Coca Cola's Ultimate Adventure Contest | Instant Win Game + Entry To Sweepstakes

Ahhh wtf, I didnt know the tree was a fucking pachinko machine or whatever lol.

Im thinking this is easy? Apple is dropping to the basket then BAM. Magical branchs fling it all the way to the left.

It's pretty sure it's predetermined before you even drop the apple. So drop it anywhere you like.

[quote name='MrDenny']It's pretty sure it's predetermined before you even drop the apple. So drop it anywhere you like.[/quote]

Yeah, I tried to see if there was any indication of how it'd drop to make sure it went in, but the tree 'created' branches in the way.

I have been tinkering around with the game and it seems like the only way to get it in is to bounce it off one of the far bottom left or right peg. The sides of the basket and up a good bit is pegged, but it seems like right where the bottom of the tree and the basket edges line up may be the way in.

Or if you can get the apple RIGHT ON TOP of the peg where it will rest straight on top of it, it will glitch and will slowly vibrate through the peg.

Either way, it would have to be a lucky shot.

[quote name='DarkTang']wuts that code for?[/quote]
I'm thinkin maybe that guy thought this was the my coke rewards thread. Just a thought.

[quote name='grndoom']I'm thinkin maybe that guy thought this was the my coke rewards thread. Just a thought.[/QUOTE]

It's today's Red Baron code

that sucked. I signed in but the tree didn't load (just got a white box) and I hit refresh only for it to tell me thank you for playing

[quote name='fart_bubble']that sucked. I signed in but the tree didn't load (just got a white box) and I hit refresh only for it to tell me thank you for playing[/quote]

It hasn't been loading for me either, but if you click a link in the lower left that says "Can't see the game?" it will go ahead and tell you if you won or not.

The "Game" is pre-rigged to either win or not win, so it's not like you had more or less of a chance by trying to manually set where to drop the apple.

[quote name='DrBrianFields']It hasn't been loading for me either, but if you click a link in the lower left that says "Can't see the game?" it will go ahead and tell you if you won or not.

The "Game" is pre-rigged to either win or not win, so it's not like you had more or less of a chance by trying to manually set where to drop the apple.[/quote]

dude that sucks.

[quote name='popular penguin']dude that sucks.[/quote]

Pretty much, but it's a lot more common than people think in online contests because it's a great way to keep people coming back. How many of you guys thought that after the first time doing this and knowing how it works you'd DEFINITELY be able to make that apple hit the bucket the next day? The way they usually do these things is that they have set a certain time of the day for a winner to be chosen, and the next person to play after that exact moment is the winner.

It's not going to stop me from entering, but even if the thing does start showing up I think I'm going to skip the "game" and just find out from the start.

Dell's holiday games are notorious for this time of contest.

[quote name='fart_bubble']that sucked. I signed in but the tree didn't load (just got a white box) and I hit refresh only for it to tell me thank you for playing[/QUOTE]

Rofl

Apple game is cheap!

[quote name='fart_bubble']now they're just fucking with me. I had the apple in the bucket and then a split second later it jumps out[/quote]

lol, that's salty.

[quote name='fart_bubble']now they're just fucking with me. I had the apple in the bucket and then a split second later it jumps out[/QUOTE]

Man...that's rough. Ive hit the side of the basket a bunch of times. Yeah I know it's rigged but keep trying to will that apple in.

[quote name='popular penguin']man...the apple was falling right into the basket (like 1cm away) and the apple bounced off thin air and hit the floor. LAME![/quote]

Completely lame.

Based on the fact that a lot of us are probably playing every day and not one person has reported a win, I think I'm done with this crap.

bread's done
Back