Cocksmas 2013

i figured since this topic was only 3 pages, i'd just convert this one for this year's festivities.

lines are now open and we're ready to take your calls!

Anybody with artistic ability want to make a Godzilla one. I would if my artistic ability wasn't hampered by the fact that I don't have any artistic ability.

[quote name='Access_Denied']When you're too lazy to change your avatar like me, it's year round. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yep BioCock Christmas everyday

Heres some stupid shit I did for a Canadian.
bluewench.png

The snowing animation one is too big, I used too many blues in the hair...
bluehairedwenchfull.gif

Still rocking last years avatar so celebrated Coxmas year round this last go :D

2010 was a lot of fun.. no PC in 2011 and finals to deal with in 2012. Honestly, I "learned" animation for this alone 2 years ago and it's too late in the game to pick it up again this year. Hopefully more coxsmiths come out of the woodwork in the future. Come on cheapassgamers, what's cheaper than FREE games from CK64??

I'm still not happy with mine. I'm trying for a hellbringer or other iconic mech feel but it lacks the hand drawn appeal/allure of everyone elses not to mention the cookie-cutter snow looks like poo on mine as well. I noticed some of you have snow with fewer frames, but every time I tried to add it mine the image went over the max file size.

Any help would be appreciated.

I was trying to make/work-in the drop-ship spheres as obvious part of the tackle. Maybe I need to lose the arms, or skew the proportions more phallic?

Here is the single frame image (in jpg format):
[IMG-L=4795]29086[/IMG-L]

Merry Cocksmas!

No nominees this year for quality or quantity, but I'll be rolling for the festivity award later on in the week starting @
[quote name='Gentlegamer']When does Cocksmas start this year?[/QUOTE]

Got a bunch of goodies from amazon so I may do more than one, we'll see!

Ahhhhh!! I remember this! The one with the big grin and the lights! That was mine! I will be changing back to that when I get home. :whee: :whee:  :D/

It's not Viewtiful Bone...

gallery_324715_8312_317.gif

It's Another Bone!!!

gallery_324715_8312_1086.png

Any help animating 'snow' to both images would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Merry Cocksmas and Merry Dixmas to all!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Paging all cocksmiths!

I've done a few but it's been years and I've lost the snow animation frames when my PC died in 2011. It's not hard but takes a while to do right and I don't think I can justify the time it takes to animate cartoon cocks like I used to.

I'll start the festivities tomorrow or the next day.

PdgzmDA.gif

anyone wanting to make their own can use this template, or whatever you want!

351cw90.gif

I'll have to figure out the new avatar dimension though for cag 2.0 since the scaling makes me cringe. I think its 100x100 now instead of 101x101, that kind of pisses me off.

I was hoping to get more done and I'll try this week. As much as I like Kronenbourg, there's only so much french beer and penis decorating I can do in one weekend before I should probably start questioning my decision making...
hahha, I forgot about this. I really do wish I had the free time now that I did then.

I'll have to figure out the new avatar dimension though for cag 2.0 since the scaling makes me cringe. I think its 100x100 now instead of 101x101, that kind of pisses me off.
After playing around with different sizes, I think the max you can work with now is 200x300. GIFs probably show animation at the same size or less. I had a bitch of a time figuring out how to make the film 'scroll' on another avatar (like in my current cockvatar), only to find out the GIF needed to be smaller on CAG.

Nice use of the festive Santa cap on 'Coming.' :lol:

I made a GIF of snowfall based on QiG's avatar's snowfall pattern (if that's the original). 

gallery_324715_8287_1023.gif

Couldn't really find a good one to use from the others since the snow doesn't keep it's shape/whiteness the whole cycle. Feel free to put in the OP.

bread's done
Back