Club Nintendo Year

JCally

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Does anyone know when the new Club Nintendo Year starts? I thought it ended in June, but I'm still showing as platinum. I want to pick up the Mario Kart and digital game deal, but don't want to waste the points on a year I'm already platinum.

Does anyone know when the new Club Nintendo Year starts? I thought it ended in June, but I'm still showing as platinum. I want to pick up the Mario Kart and digital game deal, but don't want to waste the points on a year I'm already platinum.
from the club nintendo faq (https://club.nintendo.com/how-it-works.do)

Between July 1 and June 30 of the following year, if you earn 300 Coins you'll reach Gold Status. Earn 300 more (600 Coins total) in that same time period for Platinum Status.
the new year begins July 1. hope this helps!

I believe you can pick up Mario Kart and not take the survey (which gives you the DL code) until after July 1st. The promo itself runs until end of July I think.

bread's done
Back