Clubhouse Games Wi-Fi Night -- Next Match: 4/28

[quote name='redsox6391']I guess nobody is going to play tonight. Oh well...[/quote]
I'm here! Open the room again!

EDIT: Made a room. Join in if you like.

I'm in, Tybee. You can go ahead and start the game if you want. People will still be able to join, as long as it's "Open." I believe you set that by hitting Start.

Sorry about my sudden departure Saturday night, fellas. Had to help cook for Easter and was trying to finish up that game of dominoes, at least, so I kind of kept playing while helping, setting it down on top of the fridge between turns. But then my wife said, "If you don't shut that thing off, I'm going to flush it down the toilet." Also, she was holding a knife. At that point, just turning it off seemed like the best option. ;)

I didn't get to read all of the comments at that point, but I did see "He's playing through the pain!" which made me laugh.

Assuming I get taxes taken care of before 8, I'll likely be on. I would be playing SPM, but I think the fiancee has some TV to watch.

I have a feeling I need to add a bunch of people.

Yeah, I just got Super Paper Mario, it's still sealed and minty fresh. I say I'll be there, but things might change depending on how awesome SPM is.

[quote name='yukine']Yeah, I forgot all about this. :lol:

Someone remember to bump the thread on 4/17. ;)[/quote]

The thread is stickied... :cool:

[quote name='yukine']That doesn't make it show up in my subscribed threads. ;)[/quote]

Oh, alright! :) Can you please explain to me what the subscribed threads are though? I have seen them, but I never knew what they meant.

[quote name='redsox6391']Oh, alright! :) Can you please explain to me what the subscribed threads are though? I have seen them, but I never knew what they meant.[/quote]

Well, if I don't have enough time to go through all the different forum boards, I just check the "USER CP" and if the thread was recently bumped from the last time I was on, it will be bold and I'll thus be able to notice it better. :D

[quote name='UncleBob']Isn't this supposed to be going on now?[/quote]

Sorry, everyone has to get you added first. I wasn't on last night, but will be Friday night. Thanks for joining.

Sorry I've missed the last couple of games, I think I should be able to play Friday though. I'll have to add unclebob too.

Looks like we were all ready to play, but no one made a game. :lol:
I searched for about 20 minutes, turned it off, and then fell asleep.

Okay, I've went back through and doublechecked to make sure I had everyone added to my list... Please, please, please add me... I really want to be y'alls friends. :(

[quote name='UndyingForce']so is anyone meeting anymore?[/quote]

I would like to keep this going. I don't know that I'll be able to get on tomorrow night and definitely not Saturday. But I think it's worth making the effort to keep this up.

One thing that would make it easier for me: Could we move it to 9:00 EST? I get home a little late from work most days and I'm usually cooking (or eating) at 8:00.

bread's done
Back