Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol this guy is an idiot. He admits he hasn't gotten anything from lockerz but says he has the points. Everybody has the points, but nobody can redeem. Lol I'm not even going to get started. Too funny...

[quote name='jtokchain5']why dont you guys just go on lockerz, its a lot better than the crappy prizes club bing offers. send me a pm with your email so i can invite you.[/QUOTE]

First off you come in this thread and act like a jackass second off your trying to get refs to lockerz dont like this thread get the fuck out simple as that

So for double points days, can you just play to earn 2k tickets? Or does it give you double the amount for a win? So if you earned 1k it would add another 1k eventually?

[quote name='evilpigking']So for double points days, can you just play to earn 2k tickets? Or does it give you double the amount for a win? So if you earned 1k it would add another 1k eventually?[/QUOTE]

You play to 1k like normal. They match the tickets and drop them in your account after a couple of days. So even if you only get 300 tickets, you'll still get another 300 bonus. They show up in their own line on your points history page.

So, I went to order the oven and I got a message that I was over $600 in prizes and I would have to fill out a tax form. Anyone else getting this?:bomb:

Yes that is what happens when you order $600 worth of prizes in a calendar year. They are required to do this by the IRS. Solution? Wait until January 1st to order again or open another account with a different first name.

[quote name='knotfan123']jtokchain5 has now been successfully added to your ignore list. You will now be returned to where you were.

FTW
[/QUOTE]Everyone will have a two week break from him.

YAY! After hours of typing, I FINALLY finished maxing out all four of my accounts for double tickets.

If any of you forgot or didn't get to it today, you still have until 12 am PST to STILL get double tickets (I maxed out after the day change before and got my tickets with no problem).

And I have THREE prizes coming to my address tomorrow. I can't wait.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Yes that is what happens when you order $600 worth of prizes in a calendar year. They are required to do this by the IRS. Solution? Wait until January 1st to order again or open another account with a different first name.[/QUOTE]

Wait...it's $600 per PERSON?! I thought it was per address. If it's per person, that's AWESOME! :D

[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']YAY! After hours of typing, I FINALLY finished maxing out all four of my accounts for double tickets.

If any of you forgot or didn't get to it today, you still have until 12 am PST to STILL get double tickets (I maxed out after the day change before and got my tickets with no problem).

And I have THREE prizes coming to my address tomorrow. I can't wait.

Wait...it's $600 per PERSON?! I thought it was per address. If it's per person, that's AWESOME! :D[/QUOTE]

it's $600 per person, but your only allowed to have 1 account per address.

[quote name='RockMySocks10']it's $600 per person, but your only allowed to have 1 account per address.[/QUOTE]

You can have one account per person. Multiple people in the same household can have accounts.

[quote name='DarkZion']So to those who are receiving their camcorders, what date did you order them on?[/QUOTE]

I ordered mine Oct. 19 and it will arrive today when the ups man drops it off.

anyone receive a 360 wireless headset yet? i'm not sure when those got put up but the one I bought a few months ago died on me. If anyone got a shipping email, it'd be awesome if you could forward it to me so that I can call M$ and get mine fixed since mine's out of warranty.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Wait let me get this straight, you want somebody to send you their wireless headset that they earned to you because yours broke? Lol.[/QUOTE]i'd like for you to get THIS straight. :motions towards genitals:

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Wait let me get this straight, you want somebody to send you their wireless headset that they earned to you because yours broke? Lol.[/QUOTE]
i said shipping email :/ not the actual headset

[quote name='koruwa']i said shipping email :/ not the actual headset[/QUOTE]
Oh you want a shipping email so you can say "you sent me a broken one and now I need a replacement?" Alright misunderstood you. BTW the headset was put up on 11/12, so shipping emails won't be going out for at least 2 more weeks for the headset.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Oh you want a shipping email so you can say "you sent me a broken one and now I need a replacement?" Alright misunderstood you. BTW the headset was put up on 11/12, so shipping emails won't be going out for at least 2 more weeks for the headset.[/QUOTE]

bah :

The digital camcorder is 'in da house' -- as the kids say these days.

sony.jpg

[quote name='koruwa']anyone receive a 360 wireless headset yet? i'm not sure when those got put up but the one I bought a few months ago died on me. If anyone got a shipping email, it'd be awesome if you could forward it to me so that I can call M$ and get mine fixed since mine's out of warranty.[/QUOTE]
As indicated in a previous post the headset was listed 11/12, so I would expect them to start shipping 12/14 at the earliest.

There is only one way to contact Bing: [email protected]

But, if you have problems with ANY of your Bing prizes, I would start by contacting the manufacturer directly. You will probably need the Bing email as a form of receipt. People that had problems with the GPS got replacements from the manufacturer quicker than it takes Bing to respond to their email... :(

In this case, I would contact the XBOX Support directly: 1-800-4MY-XBOX

[quote name='inubu']The digital camcorder is 'in da house' -- as the kids say these days.

sony.jpg
[/QUOTE]

was yours brand new or refurbished?

i think mines was refurb

[quote name='Shrapnellistic']How many tickets did the Zune cost again?[/QUOTE]

38K, I think, but they dropped it to 30K for a "limited time" about two weeks before they dropped it. I know, because I was only 80 tickets away from getting one.:cry:

[quote name='Energist']38K, I think, but they dropped it to 30K for a "limited time" about two weeks before they dropped it. I know, because I was only 80 tickets away from getting one.:cry:[/QUOTE]
Ouch man, sounds like my kind of luck. I'm sorry to hear that.

[quote name='Shafted']was yours brand new or refurbished?

i think mines was refurb[/QUOTE]

The box didn't necessarily look like the newest thing in the world, but once inside it all looked factory fresh. I haven't turned it on yet, though. What clued you into it being a refurb -- which was my fear going into this?

[quote name='Shafted']was yours brand new or refurbished?

i think mines was refurb[/QUOTE]yeah, mine already had a memory stick in it. and when i watched the content it was a guy experimenting with other uses of mayonnaise.

[quote name='kaydensmom69'] i watched the content it was a guy experimenting with other uses of mayonnaise.[/QUOTE]
Some questions are better left unasked.

Nothing on the box indicating mine was a refurb. Typically refurb/B-stock items come in less attractive boxes, such as my Canon camera I received from LSC.

BTW, for those that have received the 5 lb. weights, is it 5 lbs. per weight, or 5 lbs. total?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back