Cocksmas 2010 *Contest Over! Vote in the Quality Thread!*

crystalklear64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Cocksmas 2010
10yj29k.png

It's time to whip out your yule log, and get your holiday spirit fully erect. Cocksmas 2010 is upon us!​

The Contest Results!:
Quality-
See this thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=282558
Voting pending.

Quantity-
With a whopping 9 Cocksmas avatars, user QiG has outdone his fellow cocksmiths in the quantity category. Your hard work and dedication to the craft has paid off and you shall be awarded a Steam game.

Festivity-
This year's Festivity award goes to JohnnyFoxDarko for spreading the Cocksmas cheer wherever he posted with his Cocksmas avatar. In light of your festive spirit, you will be gifted a Steam game.

The Story:
We have a grand tradition here at CAG of putting Christmas hats on our avatars to get in the festive spirit. I have a slightly different tradition which started two years ago involving phallic imagery. Maybe I have a subconscious fascination with dicks or maybe I'm just really immature, who knows? I get complaints and compliments and get to flex my "creative" muscle whilst spreading holiday cheer. I invite other members with creative talent to create cockvatars as well since I can only do so many. This year I still haven't bothered to create a new less color intensive snowing animation (transparency booooo) so expect the usual cut corners on more complicated works.

The Event:
You ask for a festive cockvatar and maybe Santa will grant you 3 wishes 2 of which are null. Maybe I'll make it, maybe a fellow cocksmith will make it, maybe you get jack. More interesting requests or requests that I find interesting are more likely to get done. If someone decided to give you a bouncing bundle of joy, be sure to thank them for their hard work and compliment them on their mastery of the arts because god knows editing pixels on a penis in paint is up there with the Sistine Chapel.

The Gallery:
2010 Cocksmas Avatars-
thecocksmeow.gif
stevethrobs.gif
eiv255.gif
2w1s6r8.gif
inwcgo.gif
30a8l02.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
If it could ever happen, some sort of Uncharted Nathan Drake cock would make me giddy. As would a Cockmas avatar of him.

Or a cowboy-style John Marsten from RDR...whichever would be easier for any kind soul willing to help me out.

Cocksmas > Festivas

Thanks CK

The QiG collection:
scorchani.gif
balrogani.gif
dicktrcyani.gif
mushaniy.gif
drcoxani.gif
dukeani.gif
meatani.gif
2zf8nfc.gif
cheapani.gif

Credit to crystalklear64 for the cleanup on Meat Boy and original template

[quote name='evildeadjedi']Can one of you mad scientists make me a Super Meat Boy one? Super Cock Boy![/QUOTE]

meatboy.png
imgres
Super-Meat-Boy-Meatboy_post.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I can't animate but I can try and give some of these a shot

I really hope someone can make one with my avatar's head (complete with glasses) with the world title around the shaft.

[quote name='Scorch']I really hope someone can make one with my avatar's head (complete with glasses) with the world title around the shaft.[/QUOTE]

Anyone? It's my christmas wish!

Can anyone make Isaac from Dead Space with a Christmas hat?

dsc_isaac.jpg

He kinda has a penis shaped head, yeah? By the way this is too funny.

Wait!

I retract all my previous wishes!

If any kind SantaCock could make me a Gizmo (from Gremlins) CocksMas avatar, that would make my holiday.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Wait!

I retract all my previous wishes!

If any kind SantaCock could make me a Gizmo (from Gremlins) CocksMas avatar, that would make my holiday.[/QUOTE]

you were mean to me :cry::cry:

bread's done
Back