Clubs?

HappyFunBear

CAG Veteran
Just wondering if any CAGS frequent or attend the occasional clubs?

I recently started going to them, and realised I really have no idea what I am doing. I went with 2 other friends and we went with the common goal
CHICKS DUDE CHICKS!

And my time was alright, the club I went to was a little "meh" and the chicks were a little "eh?!" but... My first experience (warning long and boring):
I am 19, year ago graduated from Highschool... and this is my first club experience story. Well, we first visited this one club near our house which was filled with all the younger crowd from highschool, which was pretty nice, no oldies and the ladies...were...FINE!!!... seriously, 90% of them were A material. But the only problem is that it closed at 9:30, and we got there at 9:00 haha. Stupid highschoolers! But that was my first ever club experience outside of Highschool dances and we were all fairly new to the whole CLUB scene.

Anyways, we scouted the perimeter like jackals looking for a prey. And it was nerve racking doing this for the first time due to being new at the whole thing. Eventually near the end my friends found 4 chicks dancin alone and joined in with them (grindin away!) and I quickly jumped in as well grabbing a very attractive brunette chick. We did it for one song and the lights sort of came on so they just left.

My first grinding experience with a random (stranger) chick was pretty interesting. What are you suppose to do exactly? We just sort of rubbed up against each other... seemed kind of weird... but what ever.

ANYWAYS, after it closed (to fucking early) we decided to keep this streak going and went into the City (40 mins away...) looking for another club. I found this one, that at first we thought was a gay club, cause it was pretty gay in there and it was blasting 80's music and some questionable dudes... well we were there for around 2-3 hours. And it was so damn HOT in there... I was sweating like crazy.

We just kind of danced around the perim scouting for attractive stray females but the Hippo's grazed those fields more then we would of liked... an hour in, I got desperate and annoyed so I just found this really cute girl (wearing a panda shirt) and just asked her if she'd like me to rub my denim cock up against her (...kidding I asked her to dance) and she agreed. She was with her friend so my other friend snatched up the stray one and my other friend sat there sad... hehe... We danced for about 4 songs. And we basically did the same dance the entire time... bouncing back and forward grinding... was kind of weird and a little boring... Is there something you can do to change it up? Sometimes I would flip her around and dance with her face to face, but she always seemed to sort of resist it... haha.

And they eventually stopped dancing and said they were tired and she was kind of looking at me... and stood around for a minute... And I didnt say anything, I didnt know if she wanted me to buy her a drink or have her sit with me or something... but they just walked off.

ANYWAYS, that was my first club experience... and it was alright... and I have the tendacy to really lust over girls I just met easily so now I all miss her and crap... lame...

And my ears were dead afterwards.

So are any CAGS into the clubbing scene? Or do you prefer a different local to hook up with chicks?

And any advice when going to these "Clubs"?

[quote name='jbroush99']Thank god this has nothing to do with seals.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, because batting is the way to go when it comes to seals :p

[quote name='jbroush99']Thank god this has nothing to do with seals.[/quote]

Well... some of the chicks at the club I went to could be mistaken for one...

60125_1.JPG
+
PP30269%7EBaby-Seal-Cub-Posters.jpg
=

[quote name='HappyFunBear']at first we thought was a gay club, cause it was pretty gay in there[/QUOTE]

I laughed for quite a while, thank you.

[quote name='Kayden'][/QUOTE]
There needed to be skeleton linework to draw that!?

Ha Ha Ha Hoo Ha!!

[quote name='Graystone']
navguy4.gif

BlackGarbageFlyAdult.JPG

Clubbing isn't really good for much other then trying to get a one night stand. A normal bar is always good to meet women at.[/quote]

Do girls ussually not stay with the same guy for the whole night? Even if she likes him? Is it ussually a one-two song thing?

Im asking like you know the answers!

I hate clubbing with a passion. Well clubbing at places where the lowest denominators of society hang out. There is an amazing bohemian club/bar/cafe in Harrisonburg VA called the Artful Dodger. Same atmosphere and music as a club yet it brings in a much more mature, safe crowd.

As a rule if it has homeboys or policecars stationed outside I am not going in. Moreover, if a place plays mainstream rap music most likely its terrible.

[quote name='HappyFunBear']Do girls ussually not stay with the same guy for the whole night? Even if she likes him? Is it ussually a one-two song thing?

Im asking like you know the answers![/quote]

I'm pretty sure a woman wants variety in clubbing and not looking to commit to one person.

If she likes you, she'll dance with you for more than one or two songs. As guys, girls usually wait for us to make moves. Rejection is better than a missed opportunity, and it seems like you dealt with the latter at that club. It doesn't hurt to have a few shots in you to loosen up and start talking to her, either. But you're 19 so don't take that advice seriously. (take that advice seroiusly)

[quote name='strayfoxx']I hate clubbing with a passion. Well clubbing at places where the lowest denominators of society hang out. There is an amazing bohemian club/bar/cafe in Harrisonburg VA called the Artful Dodger. Same atmosphere and music as a club yet it brings in a much more mature, safe crowd.

As a rule if it has homeboys or policecars stationed outside I am not going in. Moreover, if a place plays mainstream rap music most likely its terrible.[/quote]
Yea...

The club I went to in LA, was weird due to it having 3 different rooms. 80's music, electonica/emo music and HipHop rap music.

The rap/hiphop room was really scary. Just a bunch of gangsta lookin people standing around. And it was sooo packed in there.

I stayed in the 80's room. It was more spread out and less scary peeps. But it did have the occasional wildabeast.

And it was awesome when "You Spin me Right Round" came on. And I had to do the meat spin dance...

I prefer Dive bars or Rock Clubs. Actually, if a good band is playing- I can forget about the hot women in the club. That is the hallmark of a good band.

[quote name='HappyFunBear']
Im asking like you know the answers![/QUOTE]

alright, anyway most of the time people are looking to meet different people. The at the end of the night settle up with who there going home with. But your only 19 going to the place the local high schoolers go to. So its not like an adult club. When I was in high school we went to hang out uncensored, and meet girls. But few people went home with others.

[quote name='whoknows']Yeah, because batting is the way to go when it comes to seals :p[/QUOTE]
I thought grinding is the way to go with seals and seal-like creatures...

[quote name='jbroush99']Thank god this has nothing to do with seals.[/quote]

Well if you are talking about the Navy Seals then the gay part of the story might have to do with them. :)

And I hate clubs, I don't drink and I don't dance and I don't need sex from a whore. So a club is not for me.

[quote name='Graystone']alright, anyway most of the time people are looking to meet different people. The at the end of the night settle up with who there going home with. But your only 19 going to the place the local high schoolers go to. So its not like an adult club. When I was in high school we went to hang out uncensored, and meet girls. But few people went home with others.[/quote]

The first club I went to was teen Night near my old highschool.

The second club I went to was in LA 18+.

Clubbing is good if you go with some friends to just hang out and have fun. Not somewhere you want to try to find a girl nowadays. I say that cause I'm 30 and it was cool to do back in the days but now it's all about the bars with the buddies. Enjoy it while you can cause it gets boring quick.

you have to go with what you feel comforatable in. alot of chicks do go to clubs to hook up but you will find many chicks go to clubs just to dance and your chances of getting anywhere are slim to none especially if they come in pakcs of their gf's. if i were you id find some kind of chill bar or afterhours type spot. some place where . if youve got a personality, you can chat up a few hotties and work it that way.

of course if you dont have a personality or cant amuse them in any way scrap what i said, take some dance classes, go to all the clubs and dance your ass off. because some chicks do get turned on by a good dancer. especially salsa dancing you get to get very hands on doing salsa and ladies love it.

Clubbing, here at least, is what the little 18 year olds do when they get to college but don't have a fake or can't get alcohol.

It's okay. I'd rather be at a bar with friends. I usually can't stand that kind of music but a few weeks back I met a girl at one that turned into a small rebound fling that was sort of fun. Don't expect much from the girls at those places, though. This chick couldn't hold a conversation and was ultimately sort of boring to be around.

If you're looking to meet girls the best ways are through mutual friends or just randomly encountering someone you strike up some chemistry with. Mutual friends is nice because you know someone who knows them and can give you the dirt on, or approval of them.

O...m....g....

I went to a strip club.... with my 2 friends....

And this stripper was all over me the whole night...

...and me and her talked the whole time...

....And when I was leaving....

....I told her... and she got sad and held me really close...

....and then...she...gave...me...her number.... and told me to call her if im ever in the area...

...dude....i didnt even spend that much money there. let alone on her...

.....shes european...

...sorry, for all the dots... but that is insane.... for me...

I havent been able to go to sleep.... and have been really sick....

Thats why im posting it on CAG, cause they belittle everything... and I need to belittle this before I pass out...

....*breaathss***

what...what do I do in this situtation? Wait a few days? Text her?

Im leaving the state tomorrow... for a week. So this sucks.

Im the man...

Gay clubs are fun, seriously. 2 years ago for my birthday, my friends (whom are straight) had a blast when i took them to *MY* kind of club :) ..and BTW there were more guys (straight) then girls with me.

Clubbing depends really on who you are. I like drinking, I like to dance, therefore I'm going to have a great time. If your someone who is like OMG MAINSTREAM MUSIC!1 Then you'll hate clubs..but hey, whatever really.

And about the stripper--they are going to say ANYTHING to get you money. Believe me, I've been there w/ strippers..they will say ANYTHING to make you swoon and feel obligated to give them more money. It's their JOB. They aren't dancing around up there because they are bored..they are trying to get the MONIES.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_sickness

Whats the cure for this?

ITs really annoying. I feel really sick and anxious and I cant sleep. Its not fun. I just want to go to sleep before my big trip... ugh its to late. I slept for an hour tonight and woke up in a panic...

ive been almost throwing up.

Never had it this bad. Hope it goes away soon.

[quote name='Cornfedwb']:applause:

However, I was going to go with "grow some balls"

Honestly though.. enjoy it now, because clubbing gets terribly annoying and boring.. I dont think I enjoyed it past maybe 22-23. After a while you realize its loud, expensive and rather pathetic.[/QUOTE]

I'll be 23 next month and I DO love it--however, I might do it once or twice in a 2 month period. It DOES get routine..because you DO see the same people over and over again. It's fun, but only in small doses. You make those nights out to the club seldom, but you go all out for the 1 night..and to me, that's an enjoyable experience.

I used to be the kind that could go every weekend. Now, meh. I just don't care for it THAT much. Maybe it's because I've been involved w/ someone for almost 2 years..but still.

And if you think you are in love with a stripper because she gave you her number and hugged you and didn't want you to leave.. it's because she wants your money.

For all you know, she might be a hooker too and wants to call you so you can fuck her and leave $100 on the night stand. If you got $100 to spare, then by all means.

Anywho, if you fall in love w/ a stripper because of her basically doing her job.. you are going to lead a very heartbroken life.

[quote name='lilboo']I'll be 23 next month and I DO love it--however, I might do it once or twice in a 2 month period. It DOES get routine..because you DO see the same people over and over again. It's fun, but only in small doses. You make those nights out to the club seldom, but you go all out for the 1 night..and to me, that's an enjoyable experience.

I used to be the kind that could go every weekend. Now, meh. I just don't care for it THAT much. Maybe it's because I've been involved w/ someone for almost 2 years..but still.

And if you think you are in love with a stripper because she gave you her number and hugged you and didn't want you to leave.. it's because she wants your money.

For all you know, she might be a hooker too and wants to call you so you can fuck her and leave $100 on the night stand. If you got $100 to spare, then by all means.

Anywho, if you fall in love w/ a stripper because of her basically doing her job.. you are going to lead a very heartbroken life.[/quote]
Nah, its not like that.

Just forget it. Heh

I think alot of people admit its boring could be why people turn to the internet now.

But if your one of those guys...with the generic long sleeve penstripe shirt smiling the whole night saying its fun to dance then you would be right at home...in the 80s :hot:

I could not dance for four hours and meet females..

Whether you go to a club, or just go to a bar, one constant will remain. You will NOT find the love of your life, but you could easily find the lust of your night. Girls are there to dance or to get laid, and you can tell very quickly which is which. You need to be socially aggressive, but not dominating. I'm kinda reliving my 20's since I was married during my actual 20's, and I have to say I usually enjoy myself with whatever various chicks I can find out there. One word of warning, if you take a bar fly home, wrap yo shit up.

It's fun, you meet new people. No one forces you to dance. People are generally receptive to you, and if you're having a good time, they will want to be around you.

You have more to lose by not going and staying home.

[quote name='lilboo']
And about the stripper--they are going to say ANYTHING to get you money. Believe me, I've been there w/ strippers..they will say ANYTHING to make you swoon and feel obligated to give them more money. It's their JOB. They aren't dancing around up there because they are bored..they are trying to get the MONIES.[/quote]

We are going on a date Tomorrow (sunday) night.

:bouncy:

Im so proud of myself.

Clubbing doesn't get good until you look old enough to get into a 21+ club or are actually 21+. That said, like everyone else said it does get boring & monotonous if you go every weekend like I did. Nowadays, I limit my club experience to every 3 months and if only I can't find anything better to do (which isn't that often).

If you want to do the club scene a couple of things:

1) Learn to dance

If you know how to salsa, merengue, cumbia, bachata, swing dance, hip hop, etc. it makes it easy to enjoy yourself at a club where there's loud music and it's difficult to talk to anyone unless you rock the VIP. It's also good because girls love a good dancer and it's also an excuse to keep a girls body close to you. Grinding gets boring because all you're doing is dry humping. Dry humping = masturbation. You're fcuking no one but yourself. But if you're doing the cumbia, you show a girl that you've got rhythm, grace, & flexibility which (mistakenly) indicates you might be a great lover. Plus learning even one dance type allows you to dance in any dance environment. You could swing dance in the electronica room and as long as you do it to the music, you don't look like a dork and look a thousand times better than the wallflowers trying to look hardass because they can't bother learning to dance and thinks that impresses the ladies.

2) Don't ever think of finding a girlfriend here

This is really and truly a meat market. As such, this 'meat' is for one time consumption only (read: use only for one night stands). You go into a nightclub and expect to find your one true love, expect to get disappointed everytime. And that girl you thought looked good last night probably isn't. She's either probably a strobelight honey (looks good until the lights come on) or a Monet (looks good from a distance but up close, looks all fcuked up).

3) Always have an 'in'

Don't be the doufus that actually waits in line to get in the club. My policy nowadays is never to go into a club I actually have to pay cover for. :roll: Find a hook-up or means to get into a nightclub. This could be a DJ, waitress, bouncer or club owner. The last two are the best choices but also the hardest to befriend but if you do, you can get in so long as you're on their good side and don't abuse the privilege. That's why you should befriend at least 2 people associated at any given club. At my peak clubbing days, I could get into virtually any nightclub (and any VIP section) in downtown Chicago. There's nothing like feeling like a celeb or VIP when you cross the velvet rope and you don't need to do an ID check or pat-down. Sure you look like a douchebag to the fools waiting in line but at least you're the douchebag who's already in the club before them. :cool:

4) Drink modestly

Your eyes don't deceive you. I said 'modestly' not 'moderately'. By that I mean know your liquid limit. Don't be the angry drunk douchebag. Really, is it worth destroying the good time you are having by punching out the guy who accidentally bumped into you? Always let the bouncer deal with it. Fight only when your life is at stake not your honor. Does this make you look like a pussy? No, because you're (supposedly) a mature adult who knows that fighting doesn't solve everything. Really, I'd rather have stories about scoring w/ a chick than about what a badass I am for having to spend a night in jail. The latter only says you're an idiot w/o any common sense. Don't be the "doesn't-know-limit-so-he-vomits-or-passes-out" douchebag (only exception - your bday). Your friends will watch out for you but, seriously, no one wants to spend time watching your passed-out ass when they could be spending that time dancing, drinking, or trying to hook up.

5) If you have intent to hook up, don't bring your significant other to the club

It's not your morality I care about, it's the practicality of the situation. If you bring your gf/bf, you're going to spend the night picking fights w/ the douchebags who didn't follow rule 2 or 4 instead of finding a girl to hook up with. Nothing ruins a fun night out than having to explain to the cops why you have a black eye and the guy lying on the ground has a skull fracture from a broken bottle of Courvoisier.

6) Learn to dress appropriately

There's a reason why a lot of places have a dress code (unofficial or otherwise) - it's to maintain a certain level of class or atmosphere. If you're going to a general nightclub, a pair of khakis, a dress shirt, and a nice pair of shoes is all it takes. If it's a death metal club, expect people to have colored spikey hair and wear studded leather and fishnets. Whatever. The point is that everyone going to a club is there to look good. Plus, if you look good, your chances of hooking up increases exponentially.

Learn these things and I can guarantee you will enjoy the clubbing experience. But also realize that it is fleetingly short. There's a shitfcuk ton of other things you will eventually learn to enjoy.

bread's done
Back