CoD: Modern Warfare 2- $39.99 at Game Crazy

Jackie Chandler

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I don't think this has been posted yet- my apologies if it has- but I just got back from Game Crazy today, where my dad was looking for a deal on MW2. I told him the best he would be able to find was Amazon for ~$45 with Free Shipping, but he wanted to go by GC and GS first.

To my surprise, it was actually on sale for $39.99 NEW for 360 and PS3. O_O It's actually been on sale since the 5th, so I'm surprised I haven't seen anything here on it yet...

It's still valid through the 11th, though, so if you're interested, you still have a few days to pick one up. :D

On another note, Left 4 Dead 2, Dragon Age: Origins and a few other games were on sale for $44.90, if you might be interested in those. Best of luck finding copies!

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']
On another note, Left 4 Dead 2, Dragon Age: Origins and a few other games were on sale for $44.90, if you might be interested in those. Best of luck finding copies![/QUOTE]

More like best of luck finding a Game Crazy.

Yeap this is true. Being a GC employee I know, it does end the 11th though. And it is the only game on sale as of right now. Last good sale was the Assassins creed II and Left 4 Dead 2

[quote name='BigSexy7947']Yeap this is true. Being a GC employee I know, it does end the 11th though. And it is the only game on sale as of right now. Last good sale was the Assassins creed II and Left 4 Dead 2[/QUOTE]

BigSe(yeah right, heh) .. brotha, dont you take care of a GC deal thread on CAG if so, link it up so I can check on it time to time .. if not, what the hell you doing man?! Hook us up with the some GC deals posting ^_^

I definitely will man, but as of yet there hasn't been anything good released. I will be posting the newest stuff in the upcoming months. Although it was me who posted the Thanksgiving day sales :) before I was even supposed to put up the ad in the store lol!

[quote name='BigSexy7947']Yeap this is true. Being a GC employee I know, it does end the 11th though. And it is the only game on sale as of right now. Last good sale was the Assassins creed II and Left 4 Dead 2[/QUOTE]

L4D2 and Dragon Age Origins are still $44.99 brand new at my store as of tonight.

[quote name='FiendCameron']L4D2 and Dragon Age Origins are still $44.99 brand new at my store as of tonight.[/QUOTE]
I was about to say- did nobody finish reading the OP? >_>;

bread's done
Back