Club Nintendo Gold Nunchuk FT - Looking for 3DS & Vita games.

final bump for the day....everything is updated...should be on for most of the afternoon tomorrow if anyone needs to ask questions about anything.

Thanks again to everyone that has helped out

updated to this point!

Ends in about 14 hours or so! Heading to work soon.

Thanks to everyone for keeping me on the front page...now more bids!

1 dollar for Official Nintendo Corded Purple Controller - Missing yellow rubber piece on C button
and 1 dollar for The Perils of Penelope Pitstop Complete Series - Sealed

Just to go ahead and confirm. Once I post that the bidding is over...anything under my post will not count.

anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour left.

bump for another low ball ending tonight!

btw, can someone fill my noob-ass in on how this works after its over. All this talk about invoices...how many days after a lowball until money is exchanged and/or goods shipped?

[quote name='token2k6']bump for another low ball ending tonight!

btw, can someone fill my noob-ass in on how this works after its over. All this talk about invoices...how many days after a lowball until money is exchanged and/or goods shipped?[/QUOTE]

If Ace is good. He should have invoices for everyone tonight and ship out the packages of payers tomorrow. Haha. Kidding. :lol:

[quote name='token2k6']bump for another low ball ending tonight!

btw, can someone fill my noob-ass in on how this works after its over. All this talk about invoices...how many days after a lowball until money is exchanged and/or goods shipped?[/QUOTE]

The person running the lowball auction will go through all the bids and find out who won what...then that person will create an invoice for what is owed with shipping included.

The money is usually sent pretty quick...the quicker you pay, the faster the item is shipped. Most people pay through paypal on these auctions.

As long as the item is paid for by Thursday morning, it will be shipped on Thursday, my day off!

bread's done
Back