Club Nintendo

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='nnthomas']I got my code today.[/QUOTE]

Really? Can you post what the email said with it? I don't see anybody else having received their code yet.

Got my hat the other day. Its a really nice looking hat. A well-made, high-quality hat. Haha.

Christmas present from Nintendo. =]

[quote name='Rig']Really? Can you post what the email said with it? I don't see anybody else having received their code yet.[/QUOTE]

41935717.jpg

[quote name='lilboo']My status says "COMPLETE"..but no code. :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

same, but I haven't checked it in a while. Maybe it said completed back when the first round of emails went out telling people not to worry if others got their first.

They must have gotten out most of the Doc lewis orders, I just got mine and club.nintendo.com is acting like its getting slammed

Congratulations on earning your Platinum Reward. Please note that your Wii Download Ticket code is unique, and can only be used one time. You must redeem your unique Wii Download Ticket code by 06/30/2010.
Also got my email.

anyone have two Wiis and tested out if its restricted to one? I dont see how that is possible as you can make a Club Nintendo account and not have it tied to a Wii and prob have requested the code as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very interested in buying a SEALED Club Nintendo (Platinum Reward) Mario Hat from someone. If you are willing/interested in selling it, please PM me ASAP!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I am very interested in buying a SEALED Club Nintendo (Platinum Reward) Mario Hat from someone. If you are willing/interested in selling it, please PM me ASAP![/QUOTE]

What do you mean by sealed cause when I got my hat it was just in the box with a little plastic wrap on it already opened.

If by "sealed", you mean "flimsily shielded by way of a single piece of tape in a crisp plastic bag", then it's not really sealed.

Look guys, those posters will be worth nothing in the end. Maybe a few bucks in 20-30 years from now.

I put my Doc Louis code on eBay. Seems to go for about $30-$40 (40 being generous). I'm ok with that. Can put that money towards a real next-gen game.

[quote name='tominater12']What do you mean by sealed cause when I got my hat it was just in the box with a little plastic wrap on it already opened.[/QUOTE]

The plastic wrap never removed.

[quote name='laaj']Look guys, those posters will be worth nothing in the end. Maybe a few bucks in 20-30 years from now.[/QUOTE]
I don't think there are many good investment options in Club Nintendo rewards.

For those who got the Doc Lewis code.. on your Club Nintendo account does it say "Complete" or "Shipped". Mine says complete and I still haven't got mine yet.

Would anyone be interested in trading their Doc Lewis code for a $30 off a console/handheld code for Amazon? I've got no use for the amazon code, so I'd be happy to get a Doc Lewis download in trade.

Also we received our Mario Hat yesterday. It's pretty nice. I think it's a solid first-year of CN reward.

nuts, $25+ on ebay for the code.
I was disappointed with the demo after waiting so long (and having beaten the game months ago).
It wasn't terrible, but not worth close to that much.

so i take it the doc louis code is transferrable?

that means anyone whether or not they wanted the code can see there
From the Wii Menu, select the Wii Shop Channel and press the A Button to connect.
3. Select "Start Shopping"
4. Select "Settings and Features"
5. Select "Wii Download Ticket"

6. Enter the Wii Download Ticket code

gamecode-step5.jpg

[quote name='Arakias']so i take it the doc louis code is transferrable?

that means anyone whether or not they wanted the code can see there

gamecode-step5.jpg
[/QUOTE]

What do you mean by transferrable? Once the 'Wii Download Ticket' code is used, that is it. If you mean- can I take my prize, and someone else use it- I think the answer is yes.

Yeah, I meant that the code itself is not tied to your club nintendo account and must be redeemed on your console. as in, I can give it to someone else to use.
thanks for help!

[quote name='lilboo']for those who got the doc lewis code.. On your club nintendo account does it say "complete" or "shipped". Mine says complete and i still haven't got mine yet.[/quote]

^ ?

[quote name='lilboo']^ ?[/QUOTE]

If you're talking about the reward inquiry page, mine just says "View Game Code." I click on that and it opens up with the code to claim it from the Wii Shop ticket area.

I imagine they sending them out in waves, so it probably said "complete/shipped" before you actually had the code sent.

You probably mentioned this earlier, but did you get the confirmation e-mail?

the email itself does not have the code, it will be in your club nintendo account so there is no way to delete it by accident. just dont forget your password!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']The plastic wrap never removed.[/QUOTE]
Unless they packaged some people's differently, mine was never sealed. Dunno how you would be able to tell if someone just slipped it out of the huge open bag or not lol.

Also, I know there was some people asking about the Game & Watch reward...didn't feel like going back thru the posts, but it is back in stock atm.

[quote name='zeb06']Also, I know there was some people asking about the Game & Watch reward...didn't feel like going back thru the posts, but it is back in stock atm.[/QUOTE]

Just checked and its (still) sold out already for me. but thanks anyways

[quote name='zeb06']Unless they packaged some people's differently, mine was never sealed. Dunno how you would be able to tell if someone just slipped it out of the huge open bag or not lol.

Also, I know there was some people asking about the Game & Watch reward...didn't feel like going back thru the posts, but it is back in stock atm.[/QUOTE]

I will be able to tell if it was used or not. I might just get it off eBay for 25$ because people literally went through the hassle of Club Nintendo to just sell the hat.

Also, I did not expect it to ever be back in stock. Awesome

Hmm... I don't know if I should wait a little longer for hopefully a better prize(Zelda posters are cool, but I have two of them already but smaller) or just get the GW collection. Decisions, decisions....

Got the shipping notice on my hat this afternoon. They must be getting close to fulfilling the orders since I placed my with about a week left before the deadline. Man, my October pick-ups blog post is going to be HUGE.:lol::lol::lol:

Just an interest check. I have the Animal Crossing playing cards still sealed but don't really want them. Just curious if anyone would want to work out a trade for DS or Wii games for it.

[quote name='Mad D']Here is a video of the Doc Louis download

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJkDS1UpIpE[/QUOTE]

Wow, that person isn't very good. Doc is even telling him what to do... "duck this punch" and he still screws it up.

I initially thought this was an addon to Punch Out, but now i see that it is a playable demo which should have been released for free on Wii Ware in the first place.

Ok, now that we know the download is weak... I'll reiterate my offer of my $30 amazon console code for your Doc Louis' Punch Out code. :)

[quote name='nnthomas']Sold my Doc Louis for $40 on eBay[/QUOTE]
This is what I should have done. Oh well, I wouldn't have bought any of the rewards anyway.

even though the doc louis game was rather weak, I would prefer Nintendo does another download thing for next year.
That way, having learned from my mistake, I will sell the code instead of waste my time on the demo.

That, or a retrospective collection, similar to zelda's.

[quote name='nnthomas']Sold my Doc Louis for $40 on eBay[/QUOTE]

Damn. Guess I can't complain too much since I got ~$20 for mine, and you probably lost like $5 in ebay/paypal fees. I didn't pick it with the expectations of selling it anyway, so it was a nice surprise to see it was worth anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back