CoD Ghosts Digital Upgrade Program

BrolyB593

CAGiversary!
Feedback
206 (100%)
I am not sure if this has been addressed or not and if it has then please by all means delete this!

As many of us have seen, there is quite a push for us, the consumer, to purchase the PS3 copies of new games and then 'upgrade' them later to the PS4.

Activision has announced however that users will be able to take their current gen CoD Ghosts and then purchase a digital copy for Next-Gen through PSN for $10.

This opens up a huge window for trade in opportunities then to hopefully minimize the price we have to pay for Ghosts. If we can buy a physical current gen copy, then spend $10 more for the next gen then we are at $70 and then though trade ins hopefully nab $30 back from the current gen copy and bring your total for a release date copy for around $40 only.

Not the best deal in the world but not half bad I think seeing as CoD titles are a bear to get cheaper sometimes.

Please discuss this here and we will post any further info on this program as the time gets more near!

*Appears to be possible only with the PS3 -> Ps4 copies only

*Here is the Gamespot article outlining this Activision info*

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want the digital version of games for convenience reasons. Don't want to have to swap discs all the time, especially for multiplayer games I know I will be playing a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back