Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My copy of Lost Odyssey that I ordered 9/29 shipped today, 10/29. First prize I've ever ordered off of Club Bing, and I've wanted to play LO since it came out, but never felt like dropping the money to actually buy it. Can't wait till it gets here.

Still hoping they put the Zune back up, though...

Just recived my Guess watch today. My wife loves it but it is far to big for her it looks like we will have to take at least two of the links out.

On another note I only just noticed the new rule for 1 account per address so it would seem I ordered many items that will never come.

[quote name='jonfelkin']Just recived my Guess watch today. My wife loves it but it is far to big for her it looks like we will have to take at least two of the links out.

On another note I only just noticed the new rule for 1 account per address so it would seem I ordered many items that will never come.[/QUOTE]

ummm..1 account per address??? i just read the terms and conditions and it doesnt say that...1 of each prize per household u mean??

[quote name='stacey369']ummm..1 account per address??? i just read the terms and conditions and it doesnt say that...1 of each prize per household u mean??[/QUOTE]

I hope so but the first post of this thread makes it sound like you can only have one account per address now, if this is not the case then Im happy as the portable DVD player is coming my way along with a few 360 games.

[quote name='jonfelkin']I hope so but the first post of this thread makes it sound like you can only have one account per address now, if this is not the case then Im happy as the portable DVD player is coming my way along with a few 360 games.[/QUOTE]

yeah your right it does sound like you can only have 1 account per address by what is written on the first post of this thread..can anyone tell me where it says that on the club bing site though??..i have spent the last hour trying to find where exactly it states "only 1 account per address but i have not found where it says that....dont want to waste my time on multiple accounts for nothing,ya know? thanks in advance

[quote name='stacey369']yeah your right it does sound like you can only have 1 account per address by what is written on the first post of this thread..can anyone tell me where it says that on the club bing site though??..i have spent the last hour trying to find where exactly it states "only 1 account per address but i have not found where it says that....dont want to waste my time on multiple accounts for nothing,ya know? thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

It says you can't do anything to bypass the ticket limit. That means one person can't have two accounts. However, someone in your household can also have an account. Just make sure when you order items that you don't order to the same name on different accounts. For example, my girlfriend and I live together and each order items with no problems. It's the same address but with different names. Of course you can only order 1 item to each address, so even if you have two accounts going to two names at one address, you can't get the same item on both.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Those guidelines need to be posted in the first post, haha. I don't know how many people have asked about this rule, geez.[/QUOTE]
It wouldn't matter. People will still ask because they're too lazy to go look for the answer themselves.

Got Zoo Tycoon 2 in the mail the other day, I think I'll order Age of Empires 3 or those Zune earplugs in a couple days, hopefully they'll add more PC games soon.

Has anyone gotten those ear plugs yet, I don't have a Zune, but just for an iPod or whatever, how is the audio quality are they better then Skull Candys?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kaydensmom69']i got the purse, this thing is effing huge. is it for biker moms? lol[/QUOTE]

How big is it? It looked pretty big in the picture, but there's nothing there to compare it to. I love big purses.

I got the purse also, it is big ,but really nice. The price tag was still on it $298.

Does the time change affect the switchover time on Bing?

Yes the time changed....im in the central time zone and it started at 6 tonight instead of 7

on a side note I want some good big prizes...i've got 44,000 tickets that are just craving to be used

[quote name='RockMySocks10']Got Zoo Tycoon 2 in the mail the other day, I think I'll order Age of Empires 3 or those Zune earplugs in a couple days, hopefully they'll add more PC games soon.

Has anyone gotten those ear plugs yet, I don't have a Zune, but just for an iPod or whatever, how is the audio quality are they better then Skull Candys?[/QUOTE]
Can't say how they compare to Skull Candy's but they blow the regular ipod ear buds out of the water. They sound much better, have better noise canceling because of their shape, and are more comfortable.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Hm, let's just say they DON'T put a 360/Zune HD/Win7 (contrary to a lot of people's speculation) what else could be in the running to being put up?[/QUOTE]

It seems likely that they'll put another 360 back up. They've had that prize on and off since day one of LSC. However, I don't think that there's any reason to believe we'll see win 7 or a zune hd anytime soon. That's just wishful thinking.

[quote name='kaydensmom69']i got the purse, this thing is effing huge. is it for biker moms? lol[/QUOTE]

ok the question is... how many ribeyes will fit inside of it... that's always the way I rate the quality of purses...

sigh... spent too many years as a butcher...

[quote name='Afflicted']ok the question is... how many ribeyes will fit inside of it... that's always the way I rate the quality of purses...

sigh... spent too many years as a butcher...[/QUOTE]

Oh, I figured you were just planning on shoplifting a bunch of meat.

There isn't a huge Bing logo on it is there? Thinking about ordering one as a Christmas present later this month providing it's still there...

[quote name='Duckman5']There isn't a huge Bing logo on it is there? Thinking about ordering one as a Christmas present later this month providing it's still there...[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it will only have a logo slapped on if it specifies when you order it.

Thanks for the picture of the purse, I might get it for the lady friend for Christmas (it would be the cheapest gift ever :) ).

I just hope the camcorder gets put back up, I've wanted one for years and I finally have enough for it.

Keyboard's gone now (at least I think that's what just disappeared from the 5000+ range). I wish they'd add something decent or bring back the Zune. I'm up to 35K tickets now, but don't really see anything I want to spend them on. The Sony headphones are somewhat enticing, but I already have a set of Bose.

I seared the thread really quickly, but didn't see anything: Are new prizes added on certain days, or is it completely random?

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']They're a little late on putting that. Who doesn't own halo 3 if you have a 360?[/QUOTE]
Me. But that's because I don't like Halo.

I've gotta say though, 18k tickets seems like a really large amount for that.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']They're a little late on putting that. Who doesn't own halo 3 if you have a 360?[/QUOTE]

Someone who only owns an Xbox because it was free from Club Bing? =)

Seriously, though, seeing that I've never played any of the Halo games, is this worth the price tag?

I don't. My roommate bought it on day one and I had no need for my own copy since I just wanted to play through the story. We moved away from each other a few months ago and I haven't picked it up.

Halo 3 is worth playing even if you have never played a Halo game before, but that is pricey, and all that collectors stuff is pretty much junk that will never be worth any real value since it was so mass produced. I'd say if you have 18k tickets laying around go and get it, since it's definitely a good game.

[quote name='RockMySocks10']Halo 3 is worth playing even if you have never played a Halo game before, but that is pricey, and all that collectors stuff is pretty much junk that will never be worth any real value since it was so mass produced. I'd say if you have 18k tickets laying around go and get it, since it's definitely a good game.[/QUOTE]

Definitely. There's no value in the collector's stuff. They still sell the thing on Amazon two+ years after launch and the ebay prices are comparable to the game without the extras.

[quote name='Duckman5']Can't say how they compare to Skull Candy's but they blow the regular ipod ear buds out of the water. They sound much better, have better noise canceling because of their shape, and are more comfortable.[/QUOTE]

thanks for your input, for me at least the Skull Candys had better sound then the ipod but they hurt my ears if I had em in for too long (maybe I just have weird shaped ears or something though, lol). I'll definitely order these then, thanks.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Paying 18,000 is a lot for halo 3 (the extras in the legendary aren't worth it), but hey get it if you want.[/QUOTE]

I dunno what is the ratio of $$ to tickets... somewhere at 5-10 dollars per thousand... yeah I know if you use 'em on the games that's not a good number to go for... but when using it for a lot of the other stuff like controllers, windows, or even the cookbooks...

so... about 90 - 180 bucks for it.... so while it is tempting for the funky joke of a helmet that it comes with... it's tempting at maybe 6-7000 tickets.... even though it would still be grossly overpriced at that.

So what I've gathered is that this should be a 5,000 or so ticket game, just like the others. But they give you a fancy box and call it a collector's item to gouge you on the price.

[quote name='louiedog']Halo 3 Legendary - 18,300 Tickets

[/QUOTE]

The last time they offered this, it was for 15000 tickets and no one got it -- we all got refunds.

Haha, higher price, means people actually get it this time? Or maybe it's the price compensation because not as many people are going to be getting this either way.

[quote name='free_willy']So what I've gathered is that this should be a 5,000 or so ticket game, just like the others. But they give you a fancy box and call it a collector's item to gouge you on the price.[/QUOTE]

well the way I see it... all the games are overpriced at 5K tickets... since they're very old and could have been had on clearance at ~5 bucks... but I've ordered some just to keep from dropping the 5 dollars... the ticket price on this may have been an average price around a year ago... but now... I picked up the limited edition of halo 3 for ~9 bucks new after rebate from fye a couple months ago (think the rebate is still running)... heck seems like about 3- months ago people were picking up this edition from TRU on clearance for less than 20 bucks...

I guess what I'm saying is... back 8-10 months ago... I prolly wouldn't think about it and order... but now... nah... rather save the tickets for something that's better priced... like a camera or something

New Prize:

Everlast Wobble Board

3,950 Tickets

Improve balance, coordination, and range of motion. Allows for 360 degrees of movement with 10 to 20 degrees of axial tilt. Fitness guide includes exercises for basic balance, moving balance, seated balance, push ups, bridge, and side plank

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back