Cobalt Flux or Lik-Sang Coupons?

Zmonkay

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Well, I've finally caved in and am getting a Cobalt Flux metal DDR pad, and am ording a PC adapter (Trio Linker) from Lik-Sang so I can play stepmania on my PC. Does anyone have any coupon codes for either of these sites? I know its very un-CAG of me to spend close to $400.00 on something like this, but the price ain't gonna go down. Any help is appreciated, THANKS.

Are there even any? The screen for paying for the CF has a place to type in a coupon, but I don't remember ever hearing about any. I'm gonna order it next weekend, so any imput is appreciated. THANKS

Congrats! I'm not aware of any CF coupons, but have you researched the compatibility of your USB adapter? If it's confirmed to work with a CF then you're golden.

I have an EMS usb adapter, and I can confirm that it works.

Good luck with your CF!

Also, don't be afraid if when you first hook up to stepmania, your timing is messed up. You usually have to do a little adjusting, but you only have to do it once, and it's really really easy. If you have any trouble, post again and I'll give you a hand.

Thanks man. I have an adapter that I've been using with my soft pad (Titanium S-Joy), but from what I've read on the cobalt flux and DDR freak forums, it won't work with the CF, but the Trio supposedly works fine with ZERO lag (plus I can play PC games using a PS2, Gamecube, or Dreamcast controller, not that I ever would, but I CAN. Maybe some day there will be a Donkey Konga emu or somthing like that :) ). My soft pad broke, and I figured instead of buying soft pads all the time (this was my second) that will keep breaking, might as well go all the way for something that will last.

bread's done
Back