Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.

Stuck on 'Step 2' of 3 steps for 5 minutes now... no email confirmation, hope it didn't glitch on me and take my points but didn't place the order.
Just redid everything and it worked now.

[quote name='Shrapnellistic']Is there a 30 day limit on ordering your next prize/item? I thought there was, but I may be confused since I didn't use this for over 6 months.[/QUOTE]
Nope, no limit on how often you can order prizes.

Good to know, might just order the 'X360 wireless controller for windows'... should've ordered that first actually since both controllers were the same price, but this one comes with a disc and USB adapter.

Has anyone here ordered the Coleman Classic 34" round pet bed? If so, do you know how much it weighs so I can keep an eye out for it on the tracker site? (Sorry if this is already posted in this forum, it's just I've gone through 80 something pages on this forum and can't seem to find the answer).
I ordered 2 pet beds on 9/27 and 9/28 to 2 different addresses in 2 separate cities from 2 separate Bing accounts. I know it's only been a month, but I've received stuff that I ordered after that, so I don't know what can be wrong. One of the accounts is brand new, the other one is completely legit (meaning it was my first account when it was still Club Live and I played the games myself for the longest time).

[quote name='DarkZion']They removed the Ogio half dome bag (black).

I was 400 tickets from getting it too...*sigh* They keep removing things I plan on getting.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty convinced they just watch at what i add to my wishlist and take it down asap.

[quote name='FinalD']I'm pretty convinced they just watch at what i add to my wishlist and take it down asap.[/QUOTE]

well thats microsoft for you

[quote name='FinalD']I'm pretty convinced they just watch at what i add to my wishlist and take it down asap.[/QUOTE]
I don't even add stuff to my wishlist and they remove it. They're in my mind!

got my sceneit 2 and my 360 windows controller this weekend =P yay!

Didn't receive any shipping confirmation on the SceneIt 2 though.

[quote name='julie']Has anyone here ordered the Coleman Classic 34" round pet bed? If so, do you know how much it weighs so I can keep an eye out for it on the tracker site? (Sorry if this is already posted in this forum, it's just I've gone through 80 something pages on this forum and can't seem to find the answer).
I ordered 2 pet beds on 9/27 and 9/28 to 2 different addresses in 2 separate cities from 2 separate Bing accounts. I know it's only been a month, but I've received stuff that I ordered after that, so I don't know what can be wrong. One of the accounts is brand new, the other one is completely legit (meaning it was my first account when it was still Club Live and I played the games myself for the longest time).[/QUOTE]
I ordered mine 9/29 and I received it 11/04. It is 5.90 lbs on UPS tracking website. And the size of the bed was medium.

Ordered the 360 Controller for Windows tonight.

Now to save up for the Monopoly game to be added in the future. I think it'll make a decent gift for a friend who loves Monopoly.

And does anyone have any input on the netball game? Is it even worth the 750 tickets?

[quote name='solid-alchemist']lol I'm still waiting for the 360 to comeback :([/QUOTE]

me too, but I order smaller prizes every once in a while, hopefully we'll get a 360 up in about a month or so.

[quote name='RockMySocks10']me too, but I order smaller prizes every once in a while, hopefully we'll get a 360 up in about a month or so.[/QUOTE]

Or tomorrow. I have points just sitting there.

[quote name='RockMySocks10']me too, but I order smaller prizes every once in a while, hopefully we'll get a 360 up in about a month or so.[/QUOTE]

Yeah same here, but because I keep ordering small prizes by the time the 360 shows I'll have to wait for the time to gain the amount again lol

[quote name='louiedog']Or tomorrow. I have points just sitting there.[/QUOTE]

if it shows up monday, that is definately my top priority, i have all these games, but no system. and there's nothing really that interests me on the prize list thus far, except for maybe the monopoly thats coming

[quote name='knotfan123']has anyone received confirmation for the waffle maker? i ordered mine the first day and its been right at a month[/QUOTE]

29 days would have been Friday. Lately, at least to me, it seems like they ship fewer prizes on Fridays. According to the tracking site, 264 prizes shipped. That seems like a hundred or two lower than average. Hopefully it will go out on Monday. That's what happened with my Zune last week.

Also, they have a ton of waffle irons to ship out right now. I bet most orders come in on the first day a prize is up, which means a lot are ready to go out. They probably will get to them Monday, because I haven't heard anyone say theirs shipped.

[quote name='killer9']ipod has proprietary ear phones so they will not work on any ipod[/QUOTE]

Seriously? :roll: I've been using Sony headphones with my ipods since like 2006

[quote name='Shrapnellistic']How many points/tickets does it take to equal 1 dollar for the donations?[/QUOTE]

Unless they changed it, its 100 tickets = 1 dollar

[quote name='DarkZion']Ordered the 360 Controller for Windows tonight.

Now to save up for the Monopoly game to be added in the future. I think it'll make a decent gift for a friend who loves Monopoly.

And does anyone have any input on the netball game? Is it even worth the 750 tickets?[/QUOTE]

It was the first thing I ordered (since it was cheap) as kind of a test. Anyway, it's pretty sturdy plastic and well made, although very difficult to catch the ball in the net since it's so tightly woven. I got it to play with my 5 year old. The great thing is the ball is really soft so we can even do it inside. Was it worth 750 points? Probably not, but everything is subjective.

[quote name='DarkZion']And does anyone have any input on the netball game? Is it even worth the 750 tickets?[/QUOTE]lulz the netball is a POS. do NOT order it under any circumstances, unless you plan on giving it as an elephant gift. it's worthless because the net has no give to it. plus it's just plain lame, you're def better off saving the points for something else.

edit: i uploaded a pic of it. this is how deep the net goes with an effing cue ball in it, and the ball they give you has nowhere near the weight of a cue ball. it's more like a sponge.

http://i36.tinypic.com/2cps02c.jpg

[quote name='kaydensmom69']lulz the netball is a POS. do NOT order it under any circumstances, unless you plan on giving it as an elephant gift. it's worthless because the net has no give to it. plus it's just plain lame, you're def better off saving the points for something else.

edit: i uploaded a pic of it. this is how deep the net goes with an effing cue ball in it, and the ball they give you has nowhere near the weight of a cue ball. it's more like a sponge.

http://i36.tinypic.com/2cps02c.jpg[/QUOTE]

Ignore him.

The netball game is great. In the last year, netball has moved up 7 ranks in the top 50 sports in America, now resting at #26. It's the fastest growing sport among urban youths 12-18. Leagues are popping all over the country. MTV just signed a sponsorship deal and will be airing a reality series that follows around the nation's top team, the Punxsutawney Groundbeasts. Analysts are predicting netball to be this year's Furby. If you're smart you'll start hoarding netball sets right now to resell on eBay at Christmas for 10x their value.

[quote name='louiedog']Ignore him.

The netball game is great. In the last year, netball has moved up 7 ranks in the top 50 sports in America, now resting at #26. It's the fastest growing sport among urban youths 12-18. Leagues are popping all over the country. MTV just signed a sponsorship deal and will be airing a reality series that follows around the nation's top team, the Punxsutawney Groundbeasts. Analysts are predicting netball to be this year's Furby. If you're smart you'll start hoarding netball sets right now to resell on eBay at Christmas for 10x their value.[/QUOTE]

I saw the MTV special, very informative.

I used my food processor last night. The motor put off a bit of a burning odor for a couple of seconds, but was fine after that. It worked very well.

I used the blower/vacuum for the first time yesterday, and that thing was definitely worth the tickets. I already had a leaf blower, but I used it to vacuum the leaves in my yard (which have returned today just as bad as they were before I spent an afternoon on them).

Anyone who has massive leaf deposits this time of year should hope that it comes back. The small pile of macerated leaf dust was much easier to dump in the woods behind my house than a mountain of slowly decaying leaves.

[quote name='free_willy']I used the blower/vacuum for the first time yesterday, and that thing was definitely worth the tickets. I already had a leaf blower, but I used it to vacuum the leaves in my yard (which have returned today just as bad as they were before I spent an afternoon on them).

Anyone who has massive leaf deposits this time of year should hope that it comes back. The small pile of macerated leaf dust was much easier to dump in the woods behind my house than a mountain of slowly decaying leaves.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this, if it comes back I'll get it for my mom :) i was on the fence before hope it returns

[quote name='louiedog']Ignore him.

The netball game is great. In the last year, netball has moved up 7 ranks in the top 50 sports in America, now resting at #26. It's the fastest growing sport among urban youths 12-18. Leagues are popping all over the country. MTV just signed a sponsorship deal and will be airing a reality series that follows around the nation's top team, the Punxsutawney Groundbeasts. Analysts are predicting netball to be this year's Furby. If you're smart you'll start hoarding netball sets right now to resell on eBay at Christmas for 10x their value.[/QUOTE]

This is why the Dow hit record numbers today, net ball has caused consumer spending to go way up, consumer confidence is back. Net ball is single handedly going to be responsible for the economy bouncing back. U...S...A! U...S...A! U...S...A! U...S...A!

Got Vista, a windows controller, and a regular 360 controller today. Had them shipped to my brother's house and he just shipped them to me.

Do they send out shipping emails for items sent through USPS?

I know there's no tracking number, I just never got a USPS shipped item before so I was wondering.

just curious...i received sceneit2 recently...never got a shipping email...but i received one today after it had already been shipped...this ever happen to anyone?

[quote name='knotfan123']just curious...i received sceneit2 recently...never got a shipping email...but i received one today after it had already been shipped...this ever happen to anyone?[/QUOTE]

Yeah that happened a lot a few months ago.

[quote name='solid-alchemist']ordered it 9/21 and it took 7 weeks to arrive[/QUOTE]

cool; thanks. I ordered on 9/29 and since it's been a month already, I was beginning to think I was flagged. Good to know there's still hope!:bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back