Club Nintendo Registration Code Trading/Selling

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Club Nintendo year is rapidly coming to a close. For those that are close to hitting Platinum status, send me a PM if your in need of some registration pins. I have a few extra that I can trade/sell. I've helped a lot of CAGs out over the years and better to reach Platinum status sooner then later. Nintendo kind of owes us a good platinum prize after some lukewarm prizes the last few years. 2010 was the cool Mario statue and its been kinda "meh" since then. I have a good feeling on this years prize. :)
I sure hope so, this is the first and likely last time I'll ever hit platinum. The Mario statue sounds pretty sweet, I really hope its not posters or calendar or soundtracks gimme something iconic nintendo I can look at!

Nintendo Club Codes for sale! Close to Platinum? Need just a few more to put you over the edge?

Points below include 10 point post play survey (except Wii games):

Super Mario 3D Land 3DS - 50 - $2.50
Super Mario Galaxy Wii - 20 - $1.00

Last edited by a moderator:
Have:

Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo Code

Pikman 3 Download Code

Want: 

$14 PayPal/Amazon GC

Have a code for:

- Mario Party 2 Wii U

- Kirby's Adventure Wii U

- Kirby's Dreamland 3DS

- Electroplankton 3DS

Want : Either Punch Out! code or any virtual console game

H : Mario party 2 code
W: $4 paypal

H: Mario Kart 8 choice of 4 games , u tell me what game code to get
W: nintendo eshop money $15 or $15 paypal

Have: Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo Code

Want: $17 Paypal or Amazon

Have: Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo Code (You can redeem it yourself, or I'll redeem it and get you the game of your choice)

Want: $20 EShop Credit or would consider Amazon or Paypal

Still have

Fire Emblem Awakening x2 Club Code

Mario Kart 8 Club Code

Want:

Your Offer lol

Also if you just want the game and no the club points let me know, I would prefer that but either is fine

Update*

The Club Nintendo year is rapidly coming to a close. For those that are close to hitting Platinum status, send me a PM if your in need of some registration pins. I have a few extra that I can trade/sell. I've helped a lot of CAGs out over the years and better to reach Platinum status sooner then later. Nintendo kind of owes us a good platinum prize after some lukewarm prizes the last few years. 2010 was the cool Mario statue and its been kinda "meh" since then. I have a good feeling on this years prize.  :)

HAVE: Mario Kart 8 CN code (I can redeem for game of your choice or you can redeem, either way)

WANT: $15 Paypal

Have: Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo Code

Want: $16 Paypal or Amazon

HAVE: Mario Kart 8 CN code (I can redeem for game of your choice or you can redeem, either way)

WANT: $14 Paypal or Shovel Knight Code

WANT: $14 Paypal or Shovel Knight Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back