2?

I order my white xbox 360 controller on 9/27 it shipped yesterday it should be arriving tomorrow this my first prize on club bing. :D

[quote name='John619']I order my white xbox 360 controller on 9/27 it shipped yesterday it should be arriving tomorrow this my first prize on club bing. :D[/QUOTE]

congrats! i ordered a controller on the 27th as well and am still waiting for my confirmation

Hm, I wonder if I could rip the USB out of port while I'm using it on the PC and then use it on the 360 and then plugit back in, and have it still function...

The food processor was listed 29 days ago today, which means they may be shipping out. I ordered two of them to two different cities. Both cities have exactly one item on the tracker that went up tonight. One city has only ever had one package from bing that wans't mine, the other city has never had a package from bing that wasn't mine. It would seem like those packages are probably my food processors. However, they're different weights, so it could just be a coincidence and they're someone else's things. One is 1.4 lbs and the other is 5.4. It could be that the 1.4 lbs is a typo, because 5.4 sounds reasonable.

Anyone else order the food processor who can help me shed some light on this?

edit: They're also both signature required.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='killer9']why the hell is the leaf blower so popular[/QUOTE]

for me, I want it because it is something that I would never buy but would be nice to have.

My 360 controller for windows and the Pet Bed arrived yesterday. The pet bed is very nice and high quality, the dogs like it. The controller works great on the PC.

A survey request popped up during play today. Here's a list of electronics they asked if I was interested in:

Cell phone
Clock radio
Cordless handset phone
Digital camcorder
Digital camera
DVD player or portable DVD player
External hard drive
GPS device
Keyboard and mouse
Laptop
MP3 sunglasses
Noise canceling headphones
Portable TV
Printer
Scanner
Speakers
Universal remote control
USB memory stick
Webcam
Xbox accessories (wireless headset, wireless controllers, etc)
Xbox console
Zune accessories (leather case, earphones, etc)
Zune mp3 player

The inclusion of the laptop on the list interests me a lot. Hopefully they're considering putting up a netbook.

They're also asking about what kind of books, dvds (tv and movies) and format (blu-ray, widescreen, full screen), and CDs I'd be interested in ordering. There was also an option to check that I was interested in eco-friendly products, which is something we haven't seen much of. The stainless steel bottles are all I can really think of. There was a lot more about my interest in various types of prizes, but I just posted here what I thought the people in this thread would care about.

I'm not sure if this is the exact same survey they've given in the past or if it's updated. There were a lot of items they asked about that have been on or are currently in the prize mall.

I took the survey too, but I didn't get the questions about movie formats, etc. I guess it's because I didn't check the box for movies, books, dvds when given the option.

The only issue I have with the laptop is that I would definitely have to fill out a W9 to get it. I tried to order the camcorder on 5 accounts and they all gave me the W9 message. I started a new account just in case, but it's only at 5500 tix =/

I bet they would value a decent laptop so high that you might have to fill out the W9 even if it was the only item you had ever ordered...

[quote name='free_willy']I took the survey too, but I didn't get the questions about movie formats, etc. I guess it's because I didn't check the box for movies, books, dvds when given the option.

The only issue I have with the laptop is that I would definitely have to fill out a W9 to get it. I tried to order the camcorder on 5 accounts and they all gave me the W9 message. I started a new account just in case, but it's only at 5500 tix =/

I bet they would value a decent laptop so high that you might have to fill out the W9 even if it was the only item you had ever ordered...[/QUOTE]

That's why I said netbook. They generally retail for $300-$500.

[quote name='DarkZion']Aww the Habu mouse is gone...I was about 2 days away from getting it.

Oh well, it might come back in the future.[/QUOTE]

Bah, a pox upon them!

[quote name='knotfan123']everyone wanted the telescope well they got it...its up now[/QUOTE]

Sweet. There's an empty spot in my closet. I can't wait to order this, use it once, and stick it in there, never to be seen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back