Club Nintendo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished up my surveys and registered my Wii games and some DS games to put me at 610. It's still logging me out frequently, but not quite as bad as before.

I'm tempted by the Hanafuda cards and I have enough unregistered DS games to get there, but I think I'll just hold on to the points for now. Game & Watch just doesn't thrill me, though I am happy to see an actual game offered as a reward.

Managed to get 600 points with some help from friends. I think I'm going to order the Super Mario Bros. stylus pack, since I don't want anything else from this group of prizes.

How often do they offer new prizes in the Japanese Club Nintendo? I'm kind of considering saving my points in case something better comes along later.

Just sent an e-mail to Nintendo letting them know the plethora of previously registered Nintendo-published games that have yet to show up in my account.

The Nintendo DS Game Card and Stylus Set (Animal Crossing Theme) that I ordered has shipped Via UPS. I did not get a tracking number.

Eh, I just went ahead and ordered the SMB stylus set. I'm going to watch ebay for the other two sets and see how much they go for.

[quote name='Rocko']Managed to get 600 points with some help from friends. I think I'm going to order the Super Mario Bros. stylus pack, since I don't want anything else from this group of prizes.

How often do they offer new prizes in the Japanese Club Nintendo? I'm kind of considering saving my points in case something better comes along later.[/quote]I believe they update the prizes every fiscal year.

Oh, really? I thought it was much more often than that- at least twice per year.

Makes it easier on people to afford the prizes they want, though, so that's good.

[quote name='Tricky']The Nintendo DS Game Card and Stylus Set (Animal Crossing Theme) that I ordered has shipped Via UPS. I did not get a tracking number.[/quote]

It might be shipped by USPS at the end once it gets to a hub. I noticed that they don't issue tracking numbers to people through that method.. but it could have one on the package.

Well, they are 150 points? I could see getting these if your points are going to expire and you have like..200 points left.. ya know?

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Heh. I'd rather trade it for a code for a game I don't already have, anyway.

Someone needs to make an official thread for this...[/QUOTE]

Somebody did, though whether or not it is "official" is up to someone else to decide. It hasn't been stickied. I wish it or some other one would be.

I think I'll wait for the next fiscal year to see what they swap out in terms of Prizes. Game & Watch Collection sounds good, but then again it doesn't sound like it's worth 800 coins.

I'm just getting a timeout when I try to load the page today. I want to register my Wii so I get points for all the VC crap I'm about to download!

I want to register my DS. Hopefully they get their site back up soon. I'm trying to start a habit of registering new products, I get.

[quote name='thesimplicity']I want to register my Wii so I get points for all the VC crap I'm about to download![/quote]
Er, except for the fact that I can't connect to anything Nintendo related from my Wii, including the shop channel. I wonder how many of those two million Wiis from November were given as Christmas gifts? :hot:

Well they responded to my e-mail a few days ago and pretty much ignored everything I said. I told them I understand that only games currently shipping to retailers qualify for surveys, however, there are a lot of games I previously registered on My Nintendo that DO qualify for surveys (Wii Fit, Wii Play, Mario Galaxy, Brawl....to name a FEW)..and they responded by telling me that "Not all games qualify for surveys; just the ones shipping to retail"

:bomb:

I responded and got as specific as possible. Hopefully they answer, :roll:

Also, looks like the site is down for maintenance. Good! Now maybe when it's up again it will ACTUALLY work for EVERYONE!

--

Also, I found this, :lol:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Steering-Wheel-...deo_Games_Accessories?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

I don't think it's the "Club Nintendo" one. If anything someone bought official Wii Wheels and painted them, :rofl:

I think it's just Superstar as it lists 36 tracks, and I believe KSSU has 36 tracks. It's not a bad deal, but not as good as the Super Mario Galaxy Soundtrack.

[quote name='lilboo']I think this is a new thing on the Japanese Club.. :(

http://club.nintendo.jp/new_present/index.html

Neat! I wonder if that's a complete Kirby Soundtrack ..or..just from Superstar? :whistle2:k[/quote]

damnit nintendo... get that crap over here!

for 36 tracks, that's alot of tracks.... still even if it was just Superstar... I'd be all over it.

hahaha. Anyway why does this have to happen. CLUB NINTENDO WHY'D YOU GO DOWN!

Most likely they will be back up New Years, because they are just aiming to do that, like many companies. SAY WHAT?

The site has been down for most of the week. Hope it goes back up, I have quite a bit of points to redeem.

Also, do you get points for VC games that qualify, but are gifted to you, or does the gifter receive the points?

I imagine you'd get the points as it's a post-play survey (allegedly, I haven't gotten them to work). It'd be tough for your gifter to complete the survey honestly.

The email I got (finally) said that my games that I previously registered and still qualify for surveys, and DIDN'T show up.. WILL go up once the site is back up. :applause:

Oh, and they also encouraged me to call/e-mail them if they don't show up.

This is acceptable. I accept this.
::waits::

I have a Game & Watch Collection sealed for trade with a small ding in it. Nintendo is sending a replacement copy. I'll trade the one with the damaged case for something else Nintendo has on there. The Mario Shelves for example.

When gifting VC games that qualify, I guess no one receives the coins? I was gifted secret of mana from Christmas and didn't receive any coins for it.

[quote name='SL4IN']When gifting VC games that qualify, I guess no one receives the coins? I was gifted secret of mana from Christmas and didn't receive any coins for it.[/QUOTE]

This, too, is a question I want an answer for.

I'd argue the person who sent the gift gets the points, and then further allow for stackage on one account. But that'd flood the market too quickly.

At the same time, the person who owns the game should technically get the points, but man. This is some deep level shit. Like some sort of undead/dead shit. How do you heal a zombie? Wouldn't that make him more alive, and thus kill him?

I gotta sit down some more. And I'm already sitting down.

I picked up Cue Sports today, no coins. Same with Secret of Mana, which I picked up when it came out. It shows up on my Club Nintendo account that I bought them, but no coins. I should have gotten 10 coins each, right?

[quote name='BlueSwim']I picked up Cue Sports today, no coins. Same with Secret of Mana, which I picked up when it came out. It shows up on my Club Nintendo account that I bought them, but no coins. I should have gotten 10 coins each, right?[/QUOTE]

Were you offered a survey for them? If so, you need to take the survey before the points appear in your account.

Well, it seems to be back up and of course my shit still isn't there.
:rofl: fucking Nintendo

"We love ruining things" - Nintendo

[quote name='lilboo']Well, it seems to be back up and of course my shit still isn't there.
:rofl: fucking Nintendo

"We love ruining things" - Nintendo[/quote]
Due to high traffic volumes, the sign in function may not be working properly. If you are sure your username and password are correct, please keep trying.
:wall:

[quote name='alison']Were you offered a survey for them? If so, you need to take the survey before the points appear in your account.[/quote]
Just checked and no surveys on my to-do list. Man, Nintendo really seems to have botched this thing.:drool:

Hmm... none of the VC games I bought while the site was down show up in my registered games list. I guess I'll call them in the morning.

Man this site is crap right now, hundreds of 500 internal server errors everywhere. :p

They better fix this crap, I'm finally able to register.

I find it funny how they bring the site back up, but let people suffer the 500 internal error disease. I mean seriously, the site is not even usable, you get logged out randomly. It's just crap right now. They have a WONDERFUL site team *rolls eyes*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back