CoD MW3 or Battlefield 3 single player?

psychobuck

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Has anyone played thru both single player campaigns and able to give an opinion. If I'm only getting one, which should I get if based on single player alone.
I'm looking for a third game for B2G1F this week.
Thanks!

[quote name='Viva Las Vegas']As a fan of both games multi the COD single player is much better. I was seriously surprised just how bad Battlefield 3's single player is.[/QUOTE]

This x100

haven't checked out the MW3 yet but BF3 campaign is terrible... and I really really liked Bad Company 2 campaign, tho I realize that's a different battlefield series, i still was hoping for something more like that. just, dont even bother renting BF3 for the campaign, skip it all together, they seem to have focused solely on multiplayer for this game and just tacked on a campaign as an extra feature (which no video game should ever do in my opinion... some of us really still care about story and campaign before mp... )

MW3 campaign is good as far as I've gotten in it. I have not played BF3 so can't comment on it, but surely it's been said over and over that the campaign in that game is awful.

[quote name='Sway']This x100[/QUOTE]

you summoned me? ;)

I always really enjoyed the MW campaign series (of course mp is awesome), before MW2 came out I bought MW1 just to get my hands bloody...was awesome (mile high clubbed it to), MW2 even better. Definitely going to get MW3 at some point, too many games in my backlog atm.

MW3 is very much the same as all the other MW games. However, it it not broken and plays quite well. Battlefield 3, not only has a snooze worthy story, but end up feeling very broken. I think it took me five hours for MW3. It took me five and a half for BF3, but only because I kept dying from the ridiculously accurate AIs.

bread's done
Back