Club Nintendo 2012 (Club Year Ends 6/30/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
got the cards, sweet!

Now wondering if I'm looking at my History.... they show the date added, can we deduce on when our post registration date is? for the 10 extra coins or so?

I thought it was 3 years?

According to the Kid Icarus website, there will be HUNDREDS of AR cards available to collect. Get ready to spend all your monies!

DAMMIT! Did I miss the 3DS game cases AGAIN?!
[quote name='utopianmachine']...Although I doubt I'll get the game at launch...[/QUOTE]

Why not? This game is absolutely awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KingBroly']Wait, the 3DS cases came back?[/QUOTE]

Oh...the OP says "3DS Game Case Now Available"...I thought that meant now available AGAIN. Sorry.

From the image they have of it next to a 3DS, I doubt a Vita would fit in it:

luigi_n3ds_case_big_3.jpg

[quote name='KingBroly']New Item!
Nintendo 3DS Pouch: Luigi Edition - 450 Coins[/QUOTE]

I ordered one and it gave me an error and said my coins were safe. So I tried a couple more times. Looks like I ordered 3 of them and now most of my coins now are gone. Hopefully they can cancel 2 of them for me.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']From the image they have of it next to a 3DS, I doubt a Vita would fit in it:
[/QUOTE]

It's possible. The Vita is 7.25" x 3.25" and the website says the dimensions of the case are 7.5" x 5.25". It may not be an ideal fit, but it just might work.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']From the image they have of it next to a 3DS, I doubt a Vita would fit in it:
[/QUOTE]

Obviously the real question is whether or not it holds Franken3DS, duh.

Is it true that you can register multiple copies of the same game by going to your account and adding a family member? When you register a game on that family member do the points go to you?

[quote name='sp00ge']It's possible. The Vita is 7.25" x 3.25" and the website says the dimensions of the case are 7.5" x 5.25". It may not be an ideal fit, but it just might work.[/QUOTE]
Which part of the pouch is 7.5"? Back to the zipper or back to the top? It's also an odd shape, so that could be an issue as well. This reversible pouch would be a better fit at 8.25" x 5".

[quote name='Strell']I'm seeing expire dates under the surveys now. Has that been there before? Yes? No?[/QUOTE]
Yep. Just no year information.

Ahh, I see. Haven't been keeping up much lately. My assumption would be that they all expire this year given the reboot of the site. Which still means I can save some for 2013 year.

The Luigi/St. Patrick's Day was a fun surprise. It was like CN's own little Google Doodle.

[quote name='Strell']Ahh, I see. Haven't been keeping up much lately. My assumption would be that they all expire this year given the reboot of the site. Which still means I can save some for 2013 year.

The Luigi/St. Patrick's Day was a fun surprise. It was like CN's own little Google Doodle.[/QUOTE]
That doesn't seem to be the case. Someone earlier posited that any pending surveys you had before the new site went up with the new rules would still fall under the 5(?) year expiration. Since I have a bunch still listed with "past" dates I believe this to be true so far.

The major batch of surveys that are definitely coming up soon are the 3DS Ambassador games.

I am having a maddening time this morning with 2 registration surverys. I entered serial #'s for two Layton games (Diabolical Box and Last Specter), it takes me right to the initial 30 coin surveys, I fill them out, hit finish...and nothing. It takes me back to the top of the page for either one. I left nothing blank, checked all boxes, no error messages, and both surveys are now in my to-do list so it accepted the serial #'s just fine...any thoughts? I also tried in both IE and Chrome, same results.

Thanks!

[quote name='mattyp33']I am having a maddening time this morning with 2 registration surverys. I entered serial #'s for two Layton games (Diabolical Box and Last Specter), it takes me right to the initial 30 coin surveys, I fill them out, hit finish...and nothing. It takes me back to the top of the page for either one. I left nothing blank, checked all boxes, no error messages, and both surveys are now in my to-do list so it accepted the serial #'s just fine...any thoughts? I also tried in both IE and Chrome, same results.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Happened to me yesterday on firefox. I switched to chrome and it went through fine. Not sure why that happened, but it was definitely annoying. I was clicking "finish" on firefox like 10 times before I finally switched browsers.

If anything, try clearing cookies and trying again.

I'm confused. In the upper right hand corner of the site, there's a golden G emblem, that I assume means I'm gold status. But, if I go to the account page and to "status and coins", it says something like "2012 elite status: did not qualify (240 coins)".

I was reading the FAQs and it says coins are good for 2 years. Is that literally 2 years or are they on a different system?

Yes. Unredeemed Coins expire after 2 Club Nintendo years (July 1-June 30). When logged in, you can view your Coin Balance with the account information at the top of the page.

[quote name='Blade']Thanks for the info! All of the questions are easily found on Google if necessary. Hoping for those coins. ;)[/QUOTE]

The rules are a litlle vague, but I don't think you need the right answers to win.

The only one that I didn't know was the Wario one, since I have never played a game with him in it.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Is anyone else having issues with the survey and firefox? I can't get it to scroll down to the other questions.[/QUOTE]

I had issues with it in firefox. I had to turn off my javascript blocker and reload the page then it worked fine.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Is anyone else having issues with the survey and firefox? I can't get it to scroll down to the other questions.[/QUOTE]

I can't complete the Kid Icarus survey. There are no errors at all yet it will not finish. I'm using the same PC and same browser as I always do.

[quote name='Romeo']I can't complete the Kid Icarus survey. There are no errors at all yet it will not finish. I'm using the same PC and same browser as I always do.[/QUOTE]

I had that problem yesterday with the welcome survey in FF. Make sure you put something in the comment box if there is one and it should go through.

Can anyone confirm the coins are good for 2 years? or is Nintendo's wording wonky?

I still can't complete it. I don't know what the problem is.

And yes, coins are good through 2 Club Nintendo years. They expire on July 1, if they get to that point.

When I registered Mario Party 9 I couldn't complete the survey! Now it said I already registered! I hope I didn't lose the coins.

[quote name='jericholic101']Got the three cards today. Drill arm, Palutena (rare) and Great Reaper.[/QUOTE]

Got mine yesterday too. Didn't open them. Not like I have Kid Icarus yet. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back