Club Nintendo USA Coins from New Super Mario Bros.

Dr. Dib

CAGiversary!
I got an extra code from buying a replacement copy of New Super Mario Bros. The pin is only good if you did not already register the game. Please post here if it is used up already.

Code: U3S-QKYW-JWPT-K2x

No problem, glad I could help. I'm a little dissapointed that neither of you owned New Super Mario Bros. It is one of the best games on the DS! Unless of course you never owned a DS....

[quote name='Dr. Dib']No problem, glad I could help. I'm a little dissapointed that neither of you owned New Super Mario Bros. It is one of the best games on the DS! Unless of course you never owned a DS....[/QUOTE]

I use to have DS a long time ago... but my niece broke it! I had Advance Wars DS, Mario Kart DS and others. New Super Mario Bros came out like a week after this happened :cry:.

I thought it was pretty good the first time, but I can't seem to get interested in it again whenever I try picking it up. It's strange, because Mario 3 and Mario World are both very replayable.

[quote name='BIG5']I thought it was pretty good the first time, but I can't seem to get interested in it again whenever I try picking it up. It's strange, because Mario 3 and Mario World are both very replayable.[/QUOTE]

wow, you stole the words right outta my mouth. i can easily play SMB3 and SMW over and over, while NSMB didn't have that same vibe -- i don't know why. every time i try it, i play only a small handful of levels and then stop. i'll definitely be getting NSMBWii when it hits... i wonder if it will elicit the same response.

anyway, neat that you gave away the extra code, OP.

[quote name='allyourblood']wow, you stole the words right outta my mouth. i can easily play SMB3 and SMW over and over, while NSMB didn't have that same vibe -- i don't know why. every time i try it, i play only a small handful of levels and then stop. i'll definitely be getting NSMBWii when it hits... i wonder if it will elicit the same response.

anyway, neat that you gave away the extra code, OP.[/QUOTE]

My first playthrough- I couldn't put it down. Replayability... this didn't exist probably because it was much easier then Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']My first playthrough- I couldn't put it down. Replayability... this didn't exist probably because it was much easier then Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World.[/QUOTE]

i definitely agree with you there. it also feels like (can't say for sure) it's a shorter game in general -- as in the length of the levels combined with certain power-ups... i don't know, i just feel like i gunned thru that game in a day or two (including gathering all the coins) and felt like there wasn't anything left to see. in fact, a lot of the "secrets" and extras often felt forced and obvious, like the designers didn't want you to pass them up, which of course defeats the purpose. i still think it's expertly-crafted and a wonderful game, but the replayability certainly doesn't match up to almost anything in the 2D Mario series. on a slightly related note, i also thoroughly enjoyed Super Mario Galaxy, and i'm looking forward to playing thru it a second time, once my GS "hand-picked" copy gets here.

bread's done
Back