Coca Cola or Pepsi?

Isn't seltzer like the crappiest soda ever? Its just water with bubble. And Diet tastes real bland. Like just Ice Tea. No Lemon Ice Tea, just ice tea.

i like pepsi if we are talkin about the original sodas for each company...

but if we are including the other flavors of each, such as vanilla, cherry, etc. coke would be my choice...

I hated vanilla at the beginning but kinda got a liking for it. My brother and sister still think it tastes like medicine.

Deadzone? I have no idea what you're talking about. I made this profile on May 15 2003. I only recently started using my account.

[quote name='CrimsonGeist']Deadzone? I have no idea what you're talking about. I made this profile on May 15 2003. I only recently started using my account.[/quote]

Heh, I wasn't serious. She's just crazy about coke.

[quote name='evilmax17'][quote name='CrimsonGeist']Deadzone? I have no idea what you're talking about. I made this profile on May 15 2003. I only recently started using my account.[/quote]

Heh, I wasn't serious. She's just crazy about coke.[/quote] Oh. :lol:

They're really is a very small difference between them. Coca Cola is only slightly better. Pepsi rips off Coca Cola with stuff like Vanilla Pepsi.

One time, my friend bought the Sprite Zero because he thought it was a new version of sprite, like sprite remix. It turns out it was just a fancy word for diet.

[quote name='CrimsonGeist']I drink like 3 glasses of ice tea a day! My favorite drink for as long as I live.[/quote] Im gonna go get that carton....... :beer:

i'm choosing coke b/c it has more carbonation. nothing beats a nice cold coke on a hot day :) (actually, there are a lot of things that beat it, lol.)

[quote name='CrimsonGeist'][quote name='evilmax17'][quote name='CrimsonGeist']Deadzone? I have no idea what you're talking about. I made this profile on May 15 2003. I only recently started using my account.[/quote]

Heh, I wasn't serious. She's just crazy about coke.[/quote] Oh. :lol:[/quote]

You'd know if it was me. I'd add something to the effect of a threat if you didn't pick coke, that I'm drinking it at the moment, then probably launch into a detailed background/history about Coca-cola's goodness, as well as flame anyone who drank Pepsi.

:p JK. But yeah... I picked... yeah. :lol:

[quote name='Xevious']I am watching my weight and I swore off all sodas. So I cant vote for either one.[/quote] Good for you Xevious. ( I'm not being sarcastic.)

Legolas813 Wrote:
tornadomann wrote:
Neither, I dont really like pop.

please don't ever say that last word again......hehe
Yeah, im used to saying pop because here in the midwest if you tell someone you want a soda you get a what the hell look, or they assume you want soda water!

It's funny how people argue over whether it is "soda" or "pop." The both came from the original term "soda pop" so I don't see what the big deal is.

Anyway, Coke is way better. Mt. Dew is the only Pepsi product that I like.

bread's done
Back