COD MW3 PS3/XBOX 360 on SALE @ Bi-Mart..$48.88!

ehantid

CAG Veteran
Bi-Mart print ad lists Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 for the PS3/Xbox 360 for $48.88. I didn't purchase it there, but got my Beaverton, OR Best Buy to "happily" price match my PS3 copy. All customer service did was call to confirm Bi-Mart (Aloha, OR) had the game in stock. BTW, sale ends next Tue

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']I'd be weary about walking into a place called Bi-Mart[/QUOTE]

Haha! Great deal btw OP, I don't think there are any bi-marts in the Chicagoland area though :(

Sorry folks it must be just a Pac NW thing..OR/WA. Store is comparable to WalMart/Costco except half the size. $5 yearly membership but hella good deals on new release video games that retail at $59.99/sale $48.88

[quote name='JonnyHeartthrob']Bi-Mart...the retail store that goes both ways.[/QUOTE]

It's Wal-Mart's curious close friend.

[quote name='efizzee23']Sorry folks it must be just a Pac NW thing..OR/WA. Store is comparable to WalMart/Costco except half the size. $5 yearly membership but hella good deals on new release video games that retail at $59.99/sale $48.88[/QUOTE]

I believe it's a one time $5 fee, at least it has been for me. I think I first signed up 15 years ago. Definitely a Pacific NW thing, mostly Oregon I believe. The name always made me chuckle though.

Hurray for Bi-Mart and Fred Meyer!

Last week's Buy.com $51.99 + $20 credit deal was the best we're going to see until MW3 goes on sale for $40 at BB the week before Christmas like in the past 3 years. This was on CAG, but was pretty subtle.

Buy has crappy customer service though, under normal circumstances I try and avoid them.

bread's done
Back