Club Nintendo Registration Code Trading/Selling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got $10 eShop Credit (2 x $5 codes) looking for as many Club Nintendo points as I can get for it.

I've also got $20 in PSN credit, but it would take a shitload of codes to get that.

PM me with offers.

Well since the Club Nintendo codes expire today I hope someone trades with me. I have some Steam Keys/Links from Humble Bundle

Want:

-Super Smash Bros. Wii U Club Nintendo Code

-Any Wii U Club Nintendo Code

Have:

[hiddenlist]

-Gun Monkey(Steam Gift)
-ARMA Tactics
-ARMA: Gold Edition
-Alpha Prime
-Anomaly 2
-BioShock
-Cities in Motion 2
-Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising(Origin and Steam)
-Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Origin)
-Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten
-Fairy Bloom Freesia
-F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
-F.E.A.R. 3
-Fish Fillets 2
-HOARD
-Joe Danger 2: The Movie
-Lilly Looking Through
-Magicka + 2 DLC
-Medal of Honor (Origin and Steam)
-Papo & Yo
-Populous (Origin)
-Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete
-Skyborn
-Strike Suit Zero
-Take On Helicopters
-The Cat Lady
-The Darkness II
-Toki Tori 2+
-UFO: Afterlight
-Zeno Clash

DLC
-Batman™: Arkham Origins DLC
-Company of Heroes 2: German Commander - Storm Doctrine
-Company of Heroes 2: German Skin - Four Color Disruptive Pattern
-Company of Heroes 2: Soviet Commander - Conscripts Support Tactics
-Company of Heroes 2: Soviet Skin - Four Color Belorussian
-EVE Online: Rifter Ship Skin
-Magicka: Wizard Wars E3 Robe
-PAYDAY 2 Orc and Crossbreed Masks
-The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack
-Warframe Booster Pack

[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
Any Bravely Default plus Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy in here? Looking to trade for $5 Amazon GC. Hope to get a deal pretty soon. Com'n people, don't overprice the codes.

Kirby Mass Attack

kingdom hearts dream drop distance

crosswords

hometown story

monster hunter 3 ultimate'

fire emblem

regular show

sonic lost world

animal crossing city folk

new super mario bros wii u

wii party u

lego city undercover

skyward sword

kirby return to dreamland

punch out

xenoblade chronicles

I want $5 eshop or amazon per every two codes.

I have a few humble bundle leftovers I'd like to trade for CN coins, I need exactly 170 coins =)

Have

A virus Named Tom
Brutal Legend
F E A R 2 Project origin
Magicka
mark of the ninja
Mortal Kombat koletion
Natural Selection 2
Orcs must die GOTY 
Sanctum 2
Sanctum Collection
Cities in Motion 2
Garry's mod

And these origin games 

Dead Space
Burnout Paradise the ultimate box
Mirror's edge 

The site is down for maintenance.

There is a chance that the end has already arrived or that it will be down until it ends so be careful  when purchasing any codes at this point!

I'm looking to get 210 coins to be able to get a download - specifically looking for these games, otherwise let me know what you have

Wii

The Wonderful 101

Super Mario 3D World

NES Remix Pack

Captain Toad

3DS

Ultimate NES remix

Pokémon OR or AS

Mario Party Island Tour

Zelda: ALBW

I will trade the upcoming Mew2 DLC for Wii U or 3DS, XBL 1month code

Here's something to think about for anyone attempting to buy or sell Club Nintendo codes. The website has been giving me problems since yesterday night.  The sign in errors are only likely to increase as the hours tick closer to midnight. I wouldn't be surprised if the website is down long before the official shutdown time.

Sellers, it's probably not wise to hoard codes until the last minute or else you're going to have some upset customers or a bunch of useless codes. Buyers might want to get the codes and see if they can actually redeem them first before they pay at this point.

The site is down for maintenance.

There is a chance that the end has already arrived or that it will be down until it ends so be careful when purchasing any codes at this point!
That's just a go to screen when you can't connect, I'm in right now and it's working fine. Unfortunately every freebie code I see I've been beaten to lol.

Yup; every site so far seems to have the same problem , everyone is trying to redeem their codes right now , so the site is overwhelmed aka slow as F

Here's something to think about for anyone attempting to buy or sell Club Nintendo codes. The website has been giving me problems since yesterday night. The sign in errors are only likely to increase as the hours tick closer to midnight. I wouldn't be surprised if the website is down long before the official shutdown time.

Sellers, it's probably not wise to hoard codes until the last minute or else you're going to have some upset customers or a bunch of useless codes. Buyers might want to get the codes and see if they can actually redeem them first before they pay at this point.
This ^

I'll pay $1 per 100 coins for anyone interested in unloading any leftovers. PM me if interested. (This is also assuming the CN site actually works as its currently down again)

Still looking for coins to buy. Looking for at least 270 coins. I will pay $6 Paypal or Amazon GC

Or $2 per 100 coins.

Called a couple Gamestops and got a SSBWiiU code. Took me over an hour to get the survey done; it took the code first try once I was able to log in, but wouldn't let me past the first page of the survey.

Called a couple Gamestops and got a SSBWiiU code. Took me over an hour to get the survey done; it took the code first try once I was able to log in, but wouldn't let me past the first page of the survey.
Yeah, the site is REAL questionable right now... Better take action quickly to register your points people!!

That's just a go to screen when you can't connect, I'm in right now and it's working fine. Unfortunately every freebie code I see I've been beaten to lol.
I thought that might have been it, but just giving a fair warning!

Being at work and trying to get on the site is just tedious, looks like I'll be stuck with Gold and random left over points after a digital game purchase!

Apparently the Club Nintendo codes have turned into pumpkins much earlier than midnight.

Even if you can get to the site, it seems like they are no longer rewarding coins. I just entered a Smash Wii U code and it said the game wasn't eligible for coins and no survey shows up in my to do list. However, the game does appear as one of my registered products and the Mewtwo offer showed up.

So tonight is the last night for cn codes?

Alpha sapphire
Tetris axis
Paper Mario sticker star (might work)
Smash brothers wii u
Donkey Kong country tropic freeze
Mario kart wii
Kirby epic yarn
3ds xl pokemon x/y red edition

All for $10
all of this for $5 if anyone's interested

I'm 10 coins short of platinum... if anyone has any they are willing to spare, please have mercy.

Thanks in advance..

I need 560 coins to reach plat on my thrid account, I doubt I will reach it in just 2 hours, but its worth a try

have amazon GCs

I have 70 coins. I'd like to get to 500 so I can get a couple of games I wanted.

PM me with your spare games since I can register anything. I'm offering Paypal, $1 for 100 coins.

tommorow,  april 1st at 3PM PST, Im pretty sure they will talk about CN shut down and perhaps, what the next loyality system is all about

tommorow, april 1st at 3PM PST, Im pretty sure they will talk about CN shut down and perhaps, what the next loyality system is all about
Thanks for the info. <3 Now, while the site is being iffy, gonna choose if I wanna get Story of Seasons or not. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back