COD Modern Warfare 3 $37.99 Used/$40 New @ Amazon & Gamestop

huh, you only have to pay 2 dollars more for a gutted and opened version rather than just buying a used one in the first place. Methinks Gamestop is figuring out there ain't no difference in what they're selling.

[quote name='mcthatch']huh, you only have to pay 2 dollars more for a gutted and opened version rather than just buying a used one in the first place. Methinks Gamestop is figuring out there ain't no difference in what they're selling.[/QUOTE]

People use their 10% and coupons to knock it lower, plus credit doesn't usually get taxed.

[quote name='mcthatch']huh, you only have to pay 2 dollars more for a gutted and opened version rather than just buying a used one in the first place. Methinks Gamestop is figuring out there ain't no difference in what they're selling.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure there are new sealed copies in most GameStops, its not like this game was underproduced. If your a PUR member its more like a $5-6 difference:)

I will use my bday b2g1 coupon, buy catherine and modern warfare 3 x2, then trade one into best buy, making my total purchase roughly 35$ after all promos and tradeins :D

Must resist temptation. Already have this on PS3!!!!!!! Hopefully amazon will price match. I much rather support amazon then GS.

[quote name='taylort3']I will use my bday b2g1 coupon, buy catherine and modern warfare 3 x2, then trade one into best buy, making my total purchase roughly 35$ after all promos and tradeins :D[/QUOTE]

All I got was a 20% off 1 preowned game coupon this week from gamestop for my birthday next month :cry:

bread's done
Back