Club CAG @ Playstation Home

OatmealMu

CAGiversary!
I have sinned. I paid $5.00 for a virtual playhouse. Let us experience the vices of microtransaction hell together. Anyway...

As the thread title states, it's called "Club CAG". I can fit 31 other people into the club, so space is limited. Enter your CAG name along with your PSN name here. For example:

OatmealMu/OatmealMu

I've already received a few invite requests, but I won't be accepting anyone who hasn't posted their information here. The club will probably fill up fast so hurry. I should also note that beginning March 2009, Sony will begin charging a monthly fee for clubs. Unless the club proves extremely useful, don't expect it to extend beyond March 1, 2009.

Invites Sent

jza1218/statnut
Richlough/Richlough
ruffinra/Beacho_A
Interstella 5555/Veridis_Quo
Chris.fms/ChrisP_FMS
gr8asianman/gr8asianman
Darkkenpachi/Kenpachiexodia
Thongsy/JetTone
neverletthem / neverletthem
n8rockerasu/n8rocker82
GenDV138/GenDV138
PhaperPlane/joshrogb
JMillion/JMillion
Ecofreak/Phoenix_Azure
m_d_amore/mdam0re
chodax/chodax
dallow/dallow
Havoc1701/BabylonProject
Happy/Gubermonster
panasonic/lostworld
FlashT3/FullMetalScar
bornrunnin31/x3x1x
TheMoor/OPETH525
Tyga24/Tyga24
dabebop/BravoSnake
s1/Ghost_Face_36
wizard341/wizard341
Ronald Hennessy/ronaldhennessy
qig/qig
galvatron2k1/galvatron2k1
sendme/shazo

All spots taken. If you feel left out, don't.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking of doing the same for the CAG PSN Gaming Group; however, it may be used for those I see the most in various PSN games during our CAG nights (since I can only invite 31).

But I haven't decided whether it would be for that or Warhawk yet.

Put me down

Darkkenpachi/Kenpachiexodia
eastern time
I got a cable connection so I can host or anything needed. I am also on during the nights anywhere from 10 pm to 3 am

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I was thinking of doing the same for the CAG PSN Gaming Group; however, it may be used for those I see the most in various PSN games during our CAG nights (since I can only invite 31).

But I haven't decided whether it would be for that or Warhawk yet.[/QUOTE]

I actually tried inputting the time and dates for the CAG Game Nights on the clubhouse calendar. It... doesn't work too well. You can't skip lines and the character limit is small. Too bad.

[quote name='neverletthem']neverletthem / neverletthem[/QUOTE]

I'm getting an error when I try to add you: "Member status invalid"

Not sure what that means. At all.

Edit: Nevermind. Looks like it spits out that error message when someone sends a club invite request.

[quote name='TheMoor']TheMoor/OPETH525

When you say you bought a clubhouse, do you mean the summer home?[/QUOTE]

The summer home is separate, and I got it for free during the closed beta anyway. A club house is a small room where you place furniture that disappears when you leave and come back.

I'd like to check it out but where do you get home? is it still in beta? Anyway once i download it the name will be shazo.

Okay, all spots taken. Sorry to those who didn't make it. I made it to shazo before running out of spots.

BTW, does anyone in the club have access to the Japanese arcade cabinets? IIRC, promoted people can add furniture to the club. Even if we can't play them, it would fill up some empty space.

Yeah, sorry. Don't feel too left out, though. As they stand, clubs don't serve much purpose. No calendar, pathetic member limit, and people PM you in languages you don't understand. I assume the limit is kept at 32 because that's how many people the club house physically supports. What they should do is increase the member count to... oh, 128 minimum but keep the club house peer limit. The place is always empty. Last night, while sitting alone in the club inviting people, I asked myself, "Why is this even here? And I paid for this shit!"

I checked in this morning but no one was there. What else is kinda lame is that it doesn't seem like club members can modify anything, such as leaving a bulletin or adding furniture. (Where'd you get the echocrhome statue btw?)

bread's done
Back