Club Nintendo 2012 (Club Year Ends 6/30/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SuperPhillip']I wouldn't know what size to get. I'm fairly skinny, but different shirt manufacturers use different metrics for sizes I've found.[/QUOTE]

Im prob a large, but I figured I can tuck it a XL if need be.

Ordered a shirt for myself (Large, don't want it to fit tight like in the pic) and a set of the shoelaces for the Mrs. Still have like 700+ points to spend, but nothing worth spending them on :/

Ordered as well, in other news I2B for Mario Kart 7 AND Fortune Street are up.

Didn't even know we were getting this game, looking forward to both.

Methinks that the increase for the posters means they're adding skyward sword + Mario land posters to them.

Almost got the shirt & laces, but after thinking about it I decided I really don't need them and I'd never really use the laces anyway. So, I'm back to saving up and hoping they put something Zelda up for SS/anniversary. Got a little over 1000 coins in wait, c'mon Nintendo!

I bought the Donkey Kong Posters because I've been meaning to get them.

With Mario Kart 7, Skyward Sword and the inevitable GBA games, I'll be getting those Coins back soon enough.

[quote name='nixmahn']anyone get or know when the 2010-11 prize is mailed? I have not received mine yet.

edit:nvm, says by december[/QUOTE]

Yep, last year I got mine in December.

[quote name='Mixer236']Yep, last year I got mine in December.[/QUOTE]

I live across the country from Nintendo of America headquarters, and I received mine this week of last year. I remember it because it came on my birthday, which is today. =\ Hoping to receive it this week.

I sent in a Wii for repair and it came back with a different serial number. I'm guessing I register that into my Club account so that this new number is tied to my account?

[quote name='Mad D']I sent in a Wii for repair and it came back with a different serial number. I'm guessing I register that into my Club account so that this new number is tied to my account?[/QUOTE]Pretty sure Nintendo already did that for you. But you can check it anyways.

Edit: I'm assuming you registered your previous one and tied to your club Nintendo account.

[quote name='maigoyume']

Edit: I'm assuming you registered your previous one and tied to your club Nintendo account.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it was Maigo. Thanks.

EDIT:

None of my save files were not salvaged :cry: That was a lot games almost completed that I don't have the will to play through again. I guess I'll wait for an HD remake of Okami.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mad D']Yes, it was Maigo. Thanks.

EDIT:

None of my save files were not salvaged :cry: That was a lot games almost completed that I don't have the will to play through again. I guess I'll wait for an HD remake of Okami.[/QUOTE]Bugger all, sorry to hear that bro. I have heard these stories before and unfortunately that tends to happen more often than not. The only reason I was able to get everything off of my Wii during the repair was because I kind of forced my way up the chain of command until it hit someone who was willing to make an "exception" and use a special disc to transfer all the data (I have NO IDEA why they don't do that normally and they were very specific about it being a huge exception and not to tell anyone :whistle2:#). Send an angry complaint email to them with all the info you can provide

For those interested why I was allowed an exception, there are a bunch reasons I can think of, only one of which can be confirmed by me.

1. The location was local, dropped it off at Nintendo of Canada (yea, I'm Canadian)
2. I brought another Wii for them to transfer the data to.
3. This was the 3rd time I'd had issues with the Wii.
****4. Large amount of registered content on Club Nintendo (3 handhelds, 2 consoles, 65 games). The manager mentioned that since I was a pretty good customer he would do this, after several minutes of me trying to make him bend over.
5. Brought up the method they used to transfer everything during both times the Wii was acting up (which he mentioned was for specific cases and when I questioned him about why that is he did not have a sufficient answer).
6. Complained about losing my 1000+ hrs SSBBrawl file and misc. just because of their archaic methods involving data transfer and DRM (VC titles were on there too).

I think that about does it, any questions feel free to shoot me a pm. Or I'll answer here depending on what it is.

Yes, I had just assumed that the majority of my files would be saved since I had a discussion about it with someone who has had repaired their unit as well. It's a little too late for any chance of getting my files back but I guess I can vent my frustration in an email.

At the very least you'll feel a bit better, things like that are just heartbreaking to hear. I remember my gamecube memory card accidentally got formatted and lost about 9 years of gaming. Needless to say I was a little depressed.

^ That cushion looks awesome!

Ordered the Zelda poster set. Just got Mario 3DS, and with Mario Kart 3DS, Zelda Wii, and the rest of the ambassador games, I don't think I'll have any problems getting platinum this year :3

^ This makes it easier!
cushion_img01.png

[quote name='Corvin']:lol: link to your CAG blog instead of just posting a link to the actual pillow? Lame.[/QUOTE]

HOLY SHIT

I didn't know I was Minun! This entire freaking time it was right in front of me and I never realized it. I feel so foolish. Thank you for breaking the news to me, Corvin. Wish somebody would have done that earlier... but thank goodness you came along and informed me that I am a Canadian woman.

Can't give credit to the source I got it from without whiny comments like what I just quoted? Well, guess it's still worth it to post the news here.

[quote name='Corvin']Wow, wound up a bit? Sheesh, lots of shit talk for what was clearly a misunderstanding.[/QUOTE]

Apology accepted, good sir!

[quote name='Trillian']That is an awesome pillow. Wish it would come here, but we never get the Club Nintendo Japan stuff.[/QUOTE]

I bet the US plat reward this time will be stickers.

The pillow is awesome, but I'm more jealous of the fact that they have the option to purchase extra platinum rewards for coins.

I got 2 of the platinum pin badge collections this past year, but I would have loved to be able to get the calendar also.

[quote name='Cheapskate']I bet the US plat reward this time will be stickers.[/QUOTE]

They've gone...

Cheap, Awesome, Cheap

so far. So, needless to say, I expect cheap.

[quote name='foltzie']I dont get the vitrol for the choice between the Mario Hat and Doc Louis's Punch Out!![/QUOTE]
I think the other rewards just take a lot of flak because the statue was so awesome. They kind of spoiled everyone with it.

[quote name='pippin']I think the other rewards just take a lot of flak because the statue was so awesome. They kind of spoiled everyone with it.[/QUOTE]

It was nice, but I eBayed that tschoke.

[quote name='pippin']I think the other rewards just take a lot of flak because the statue was so awesome. They kind of spoiled everyone with it.[/QUOTE]

We also haven't even gotten the Pins or a notification they've been shipped.

'eh. It's just a cheap plastic statue, no better or worse than the other rewards.

Zelda and a code for Mario Kart DS (from Ebay) finally pushed me over the edge and got me Platinum.

I seriously don't think I'll be able to hit it in 2012-2013, I had to borrow a few codes from my nephew to get this one (since 5 of my games were missing codes or were already used up, otherwise I'd be half way there already) and I don't see enough coming out from Nintendo in the US to grant me enough codes to bother with it again within the next year. I won't be buying the WiiU anytime soon, so that about takes care of that. Would be really nice (pipe dream I know) if they'd get some items that JPN or Europe have in their stores.

Edit: Forgot, I actually did have a question... How much was the intend to buy (and registering) for LoZ:SS worth, was it 20 points? (I've never done an I-t-B, before, so I was curious)

I read what was in the OP, but when I just did Zelda today it went from 1140 to 1210, which is why I'm asking.

[quote name='uncle5555']

Edit: Forgot, I actually did have a question... How much was the intend to buy (and registering) for LoZ:SS worth, was it 20 points? (I've never done an I-t-B, before, so I was curious)

I read what was in the OP, but when I just did Zelda today it went from 1140 to 1210, which is why I'm asking.[/QUOTE]

Its 50 for the game, 10 for doing the ITB, and 10 for reg it early (within 30 days from the release date)

[quote name='cheapbastard']Its 50 for the game, 10 for doing the ITB, and 10 for reg it early (within 30 days from the release date)[/QUOTE]

Oh, ok, thank you, I couldn't understand where that extra 10 coins was coming from. Now I know, appreciate it. ;)

Sounds good, in case anyone is wondering this is what was included in the email.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hello BigJohnMcgee,

We wanted to let you know that we are preparing to begin shipping the 2011 Elite Status Gifts!

We had thousands of loyal Nintendo fans reach Elite Status last June and it is going to take us a couple of weeks to ship all the orders.

So, even though your friends or neighbors may receive their Gift before you do, please be assured that your order is being processed too!

You will receive another email when your reward order ships.

Thank you for your interest and excitement and we hope you enjoy your Club Nintendo Elite Status Gift.

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.
Consumer Service Department.
[/FONT]

[quote name='maigoyume']Sounds good, in case anyone is wondering this is what was included in the email.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hello BigJohnMcgee,

We wanted to let you know that we are preparing to begin shipping the 2011 Elite Status Gifts!

We had thousands of loyal Nintendo fans reach Elite Status last June and it is going to take us a couple of weeks to ship all the orders.

So, even though your friends or neighbors may receive their Gift before you do, please be assured that your order is being processed too!

You will receive another email when your reward order ships.

Thank you for your interest and excitement and we hope you enjoy your Club Nintendo Elite Status Gift.

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.
Consumer Service Department.
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

I got the same thing... hopefully comes soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back