Club Nintendo 2012 (Club Year Ends 6/30/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='soonersfan60']When you take the Nintendo Rewards survey (or whatever it's called), make sure you complain about not getting the SNES Classic Controller and other cool Japan/Europe items in North America. :)[/QUOTE]

Why complain, I already have two!

Hello,
we wanted to let you know that your reward order has been shipped.

Your reward order was shipped via us mail and will take 4-10 business
days for delivery.

Please visit http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/statuscheck.jsp to
track the status of your order.

You may also visit http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/club/en/faq.jsp
to view answers to reward order questions.

We hope you enjoy your club nintendo reward!

Sincerely,

nintendo of america inc.
Consumer service department

:D Even though it's just a small calendar, I am kinda anxious. Sad, I know.

Hmm, got my platinum for this coming year. I already own all the stylus sets, and don't really like anything else on there. I'm hoping they listen to the comments, and put up something good at the beginning of next year.

Put in for Hanafuda cards. Dunno why I held out (forever) on them; they look cool and I wouldn't want them to suddenly disappear. Then again, they've been up since the site started (right?) so they may not be going anywhere.

Dropped me down to 250 coins left in the account. I've got a bunch of DS games I need to register, and enough surveys to prolly get me through this year and next at Platinum.

[quote name='Diebythesword']Got my Elite Reward today....pretty nice. Be cautious for the tape thats closing the box.....might tear off a little of it[/QUOTE]I just cut that part right through, if I really want to get the tape off later it'll be easier.

[quote name='Diebythesword']Got my Elite Reward today....pretty nice. Be cautious for the tape thats closing the box.....might tear off a little of it[/QUOTE]

Pics please.

To anyone who has gotten their figure already - has it come via USPS or UPS? I see:
Ship Via:MAIL
Tracking #: Not Available
Shipment Date: 11/03/2010

so I would presume USPS but not sure.

[quote name='Altanis']Mail = USPS.

In the email I got they said shipped via USPS as well.[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh, I missed the part in the email. Thanks. Whats more confusing is that someone else replied to me theirs arrived via UPS. So I guess it varies (how or why, I dont know).

Your reward order was shipped via UPS Ground and will take 3-8 business days for delivery.

Got my shipping confirmation yesterday too. Has anyone gotten shipping confirmation for the calendar? I had two platinum accounts and chose one of each. I got a shipping confirmation, but I believe it's for the figurine, not the calendar.

I got my statue today! I should be getting my tote bag soon. If I'm the first to get it (I ordered it the first day it came up), I'll post some pics.

We're coming up on the close of the calendar year for Club Nintendo, and I guess that means another thread will have to go up. I will be making the new thread, but I want to get some feedback on how I can improve the current setup first.

I know it's two months away but I want to start planning now.

I've begun the slow, but steady process of uploading every image link of all the rewards. Apparently one of the 600 coin rewards was removed because it sold out and I missed it. Oh well.

Also, I'm still taking recommendations as to how to change the format for the OP for the next Club Year.

EDIT:
Okay, done with the image links finally. How do they look?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just registered my 25th anny. Red Wii for the 90-day warranty extension, and used the pin for 160 coins woot! :D

(BTW, was very surprised my box was not sealed. Everything there as far as I can tell though.)

[quote name='KingBroly']I've begun the slow, but steady process of uploading every image link of all the rewards. Apparently one of the 600 coin rewards was removed because it sold out and I missed it. Oh well.

Also, I'm still taking recommendations as to how to change the format for the OP for the next Club Year.

EDIT:
Okay, done with the image links finally. How do they look?[/QUOTE]

Is it the Mario Stylus case you were missing? I found a link for it from the actual Club Nintendo site. Hope this helps.

https://club-catalog.nintendo.com/w...ages/catalog/nds_game_card_stylus_mario_1.jpg

I got my statue today, damn is that thing cool! For that matter, so is the box lol, I like this prize moreso than the Mario hat of last year. The statue is right next to my 50" LG and it looks good lol :D

Well, thanks to the holiday surveys, I'm only ten points away from platinum for next year. So hell yeah, that works for me. :p

The ? box was a nice surprise from N.

Are the Holiday Surveys only if u reg a system this year cause I cant find them??? I only found the one about the club satisfaction.

[quote name='cheapbastard']The ? box was a nice surprise from N.

Are the Holiday Surveys only if u reg a system this year cause I cant find them??? I only found the one about the club satisfaction.[/QUOTE]
I don't think so. I registered a DSi XL this year, but I had a DS and Wii holiday quiz. They have a 12/31/2010 expire date.

Mine were mixed in randomly throughout my "to do" list. I don't know what everyone elses look like, but I've got about 50+ "to do" items, so it was kind of a pain in the butt to find them.

Yup thats where I looked (to do list both versions). I havent reg any systems recently. You did reg the DSI this year so maybe you reg one system u get both surveys?

My statue came in last week, been sitting at my apartment's office. I should stop being lazy and go pick it up.

Also got my tote bag last Friday too.

Just got my pin in today. Looks pretty high quality but it's a bit overpriced me thinks. It should definitely be priced in the 200 coin range.

Photo0063.jpg

[quote name='cheapbastard']Yup thats where I looked (to do list both versions). I havent reg any systems recently. You did reg the DSI this year so maybe you reg one system u get both surveys?[/QUOTE]
I haven't registered any systems and I have both of the surveys.

[quote name='knightsdwn']Just got my pin in today. Looks pretty high quality but it's a bit overpriced me thinks. It should definitely be priced in the 200 coin range.[/QUOTE]

I'm a bit torn about this.

Even though they are overpriced, the pins are pretty cool and one of the best Club Nintendo (NA) items that have been available. It's clearly worth more than 200 coins when you compare prices for other prizes... and if production is limited for the 25th anniversary then maybe the price is justified.

In retrospect, the posters and messenger bag both seem like better deals though.

Ordered a mushroom tote bag last week for my wife and it arrived yesterday. Wife thought it was cute, but wouldn't hold as much as a normal tote bag.

[quote name='ChibiJosh']I haven't registered any systems and I have both of the surveys.[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmmm interesting. On another note I got my messenger bag yesterday. Where the star pic is its just a flap thingy. Where you hold your stuff it has a velcro patch so your stuff wont fall out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back