Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']That SUCKS. :whistle2:o :cry: That amount is almost enough to get the Sony camera. Or quite a few other smaller ticket items.

How long do you think you stopped playing for?.[/QUOTE]

I played this game EVERY day for a very long time. I went on vacation in July and when i came back i got out of my routine of playing and have not played since :(

[quote name='MysteryGoat']Does anyone know what the weight of "The Lost Symbol" book would be? I got a package coming to my town that 2.30lbs and I'm eager to know if it could be my book.[/QUOTE]

Yea! It is my book, just got the shipping confirmation email.

I know you can't have multiple accounts going to the same place with the same name. But can you have one account going to multiple places with different name?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I really hope the 360 wireless headsets ship this week, my wired one died this past week (and was traded in to gamestop with no problems lol) and it would be great to have one for the holidays.[/QUOTE]

I just got an email this morning saying mine shipped. Ordered it 11/13, shipped 12/11, should arrive on the 15th.

My December prizes so far. I actually got to take a picture before selling them. Still waiting on the Dan Brown book and some lip gloss.

000_1417.jpg

[quote name='FinalD']Hmm, didn't get a confirmation email - but according to http://tracking.cbxplus.info/ there is a 1.30 lb prize arriving tomorrow.

I do hope this is the MK purse I ordered for my mother.[/QUOTE]

I'm also in the same situation, although no ETA on mine yet. Looks like we'll be getting it just in time for Christmas.

[quote name='Dual45s']I just got an email this morning saying mine shipped. Ordered it 11/13, shipped 12/11, should arrive on the 15th.[/QUOTE]

Lucky! I ordered mine 11/14 I hope I get the e-mail tomorrow.

[quote name='Shuino']Lucky! I ordered mine 11/14 I hope I get the e-mail tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Ordered my headset on 11/12. No shipping email, and no matching packages on cbx+.

Wow, I knew NOTHING of this. I just started last night and played for about an hour and earned around 500 points. It's going to take me a while to get up there, but Lost Odyssey and a few other games and controllers would be sweeet! I want all the prizes, lol.

CAG, you're my hero!

I love you guys and girls already!:applause::grouphug:

I think some new things were added.

Guess Ladies Bracelet Watch Pink Dial - 13,550 tickets
http://www.clubbing.com/Pages/Prize...92-b845-4e65-90ae-5e4c7f83bb5d&tab=all+prizes

Men's North Face Apex Jacket Black - 18,950 tickets
http://www.clubbing.com/Pages/Prize...f9-dd44-4f98-ba00-f5cdea17fe42&tab=all+prizes

Women's North Face Apex Jacket Black - 18,950 tickets
http://www.clubbing.com/Pages/Prize...c5-00a3-41fd-acc7-7bcb32b0915a&tab=all+prizes

I'm not positive that these are new, but I really don't recall seeing these on there last night. That and the purse used to be on it's own row last night.

[quote name='Ninja300x']the jackets are new... if only Bing wasnt on them lol[/QUOTE]

LOL yeah the bing does look kinda out of place, but they do look like nice jackets though.....

X360 Wireless Controller
Ordered: 6 Nov. '09 / Shipping Email: 8 Dec. '09 / Arrival: 14 Nov. '09

X360 Wireless Controller for Windows
Ordered: 9 Nov. '09 / Shipping Email: 8 Dec. '09 / Arrival: 14 Nov. '09

I love my North Face Apex Bionic jacket. It's well made, mine is two years old and still looks brand new, and I've probably worn it 250 times. When I lived in San Francisco it was the only jacket I needed year round. It was perfect for that climate. Even now that I live somewhere that gets more serious weather it's a damn fine article of clothing. I'd get a spare from Bing if it didn't have that logo.

If it's just stitches in can't you use a stitch ripper and remove it? Those things cost about a dollar at Michaels or other crafts stores, getting it off the waffle maker is a different story

I received my 360 controller for windows today. I'm pretty sure the label was damaged, as expected, because there was a second one on top of it. Inside, the packaging on one side is a little rough. Looks like it was either cut or dragged on the ground. Either way, the controller itself is just fine, so no complaints from me.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']If it's just stitches in can't you use a stitch ripper and remove it? Those things cost about a dollar at Michaels or other crafts stores, getting it off the waffle maker is a different story[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but i don't plan on wearing the waffle maker in public either :)

[quote name='killer9']Still no info bout my wireless 360 headset ordered 11-12 lame[/QUOTE]

Ordered my xbox360 headset 11/14 and got my confirm e-mail today, it's going to get here Wednesday.

[quote name='killer9']Can anyone tell me what the weight on the 360 wireless headset shipping email says[/QUOTE]

Mine says:
.40 Lb

Is that jacket any good? Checking around it's $130, and I like the look (yes even the bing logo). However I'm in florida, and it doesn't really get cold here. Those who have it, would it be too warm in this climate?

North Face makes quality stuff. Granted, I'm originally from Wisconsin and now living in Pennsylvania so my experience is pretty different than yours. That being said, this one is a lighter-weight spring jacket in my area. Generally used for winter sports where you don't want something really hot to make you sweat all day. My guess would be it would be something awesome to have for cooler days out on the water if you know anyone with a boat.

Can someone help list all the games that were, at one point in time, available on Club Bing so we can get a feeling of any system to predicting new ones/not get hopes up if they took it down?

Age of Empires III
Fable
Flight Simulator X

Forza Motorsport 2
Gears of War
Halo 2
Halo 3 - Legendary Edition
Kameo: Elements of Power
Lost Odyssey
Project Gotham Racing 3
Project Gotham Racing 4
Rock Band - Special Edition
SceneIt! Box Office Smash
SceneIt! Lights, Camera, Action
Too Human
Zoo Tycoon 2

Zoo Tycoon 2: Zoo Collection

Additions in bold.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MacedoniaMafia']I ordered Scene It 2 on Nov. 12 and still haven't gotten any info. :([/QUOTE]
There are a lot of people missing orders from 11/12.
icon8.gif

[quote name='A Gamer']There are a lot of people missing orders from 11/12.
icon8.gif
[/QUOTE]

I'm missing my shipping notice for the Lost Symbol which I ordered on 11/12. I did get info for the first aid kit I ordered on the 15th though.

[quote name='MacedoniaMafia']I hope they put Rock Band on there again. I'm going for the GPS right now.

I ordered Scene It 2 on Nov. 12 and still haven't gotten any info. :([/QUOTE]

I ordered Scene it 2 on November 13th and just got it in the mail today. The corner of the box was smashed in but I guess I can't complain, it was free.

[quote name='MacedoniaMafia']
I ordered Scene It 2 on Nov. 12 and still haven't gotten any info. :([/QUOTE]

The Michael Kors Purse I ordered on Nov. 12 hasn't arrived nor have I received any shipping information either.

However, another prize is in Wellington on the tracker. Shipped 12/14 and set to arrive at 12/16 at 1.1 lbs with a requirement for a signature.

hmmm so what would weight be on the last GPS that was on there? I had one that should have shipped yesterday but never received email but there's something on tracker that is 1.3 lbs which sounds about right to me due for delivery tomorrow and was shipped yesterday. Possibly the GPS?

[quote name='Afflicted']hmmm so what would weight be on the last GPS that was on there? I had one that should have shipped yesterday but never received email but there's something on tracker that is 1.3 lbs which sounds about right to me due for delivery tomorrow and was shipped yesterday. Possibly the GPS?[/QUOTE]

nah probably some 360 controller. 1st post says GPS weighed 2.8lbs

My optisol charger ordered 11/14 is due to be delivered 12/21. However my wireless entertainment keyboard ordered 11/3 there is no sign of yet

Same here on the latter part. I'm still missing the ergo/entertainment keyboards AND the wireless headset. Where the heck are all my items!? >=(

I ordered all of 'em the first time they came on, and still no sign of any of 'em... =(

[quote name='Afflicted']hmmm so what would weight be on the last GPS that was on there? I had one that should have shipped yesterday but never received email but there's something on tracker that is 1.3 lbs which sounds about right to me due for delivery tomorrow and was shipped yesterday. Possibly the GPS?[/QUOTE]

ok answering my own question... I just got the email for the GPS... it's 1.3 lbs but wasn't the one shipped yesterday... it was shipped today... so looks like prolly 2 GPS's coming to my small town...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back