Club Nintendo $20 Off Nintendo 3DS Coupon + Free Steel Diver

LocarionStorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
2510_3ds_upsell_01.jpg

Club Nintendo members should be receiving a coupon to get $20 off a 3DS or 3DS XL at GameStop and also get a free copy of Steel Diver with their purchase. Each code is supposedly unique and can only be redeemed online via GameStop.com

The deal expires on November 8th, 2012.

EDIT: My code is currently on hold for a fellow CAG who messaged me. If they don't respond back, I'll send it to the next person who PM'd me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LocarionStorm']Club Nintendo members should be receiving a coupon to get $20 off a 3DS or 3DS XL at GameStop and also get a free copy of Steel Diver with their purchase. Each code is supposedly unique and can only be redeemed online via GameStop.com

I have a code I will not be using.[/QUOTE]

Was it sent via email? I think I'm a member, but I don't recall receiving many emails from them.

[quote name='barrit']Was it sent via email? I think I'm a member, but I don't recall receiving many emails from them.[/QUOTE]

The code was sent via email and I just received it an hour ago.

I updated the OP with the expiration date (11/8/12).

[quote name='ctrek3']damn, was hoping it would be good anywhere, i have BB gift cards to use.[/QUOTE]
You could turn those gift cards into a visa, but you'd lose 6 bucks in the process.

If I get the coupon I may take advantage of the double hardware trade-in for my 3DS so I can get an XL... I really hope I don't get it so I don't spend the money :lol:

[quote name='DtotheP']The coupon says online only. I just bought a 3ds xl 3 weeks ago in store. How can I finesse a $20 credit?[/QUOTE]Nothing you could do Online only is online only and 3weeks is a long time.

[quote name='TwistedShade']Nothing you could do Online only is online only and 3weeks is a long time.[/QUOTE]

It is but it's still within a 30 day period. The dude at my local gamestop and I have a good rapport. I'll at least talk to him; can't hurt to ask. Otherwise I could call customer service since I did trade a bunch of stuff towards a 3ds xl and now they're giving 50% bonus credit. Worse that can happen is they tell me tough shit. Just frustrating when these things happen. I should have bought it at best buy but at the time I didn't know my local store did console trade ins.

Since Amazon is still on their anti-3ds rampage, I'm going to have to buy from somewhere local that charges tax. Hope this coupon shows up for me.

I'd be down for this coupon. Hope I get sent a copy too. On a related note, just 60 coins away from being Platinum for the fourth year in a row!

Grrr. Would love to have this coupon, but I haven't received it yet. If anyone has a coupon they're not going to use, I'd LOVE to have it...

Thanks much.

Can anyone tell me what the subject of the email is, so I can do an exact search and make sure it's not hiding in a spam folder?

Thanks.

[quote name='joeyshadows']You could turn those gift cards into a visa, but you'd lose 6 bucks in the process.[/QUOTE]

good to know, i think ill wait till black friday and see what they have, im looking to get a 3ds xl, and also looking to upgrade my 360 to the slim, just gotta hold out. thanks

I think they give this out to people don't have a 3ds registered under their account? I didn't get one, I have a 3DS XL registered...

Didn't get the email either despite having three 3DS registered on the family account and the last email we got was for Mario Sticker Star last Friday.

Anybody know the trade $ for the 3DS in case we do get the email later?

3DS trades in for 45, 90 for double bonus (ends soon). 3DS xl is 200-20-90= 90 with tradein. Upgrading to 3DS xl is 90 (tax), still too rich for my cheapass blood.

[quote name='Serpentor']I think they give this out to people don't have a 3ds registered under their account? I didn't get one, I have a 3DS XL registered...[/QUOTE]

I think you are right. I have not received one and I also have a 3ds I purchased last october. I was hoping to get the e-mail. my sister is looking to get one for my nephew for xmas. oh well. I am sure better deals will pop up.

[quote name='Cindaddy']What was the subject and sender?[/QUOTE]
Subject: Get $20 off a Nintendo 3DS or 3DS XL, plus a free game.

gotta say, I wasn't seriously thinking about getting a 3DS, but $20 off offer does make it quite tempting...

Thanks to an awesome CAG (tortamus) I have a coupon now.

If anyone can figure out how to get it to work with in-store pickup, please post here. :)

Looks like you have to have it shipped, which costs around $7.00...

FWIW Target has the 3DS for $145 in their flyer next week. You don't get Steel Diver for free, but you do save $25 instead of $20, and don't need a coupon or have to order online. There is no deal listed for the 3DS XL.

I didn't get the email yet, though since I haven't registered a 3DS (or even a DS for that matter), I wonder if I would still get it (not their target market).

If I do get the email with a code, I'll post on here again and take the first PM for the code for those that want it.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']$20, $40 with bonus I believe.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. Probably better to just keep it then.

[quote name='SMBScooby']Has anyone heard of a limited edition bundle for the 3DS XL coming out for the holidays? I would rather wait for that.[/QUOTE]
This is what I have been waiting for since I really don't like either the red or blue, but so far no word at all for the US.

bread's done
Back