Coby 32" hdtv

fxu

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Alright, I've been waiting for July since January since my birthday is in it and I was going to gift myself a TV for my room. I was looking for a minimum 32" for about $300... luckily today I found such deal:

http://www.brandsmartusa.com/ProductViewer.aspx?c=0&m=0&sc=0&pg=1&pgs=10&pid=2007346

I tried looking for reviews for this particular TV and I come up empty. I want to buy local because if there's any defect, I don't have to ship it out; I just take it where I bought it and that's it (brandsmart is awesome like that).

Is this TV any good? I read the specs and I'm content. I have an HDMI 3x1 Switcher which I managed to get one brand new for free from this other guy, so hdmis inputs are no biggies.

I'm gonna be watching little to almost no tv on this, it's gonna be mainly for ps3 gaming and the occasional movie or dual-screen from my pc (which I saw it has 1 pc input [vga]).

If it isn't good, which one of these gives the best bang for your buck?

http://www.brandsmartusa.com/Produc...eFilterType=2&FilterID=1644&FilterValue=11816 (preferably under $400)

that tv seems all right. when i first looked for an hdtv, i wanted to use it for ps3/wii/blu ray just like you. however, since you couldn't find any reviews online, you could go to the store and check it out. i personally think you should get something better. and there are deals online. keep an eye for slickdeals.

i recently bought a refurbished vizio 32 inch 1080p 120 hz for $378. It would have been cheaper, but they taxed 1 of the 3 states i live in -_-. it works great and i love it. you'll definitely find a lot better deals online.

I know I could find good deals online, but when it comes to big electronics, I like to buy local.

I never had to buy electronics online... maybe you could shed some light to my queries. If the apparatus fails, would I have to pay the shipping to the manufacturer/retailer? How much would it cost me/Will the manufacturer refund me on the shipping? How long does it take?

With brandsmart, when I bought an electronic and decided I had no use for it anymore or it failed instantly, I would just take it and get a refund or credit to buy something else. I know it won't be on the same day if I do it online, but still, how long do you think.

Well, I went and bought it.

I am quite surprised. It has 3 HDMIs instead of the advertised 1. The image is quite nice. And for the perfect price.

So far so good. (came out to be $380 with 3year warranty + tax). The TV was $298.

Electronics Expo had an awesome sale on Haier 32" TV's the HL32/D1 and D2. I was happy to find a D2 as thats the 2010 model. I use it for my computer (VGA input FTMFW) and PS3.

And i bought 3, each for 275.

If anything, it would be better to wait till Black Friday or a Holiday Sale of epic proportions.

bread's done
Back