Club Nintendo Registration Code Trading/Selling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have: Amazon GC, Paypal

Want: Smash Bros 3DS CN code.

Let me know if you have one, thanks.

Or we could made an agreement, I don't really care for the soundtrack, so if you give me the 3DS code I can ship the soundtrack to you and I'll keep the coins, afterwards we'll both get the Mewtwo DLC for our systems.

Last edited by a moderator:
off topic, but does anyone know where the cn code for 3ds lego batman 3 is? theres no insert and nothing on the inside of the cover, i even flipped thru the manual and nothing there either

Can get you any game that's currently available on Club Nintendo
[W] 1 month Xbox Live Gold ( I might be interested in other offers as well )

Question: Has Nintendo stopped including inserts for these club PINs? Noticed with Smash Bros 3DS and NES Remix 3DS, the PINs were included on the opposite side of the cover art.

With this ending, I gathered up some dupes. Hit me wit dem trade offers. Only codes with at least 40 cn points.

Have: and then there was one

Pokemon X

Pokemon Y

Luigi Mansion Dark Moon

Paper Mario Sticker Star

Fire Emblem Awakening

Want: Other CN codes that are at least 40 cn points. Just tell me what you got, I can't check to see since CN is acting up.

Want: 200 coins

Have:

Paypal/Amazon

Codes I already have (Capt Toad, Pokemon Plat, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D Land, Excite Bots, Brain Age 2, Shovel Knight, Ds lite code, Wii U)

Want: Your club nintendo codes you've been hoarding for years! With club nintendo closing up shop, I'd like to get around 250 points to hit platinum.  Want to get rid of them while theyre worth something? PM me.

Have: PP, Amazon credit, carrier pigeon. 

Ok, I am looking to trade BUT.... I am not sure what codes I have available. My wife's friend took pics of all of her club Nintendo pins and sent them to us. Thing is we have a lot of the same games. I ran through all of them today and it looks like I have seven duplicates that I can't register. So I am just going to throw these up here and hope for some good CAG karma. If you're able to use one or more can you please post in this thread to let me know what code you used and what game it was for. Afterwards, shoot me a pm and let me know what code or codes you have to offer up in return. If it's a title I already have, don't sweat it, just pay the good CAG karma forwards. Thanks!

Up for grabs:

8P9-HZ3V-6JQZ-86Z

QWD-MXZW-NZ4K-NP7

LH3-D7CZ-YDTT-5DA

KC9-PR4R-SJBR-DP3

L4Q-YAFU-8LBR-CJC

78V-EDVT-4S72-5P3

FDG-3ZAY-6G8S-PBM

Ok, I am looking to trade BUT.... I am not sure what codes I have available. My wife's friend took pics of all of her club Nintendo pins and sent them to us. Thing is we have a lot of the same games. I ran through all of them today and it looks like I have seven duplicates that I can't register. So I am just going to throw these up here and hope for some good CAG karma. If you're able to use one or more can you please post in this thread to let me know what code you used and what game it was for. Afterwards, shoot me a pm and let me know what code or codes you have to offer up in return. If it's a title I already have, don't sweat it, just pay the good CAG karma forwards. Thanks!

Up for grabs:

QWD-MXZW-NZ4K-NP7

FDG-3ZAY-6G8S-PBM
Used those two and they were 3d land and 3d world. Pm sent also

Ok, I am looking to trade BUT.... I am not sure what codes I have available. My wife's friend took pics of all of her club Nintendo pins and sent them to us. Thing is we have a lot of the same games. I ran through all of them today and it looks like I have seven duplicates that I can't register. So I am just going to throw these up here and hope for some good CAG karma. If you're able to use one or more can you please post in this thread to let me know what code you used and what game it was for. Afterwards, shoot me a pm and let me know what code or codes you have to offer up in return. If it's a title I already have, don't sweat it, just pay the good CAG karma forwards. Thanks!

Up for grabs:

LH3-D7CZ-YDTT-5DA

78V-EDVT-4S72-5P3
Used those 2 and they were New Super Mario Bros 2 and Mario Kart 7

Thanks guys. Gonna respond to your pm's. Everyone else there look to be three codes left

8P9-HZ3V-6JQZ-86Z

QWD-MXZW-NZ4K-NP7 (3D Land)

LH3-D7CZ-YDTT-5DA (NSMB2)

KC9-PR4R-SJBR-DP3

L4Q-YAFU-8LBR-CJC

78V-EDVT-4S72-5P3 (MK7)

FDG-3ZAY-6G8S-PBM (3D World)

Any chance there is kind CAG out there that would like to donate 200 coins to a guy whose never once qualified for the Platinum reward in time.  I thought this was my year to do it,  but then they had to go ahead and cancel the program.  I'm just 200 measly coins shy,  certainly there is someone out there who'd like to fill there CAG Instant Charma meter to 100%   Let me know!  

Up for grabs:

8P9-HZ3V-6JQZ-86Z

QWD-MXZW-NZ4K-NP7

LH3-D7CZ-YDTT-5DA

KC9-PR4R-SJBR-DP3

L4Q-YAFU-8LBR-CJC

78V-EDVT-4S72-5P3

FDG-3ZAY-6G8S-PBM
All used thanks for donating though!

Can get you any game that's currently available on Club Nintendo
[W] 1 month Xbox Live Gold ( I might be interested in other offers as well )

3ds codes are gone.

H: Mario Kart 8 code that I'd trade for Hyrule Warriors, LoZ WW or another Wii/Wii U/3DS (Pokemon X and the newest Prof Layton)  games that total around 60 points that I don't already have.

I'd also consider paypal offers.

Have a pokemon black/white code up for grabs.

Looking for pretty much any usable codes. Registered all the products we had laying around and I'm at 540, so anything helps. Thanks.

Edit: Traded my code, at 560 now.

W: Super Smash Bros. Wii U

H:  Pokémon Platinum Version

Pokémon Black

Super Mario 64 DS

Super Mario 3D Land

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Pokémon Omega Ruby

Animal Crossing: New Leaf