Club SLI Newsletter Giving Out Free Copy of Dark Void for PC

CRH7386

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I wasn't sure where to post this but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that if you are signed up to Nvidia Club SLI, you should be getting a free code to download Dark Void for PC in the newsletter. I almost deleted the it before I realized it was there so I figured I'd let everyone know cause a free game is always nice right? :D I'm downloading it now!

Just got mine too, very cool! Exact text:

Club SLI Members get Dark Void FREE!

As a thank you for being a valued ClubSLI member, NVIDIA is giving you the below code good for one (1) FREE download of the PC game Dark Void™. No purchase required. As a special bonus, you have advanced notice to prepare for the NVIDIA® PhysX® Video Contest featuring Dark Void! On March 1, 2010, NVIDIA will announce a video contest on YouTube. You can enter this contest by creating a video showing off the best NVIDIA® PhysX® effects you can create while playing Dark Void. Stay tuned for details.

NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ and NVIDIA PhysX® technologies have been fully integrated into the dangerous and exciting world of Dark Void to bring you a more realistic and physics based experience in the Void. In fact, Dark Void has the distinction of being the first game to use dynamic, accurate smoke effects and smoke trails for the game’s innovative jetpack, UFOs, and spaceships, all of which will be hardware-accelerated by GeForce® GPUs when played on compatible PCs.

Thank you for being a Club SLI member and enjoy the FREE game!

To download your free copy of Dark Void please go to this link and enter in the following promo code: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[quote name='HarkenSlash']Ahhhhhhh!!!!! I would've loved to have gotten this. Oh well. What is Club SLI by the way?[/QUOTE]

It's a club you can join if you have 2 graphics cards running in SLI mode on your computer. To join they run an application on your computer to make sure you actually have it and then you can join and it's free. They give out stuff every once in a while. I've gotten beta codes, this game and other stuff like wallpapers, etc.

bread's done
Back