Club Nintendo Code Drop

rickeeretardo

CAGiversary!
Couldn't find a Nintendo related code/coin drop. I figured since today (June 30, 2011) will be the last day to use points before they expire, there will be several people who would like a slight boost to get their Platinum statuses or to get them to the point total needed for a certain prize.

Anyone care to start it up? (I myself am in need of a mere 30 coins)

[quote name='typical guy']Wait, so we have to use all our coins up or we lose them?[/QUOTE]

Not exactly:
Why are my Coins listed with an expiration date?
Unredeemed Coins will expire two (2) full Club Nintendo years (July 1 - June 30), plus whatever is left in the current Club Nintendo year, after they are earned. Example: Coins earned in March 2009 would not expire until June 30, 2011.

Today is the last day to earn coins toward the current Club Nintendo year, which means that today is the last day you can fulfill coins toward the 300/600 you need in one year for Gold/Platinum status.

My first coin is 10/1/2010 so I have a long time till mine expire I guess. I've got 610 coins since then. Is that gold status or whatever?

I only need ONE more wii game to hit platinum. If someone could help me out, I HAVE a Club Nintendo code for you, that I cant enter because I have already entered TWO of that title. So I do have a club nintendo code to trade.

I need to get this today. PLEASE help me out CAG! I am at work until 5pm EASTERN time, and as soon as I get home, I can email you the club code.

EMAIL me at [email protected]

-Al

What do you have a code for?

I've got a a few Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs and Shadows of Almia codes that I can give out and a Pokemon Pearl code. I guess today would be a good day to give them out...

Let's start with a Shadows of Almia code: SXB-FXBS-J8LH-2UG

[quote name='imacgod']What do you have a code for?

I've got a a few Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs and Shadows of Almia codes that I can give out and a Pokemon Pearl code. I guess today would be a good day to give them out...

Let's start with a Shadows of Almia code: SXB-FXBS-J8LH-2UG[/QUOTE]

MAN.. SOMEONE already used that... sigh...... You def cant post them out in the open. Please please please EMAIL me or PM me.

WHOEVER used that code, atleast thank the guy.

[quote name='Cheapskate']Wrong type of "code drop," and wrong section, since this doesn't involve codes that let people download free stuff. The thread you're looking for is in the trades section:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207895[/QUOTE]

Huh? I was trying to give away my codes. But now that I see a trade thread, perhaps I should try to profit :lol: And this thread wasn't about download codes in the first place...

[quote name='exceed19']MAN.. SOMEONE already used that... sigh...... You def cant post them out in the open. Please please please EMAIL me or PM me.

WHOEVER used that code, atleast thank the guy.[/QUOTE]

That code wasn't necessarily for you :booty: Like I said, I was merely trying to give away my codes. I hope a CAG took the code. A little thank you would be appreciated. Sheesh.

^^ I agree with you :) The least someone can do is thank you for the code. Lol, its ok if the code was not for me. But someone should post a thank you, or PM you a thank you - thats for sure.

I am very sorry. I saw the code, and I couldn't resist trying it. It worked, and I was very surprised. I made it to gold status this year so I really appreciate it. I regret not making this post sooner.

I sincerely thank you, imacgod.

I need just one more ds code to get to gold status... I wish I had actually spent more money on nintendo this year then sony and I usually buy used. I'll just have to hope that the prize isn't something I'll like this year.

I took every survey available last night, and I hit platinum with 20 coins to spare. To anyone who only needs a few coins, just buy some 200 coin games from the DSi store that list Nintendo as the developer. They all come with a 10 coin survey. I'm not sure if the survey would pop up before today ends though.

[quote name='ParadoxReached']I am very sorry. I saw the code, and I couldn't resist trying it. It worked, and I was very surprised. I made it to gold status this year so I really appreciate it. I regret not making this post sooner.

I sincerely thank you, imacgod.[/QUOTE]

Much better. :lol:

But really, you're welcome. I was just trying to make sure a lurker or non-CAG didn't take it. 'Tis all.

***Codes are Gone***

I have two Club Nintendo codes that may have already been redeemed, I'm not sure. If anyone wants to give them a shot, send me a PM and I'll get them to you.

***Codes are Gone***

Last edited by a moderator:
Common.. Nobody droppin' codes?

Here's one, first person to redeem it gets it.. I have an extra Mario Kart Wii code that I got when I bought a 2nd Wii for my Parent's place. I don't believe in selling codes on ebay and would rather give it to a CAG who needs it.

Here it is:
96D-E2WS-48WE-99E

All I ask is that you please post when you redeem it.

[quote name='2DMention']Common.. Nobody droppin' codes?

Here's one, first person to redeem it gets it.. I have an extra Mario Kart Wii code that I got when I bought a 2nd Wii for my Parent's place. I don't believe in selling codes on ebay and would rather give it to a CAG who needs it.

Here it is:
96D-E2WS-48WE-99E

All I ask is that you please post when you redeem it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I redeemed it. Didn't know this thread existed until you posted.

[quote name='sunghost']Thanks, I redeemed it. Didn't know this thread existed until you posted.[/QUOTE]

Heh heh . I had to do dig and do a search to find it. How many coins was it for, anyway? 50?

[quote name='2DMention']Heh heh . I had to do dig and do a search to find it. How many coins was it for, anyway? 50?[/QUOTE]

It was 160.

[quote name='vantheman']wow, realy in December? Why dont they ship earlier, i ordered it in July lol![/QUOTE]

They make a prototype.
They open it up to order
1 month later they compile data (time to say you're in)
They put in an order and get it completed
Once its completed they wait to get it back
Upon getting it back they slowly ship it out to all customers whom hit whatever status

Now you figure this starts in Aug, but ended in september (if I have my time line right... might be June, but ended in Aug). Either or its a lot of effort for something they're giving away for free more or less.

[quote name='admiralvic']They make a prototype.
They open it up to order
1 month later they compile data (time to say you're in)
They put in an order and get it completed
Once its completed they wait to get it back
Upon getting it back they slowly ship it out to all customers whom hit whatever status

Now you figure this starts in Aug, but ended in september (if I have my time line right... might be June, but ended in Aug). Either or its a lot of effort for something they're giving away for free more or less.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it just seems annoying to me. I shouldn't be complaining though because it is free and i didn't even buy any nintendo games this year:D

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
SCZ-PGDT-6KA7-MDP

America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking!
AB5-2MKR-KKKK-3GR

Enjoy the codes, lurkers! Or whoever gets them and actually says something. :D

Thank you so much for the codes! This helps me alot!

[quote name='Luuc']Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
SCZ-PGDT-6KA7-MDP

America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking!
AB5-2MKR-KKKK-3GR

Enjoy the codes, lurkers! Or whoever gets them and actually says something. :D[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back