Club Nintendo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 120 points for registering the game w/board, so that was nice. It keeps giving me an error when i try to register the serial code on the Balance Board though.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Is this item new? It seems new.

https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/10512.do

A blue DS game case and stylus holder with the Club Nintendo logo. Maybe I just haven't been paying attention.[/QUOTE]

Naw, that's been around for a while. I really like the 8-bit Super Mario Bros. one, but I don't have a DS. It's a shame they didn't make a CD case in a similar style (Mario or the one you're talking about) for Wii discs.

[quote name='Ryukahn']I got 120 points for registering the game w/board, so that was nice. It keeps giving me an error when i try to register the serial code on the Balance Board though.[/QUOTE]
I didn't realize you could register the balance board.

Wait, maybe I already did that when I bought the game.

[quote name='maigoyume']AFAIK its been there for a while, only new items are the zelda posters and they removed 2 items for it[/QUOTE]

Ah, okay. I probably overlooked it because folks weren't too interested in it. I'm looking forward to some better prizes.

[quote name='KingBroly']Did anyone get Wii Fit Plus and see how many coins it gives you?[/QUOTE]

There is a banner on the site that says the game itself is worth 50 points and the game + board is worth 100 points. Add 10 points for intend to buy and another 10 points for registering within 4 weeks of release to either.

Additionally, all post play surveys are now available after 7 days.

Helloz mah fellow CAGerz and Nintendo Catz!

Teh Club N site wuz down for maintenance today for a bit and is back up nao.
They changed post play survey to in 7 days from 4-6 weekz after initially reg'ingz.

https://www.nintendo.com/consumer/club/en/faq.jsp?menu=all∂=register_all#register_all
(info and they cleared up a bit on about teh coins and other FAQ ?z, there is a list of all N gamez that git coinz too. ^_^)

could not see teh rewardz page, down again. hopefully tehy add sum moar stuffz. :bouncy:

[quote name='muzras']Helloz mah fellow CAGerz and Nintendo Catz!

Teh Club N site wuz down for maintenance today for a bit and is back up nao.
They changed post play survey to in 7 days from 4-6 weekz after initially reg'ingz.

https://www.nintendo.com/consumer/club/en/faq.jsp?menu=all∂=register_all#register_all
(info and they cleared up a bit on about teh coins and other FAQ ?z, there is a list of all N gamez that git coinz too. ^_^)

could not see teh rewardz page, down again. hopefully tehy add sum moar stuffz. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

It must take so much effort to type like that...

[quote name='flameofdoom666']It must take so much effort to type like that...[/QUOTE]

not really to tellz ya troothfullyz. :D The lolcat inside me, luvz teh lolspeak.

I might give it up now since nobody enjoyz it, maybe few pplz though, but alas very few.
I git way moar griefz about Mii lolcatz typingz then joy.:cry:

.......... :whistle2:(

hopefully there are sum new N prizez

[quote name='muzras']not really to tellz ya troothfullyz. :D The lolcat inside me, luvz teh lolspeak.

I might give it up now since nobody enjoyz it, maybe few pplz though, but alas very few.

hopefully there are sum new N prizez[/QUOTE]
noz its ahwesomez, soz is ur pixzors lolzcatz

[quote name='muzras']not really to tellz ya troothfullyz. :D The lolcat inside me, luvz teh lolspeak.

Hubrieras puesto el tiempo que tomaste aprendiendo eso en algo mas productivo.

[quote name='KingBroly']Did anyone get Wii Fit Plus and see how many coins it gives you?[/QUOTE]
what-is.do

[quote name='Nohbdy']Hubrieras puesto el tiempo que tomaste aprendiendo eso en algo mas productivo.[/QUOTE]

muzras is fine by me, but foreign languages FTW.

[quote name='Nohbdy']Hubrieras puesto el tiempo que tomaste aprendiendo eso en algo mas productivo.[/QUOTE]

You should have used the time it took you to learn that towards something more productive.

Right? lol

Well, I would enjoy it. But unfortunately, I'm not fucking retarded...

Can anyone tell me, when you have the ability to get Platinum and Gold prizes, do they cost you coins?

And to get Platinum/Gold status, do you have to have the 300/600 coins in your account all at once?

I ask because I have 590 right now, and I want to get that Wiimote holder, but I don't want to miss Platinum status if I do

[quote name='lolwut?']Can anyone tell me, when you have the ability to get Platinum and Gold prizes, do they cost you coins?

And to get Platinum/Gold status, do you have to have the 300/600 coins in your account all at once?

I ask because I have 590 right now, and I want to get that Wiimote holder, but I don't want to miss Platinum status if I do[/QUOTE]

They do not. You simply earn enough to get the status and the status is what allows you to get the reward.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']You should have used the time it took you to learn that towards something more productive.

Right? lol[/QUOTE]

Si.

And screw you guys, I'm not going to use accents.

I'm almost to Platinum on my second account now. Already at Platinum on my first. I've got Wii Fit Plus to register and a few post-plays to fill out and those will put me up to Platinum on the 2nd account. Then I'll have to sit and twiddle my thumbs (and stow away reg cards for next year) for 8 months or so to find out if it we get two good choices next year. I got a lot of reg cards from flipping. A surprising number coming from used games - people still don't register their games most of the time, it would seem. Good stuff.

EDIT: just filled out a post-play and am now at 530. After I register Wii Fit Plus (good upgrade, by the way) I'll be at 590. Just one post-play more and I'll be there. Yeah!

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']At 290 coins for this year lol.

Waiting for Intend to Buy for New SMB Wii. That should put me over 300 for the year.[/QUOTE]

You have until the end of June to get up to 600 coins.

My main account is at 370, but I have a bunch of post plays and stuff to do. I am going to see what codes I get before June because they expire in mostly 2014- so I want to do things that expire sooner (if I get them).

Those Zelda posters are mighty temping....

[quote name='flameofdoom666']You have until the end of June to get up to 600 coins.[/QUOTE]

Yep, but can't think of any first-party AAA titles coming out next spring.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Yep, but can't think of any first-party AAA titles coming out next spring.[/QUOTE]

Sin & Punishment 2?

Super Mario Galaxy 2 is most likely going to have a summer release. At E3, Miyamoto said it could have been ready for this holiday, but he did not think it was wise to have two Mario games for one holiday season. Metroid Other M is going to be holiday 2010, so I really think that Super Mario Galaxy 2 is most likely going to have a summer release, or something like that.

Check your emails guys, it looks like orders may be starting to ship out:

[quote name='Nintendo']Hello XXXXX,

We wanted to let you know that we are preparing to begin shipping
the 2009 Elite Status Rewards!

We had thousands of loyal Nintendo fans reach Elite Status last June
and it is going to take us a couple of weeks to ship all the orders.

So, even though your friends or neighbors may receive their Reward
before you do, please be assured that your order is being processed too!

You will receive another email when your reward order ships.

Thank you for your interest and excitement and we hope you enjoy your
Club Nintendo Elite Status Reward.

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.
Consumer Service Department[/quote]

I got the same email asking not to flip out if someone gets theirs first, though the excitement of more punchout at this point has kind of worn off.

Got the email too, and I find it funny that it's basically here's an email telling you about your upcoming email!

Edit: Wait, they are MAILING the punchout code!? LOL what a waste of postage if so.

[quote name='maximumzero']I'm picking up Super Mario 64 DS with my Amazon B2G1 sale, and I'm wondering:

Would I get points for this or is it too old?[/QUOTE]

You would still get the points.

I plan on having New SMB, Professor Layton 2, and about a dozen post play surveys. I need 230 points. I will probably be able to squeak by this time around.

Anyone else notice during this week's Nintendo Week on the Nintendo Channel that at the end they mention talking about new things going on at Club Nintendo on next week's episode? I wonder if we'll be actually seeing new rewards added to the site, or if they'll just mention the gold/platinum prizes shipping or the Zelda posters which appear to still be back ordered. It'd be cool if they added new stuff, the only thing I've found interesting so far is the Zelda posters.

I'm way too much of a Nintendo whore. Y'all are scrounging up coins for Platinum this year and I've got enough surveys sitting in my bank to hit Platinum *next* year... and then some.

[quote name='UncleBob']I'm way too much of a Nintendo whore. Y'all are scrounging up coins for Platinum this year and I've got enough surveys sitting in my bank to hit Platinum *next* year... and then some.[/QUOTE]

On that note , I'm pretty sure it was mentioned previously in this thread , and since I don't want to go through the same thing next year as this year , with having to pick between what gold/platinum prize I want (assuming there are multiple choices of course) , can I or can't I create a second account that I can use to register games with and collect coins with. So that way , assuming that I platinum both accounts , I can collect a different platinum item from each account?

They really need to add new stuff, the Zelda posters are neat I guess, but I'd never hang them anywhere if I were to get something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back