CoD 5/WaW Beg-a-thon page

the_deliverator

CAGiversary!
I would like to start of by saying that I have no codes to give away. I am just making a page so people have a place to beg for a code.
I'm tired of people posting in other threads about how something didn't work for them so they should get a free code.
I go to the thread about the exploit of the Call of Duty page. First page or two was fine, then Boom! Three pages of begging. A lot of which have not read the thread and figured out that it's dead.

So here is a place that you may all beg for a CoD 5/WaW beta code.

The only rule that I would like to state is that each person only posts once, and edits their post after they have received a code to reflect such.

Thank you.

I will start (as I didn't want to post on another thread for the reasons previously mentioned).
I would like a beta code.

I wish you guys luck.
I was fortunate to have a CAG give me one. I then Got one on the COD website and passed it on to another fellow CAG.

Uh yea, goto the trading forum, master lists. There is a thread for begging for crap. Keep this shit out of the Contests/Free Stuff area, is this is neither. Seriously.

I would like to make a post about the people who are begging for the beta code.

[RANT]
STOP BEGGING! :D

I gave away 3 codes by contests and pming me (or anyone else giving away codes) will NOT increase your chances of getting them. we set rules for our giveaways and we abide by them. PMing me doesn't make you special and doesnt warrent you for a code.

[/RANT]

Id love a beta code. I had one but had no way of using as i had no xbox live. So i got rid of it and now got live again :(. Id be ever so grateful if anybody could hook me up.

I want a beta, I have a PS3, I wanna test it on my brothers Xbox thank you, too bad there is no beta for PS3 or I would of gotten the code for preordering it...

[quote name='smarkbran']Where does a general keep his armies?

In his SLEEVIES!

HAHA! Im here all night...:D[/quote]
:cry: Sorry gone to Axeman 6. Funny joke though.

[quote name='Bathory']How long does the beta last for??
...And I need a code!! Please and Thanks!![/quote]

I think you're a couple of hours too late. Codes expired at 11:59 PM yesterday

I would like a CoD:WaW beta code, and I have 3 100 microsoft point codes to trade for them! PM? :D

nvm codes expired

bread's done
Back