Club nintendo Code for 25 cents or even a penny!

TigerEye

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
hey guys can someone send me 25 cents to my paypal account? in return Ill give you a club nintendo code. you know what it doesnt even need to be 25 cents it could be a penny for all I care. you guys decide. ill take any price you offer for the club nintendo code. once again even for just one penny.

im not after money, i just want to test out my new paypal account. I have never used paypal and I just opened one now. I wanna test. I dont have it verified. also maybe you guys that do use paypal can answer this one question.

Can I still recive money, withdraw money and purchase from online stores like amazon from my paypal account even if I dont have it verified? thanks for any advice.

Edit: its gone

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GtotheA']i dont really need it but hey its only a quarter
pm me if you still have it[/QUOTE]

yeah I got it. you dont even need to give me a qurter if you want.
but do you know if I could still use my paypal account? without having it verified? like could I still use the money I have in it on online stores like amazon?

honestly im not to familiar with paypal...i to have barely opened an account but i have been able to buy and receive money from fellow CAG's without being verified.
im not to sure about using it online at amazon though.
hope this helps some

[quote name='GtotheA']honestly im not to familiar with paypal...i to have barely opened an account but i have been able to buy and receive money from fellow CAG's without being verified.
im not to sure about using it online at amazon though.
hope this helps some[/QUOTE]

hmm cool, so I guess you can still recieve and use money. I guess if you can send money to other people why not be able to use it on stores like amazon? I mean who wouldnt want our money :)

ok anyway thanks alot for the help. you still want the code? ill pm you if you do

[quote name='GtotheA']ya im sure you would be able to.

ya i still want it ill send you a PM.[/QUOTE]

PMed back. im saying this because lately people havent been reciveng my replies on this site. so im just maken sure if you got it or not.

bread's done
Back