Co-op games

sailorchrono

CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
Lol.. after being a member for 5 years, I'm still not sure if this is the right place to put this :p Anywho, my sister and I are looking for more co-op games. We're currently enjoying the likes of Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, House of the Dead Returns, Trauma Center: New Blood. We want something different like those.. not hack and slash like Hunter: the Reckoning, Ultimate Alliance, or Champions of Norrath (for example). And the only shooters we like are zombie ones :p We also don't do FPS or fighters (well.. we kinda do, but Brawl is out of the question). So with that in mind, what would you people suggest for us? :D

Please note, co-op only... if we were to do competitive games with each, it'd break out into a cat fight with my sister pulling my hair or I'm trying to use the controller to bash her face or something

Oh duh, I totally forgot to say that -_-

We have:
Xbox 360
Wii
PS2
Dreamcast
2 Nintendo DSes
GBA

Oh and we also loved FF:CC for the GCN :D that was such a good game @_@

I'd suggest Obscure (PS2, Xbox) or Beautiful Katamari (X360). I've not played the latter, but I understand the coop is greatly improved over the PS2. Obscure II is coming out soon for PS2 and Wii as well, so that might be an option.

Obscure is survival horror, Katamari is a genre all to itself.

Katamari is an option.. but we HATED it on the PSP

I was actually really looking forward to Obscure :D But it's getting pretty mediocre reviews on the European circuit (the average looked like 6/10). So.. with that, I don't know if I'm still going to get it, but probably will since I'm such a fan of survival horror (my sister; not so much..)

Please keep the suggestions coming :D

[quote name='maxflight']The Adventures of Cookie and Cream for PS2[/quote]

For siblings, this should be good. I played it with my wife and it nearly had me sleeping on the couch after about an hour.

Great game, but you have to be really synchronized with the other player.

Cookie and Cream for PS2 is supposed to be cool. I haven't played it yet, but hear its actually co-op only and can't really play with just one person.

Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (GC) is great and since you've played Crystal Chronicles I'd guess you already have the necessary GBAs.

I'd also recommend Stubbs the Zombie (XB BC) and Kameo (360).

bread's done
Back